Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:43:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 229 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SPA] SpainCoin: freedom for Spain - Airdrop ended, last coins destroyed!!  (Read 347621 times)
nrg_wolf
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 03:51:47 AM

Yep, