Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:45:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 229 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SPA] SpainCoin: freedom for Spain - Airdrop ended, last coins destroyed!!  (Read 347621 times)
brightlight
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 10:35:58 PM

I agree with the posters here that Spaincoin needs some better advertising to bounce back so I've decided to help them:

"Spaincoin! Going tits up never felt so good!"

"Spaincoin! Sinking faster than the Spanish Armada!"

"Spaincoin! A real life simulation of the Spanish economy!"

"Want to feel like a real life Spaniard? Have to much money lying around? Invest in Spaincoin and feel like a real life Spaniard as you life savings go down the drain!"

Tongue

FY

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
teomcmurphy

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 10:59:26 PM

I agree with the posters here that Spaincoin needs some better advertising to bounce back so I've decided to help them...

Tongue

FY

don worry brah, hardfork gonna turn spaincoin into gaincoin.
tmpwhore

Activity: 343
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 11:14:56 PM

No brightlight, FY. Alot of people, me included signed up for this coin to help out the Spainish people and what happened? A shitload of people got burned by this turkey. Thank god I bought it when it was "only" 50 cents and "only" lost 50% of my investment. The developer fucked it up plain and simple, they deserve ZERO sympathy. What the real question is, what are they going to do about it? Are they going to man up and fix the problems or they just going to burn more people. Guess we'll find out soon enough.
brightlight
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 11:26:06 PM

No brightlight, FY. Alot of people, me included signed up for this coin to help out the Spainish people and what happened? A shitload of people got burned by this turkey. Thank god I bought it when it was "only" 50 cents and "only" lost 50% of my investment. The developer fucked it up plain and simple, they deserve ZERO sympathy. What the real question is, what are they going to do about it? Are they going to man up and fix the problems or they just going to burn more people. Guess we'll find out soon enough.

Sorry for my expression. I lost much more! It hurts a lot! Now I do not own SPA anymore. Thats it!
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 11:35:10 PM

Come on guys, WE ALL KNOW that those type of coins are only pump and dump coins, so you lost 50% another person won 50%. That is the game, and at the end the only person that really wins in DEV with his pre-mine coins, the exchanges because of the fees, but not the small investors. Sometimes you're lucky, sometimes you're not. I will get in Spaincoin when it drop to 10000sats, who is crazy to pay so much money? And if it move higher then it is again a pump & dump
tmpwhore

Activity: 343

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 11:35:36 PM

Well I sympathize with you brightlight, but I'm in for the long haul. I'm not going to purposely burn myself when I'm still mining it. Perhaps if through mining I can reach sort of a break even point I may consider it but I think I'll hold off until the airdrop apr15th. If the developers get their shit together and advertise like crazy and sell their idea to the techsavvy youth of Spain then this could take off like Aurora. If they keep fucking around and not advertising and making the mining mindnumbingly easy then it's a dead duck. For example I'm mining on one GTX660 right which only gets 250Kh/s and I'm getting like 3 or 4 coins a day. Thats crazy!!! The difficulty right now on my mining pool is 128!!!! Holy fuck batman! You could literally mine by pen and paper at that level. It needs to be 10 times higher like in the 1000 range to hold any of its value because people are just mining and dumping it for free cash, they aren't holding on to it. I can tell just by the sell orders.... 1.378899 5.65677788 .... shit like that. They are just dumping what they are mining instead of holding on to it which is fucking this coin and everyone who actually bought it. I fortunately only bought 28 and have mined about 10 in the last few days so I'm not getting burned really. But imagine the poor bastards who bought thousands when the price was $5! I imagine they can't sit down right now from the reeming they got over that one. Let's hope the Devs get their shit together before april 15th.
bangomatic
Legendary

Activity: 1246

ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 12:30:07 AM

New blog post: Multipool trouble
http://blog.spaincoin.org/2014/03/21/multipool-trouble/

tl;dr: Multipools are hitting us, causing trouble for miners and lowering the coin’s value. The Spaincoin network itself is completely healthy thanks to KGW. We’ll fix this issue completely with a hardfork soon, so multipools will stop hitting us.

Can you give me the details on the hard fork? I hear is you are changing to Scrypt-Adaptive-Nfactor, will you also lower the block reward?
Thanks!
brightlight
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 12:46:41 AM

Well I sympathize with you brightlight, but I'm in for the long haul. I'm not going to purposely burn myself when I'm still mining it. Perhaps if through mining I can reach sort of a break even point I may consider it but I think I'll hold off until the airdrop apr15th. If the developers get their shit together and advertise like crazy and sell their idea to the techsavvy youth of Spain then this could take off like Aurora. If they keep fucking around and not advertising and making the mining mindnumbingly easy then it's a dead duck. For example I'm mining on one GTX660 right which only gets 250Kh/s and I'm getting like 3 or 4 coins a day. Thats crazy!!! The difficulty right now on my mining pool is 128!!!! Holy fuck batman! You could literally mine by pen and paper at that level. It needs to be 10 times higher like in the 1000 range to hold any of its value because people are just mining and dumping it for free cash, they aren't holding on to it. I can tell just by the sell orders.... 1.378899 5.65677788 .... shit like that. They are just dumping what they are mining instead of holding on to it which is fucking this coin and everyone who actually bought it. I fortunately only bought 28 and have mined about 10 in the last few days so I'm not getting burned really. But imagine the poor bastards who bought thousands when the price was $5! I imagine they can't sit down right now from the reeming they got over that one. Let's hope the Devs get their shit together before april 15th.

Thanks! I could not stand those price drops anymore. Especially when I lost so much investment and much potencial profit on BC. I was so big sheep, I just  can't understand who the f*** moved my hand to get in this at it's hugest spike till now.

So I wish good luck to everyone with SPA!

Maybe my short term crypto world worker career is at it's end stage. Too much hours stolen from real life watching price swings, too much stress.

Money earned with real work- intellectual or manual, is much more valuable than what comes from speculations. I know the greatest count of people will say, money is money, but for me it's like I said.

Either way if we count money as energy, then this- cryptocurrency, energy is not the best you can get in your favour.
jamieb81

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 12:49:07 AM

Thanks! I could not stand those price drops anymore. Especially when I lost so much investment and much potencial profit on BC. I was so big sheep, I just  can't understand who the f*** moved my hand to get in this at it's hugest spike till now.

Maybe my short term crypto world worker career is at it's end stage. Too much hours stolen from real life watching price swings, too much stress.

Money earned with real work- intellectual or manual, is much more valuable than what comes from speculations. I know the greatest count of people will say, money is money, but for me it's like I said.

Either way if we count money as energy, then this- cryptocurrency, energy is not the best you can get in your favour.

It's like gambling, sometimes you win, sometimes you loose. Trading on exchanges alot of us are too novice to make our bread with that, me included. Also I consider this more on the level of sports betting and a hobby than an investment or money maker for me..
brightlight
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 01:03:14 AM

It's like gambling, sometimes you win, sometimes you loose. Trading on exchanges alot of us are too novice to make our bread with that, me included. Also I consider this more on the level of sports betting and a hobby than an investment or money maker for me..

Yeah I agree, in addition I have a positive sides from this. I have learned much, what can't be bought for money.

bangomatic
Legendary

Activity: 1246

ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 02:59:38 AM

Come on guys, WE ALL KNOW that those type of coins are only pump and dump coins, so you lost 50% another person won 50%. That is the game, and at the end the only person that really wins in DEV with his pre-mine coins, the exchanges because of the fees, but not the small investors. Sometimes you're lucky, sometimes you're not. I will get in Spaincoin when it drop to 10000sats, who is crazy to pay so much money? And if it move higher then it is again a pump & dump

They are going to fork this coin on Monday to Scrypt Adaptive NFactor so they wont get raped by the multi-pools anymore. I hate multi-pools.   Angry
Better buy in now!  Wink
BlackMarket

Activity: 322

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 05:02:46 AM

buy @0.0023 should i sell now ?  Cry
qiangge1

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 05:09:02 AM

be higher!
lvyuan95

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 06:38:42 AM

I bought at 0.0074 last week, all the way to 0.00034, and I still hold it. Dumped more bought more. No idea why am I doing this, maybe I trust the Dev? lol
OmarG

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 07:03:08 AM

Come join us!

• Hosted in Canada
  • Low Latency P2Pool Node
  • 1% Fee
  • Transaction Fees Paid to Miners
  • No Signup Required
  • Payouts Directly to Wallet
  • Unique P2Pool Frontend

Canadian P2Pools: http://omargpools.ca/
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 09:03:06 AM

As the hard fork kicks in the supply of coins will go down and the price will rise, hold for a few more days, you will thank me.

It sucks being a bag holder, I was one on maza, and I lost a lot on that one, but the dev's didn't address the coins that were being put into circulation, and that killed it.

Fortunately this dev realizes how to fix the problem.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

Luxasd

Activity: 504
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 11:18:36 AM

As the hard fork kicks in the supply of coins will go down and the price will rise, hold for a few more days, you will thank me.

It sucks being a bag holder, I was one on maza, and I lost a lot on that one, but the dev's didn't address the coins that were being put into circulation, and that killed it.

Fortunately this dev realizes how to fix the problem.

I agree, the dev really seems competent and active compared to Mazacoin, which is a joke by now.
braxx

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 11:26:16 AM

NOT TRUE...
coin supply is still 100 SPA / 2 minutes...

the shares of the small / middle great miners will rise.
multipools will have non.

you have more SPA then.
neilh

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 11:36:37 AM

NOT TRUE...

you have more SPA then.

But with the multipools gone, won't the diff be at much
more even level and as a result not have the wild swings
up and down. And will help the price recover.
braxx

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 11:40:57 AM

NOT TRUE...

you have more SPA then.

But with the multipools gone, won't the diff be at much
more even level and as a result not have the wild swings
up and down. And will help the price recover.
with the multipools gone (they dump at lowest price) it's in the hands of the small / middlegreat miner.
they set the price. quick small profit or long time great profit (or loss)
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 229 »
  Print  

Jump to: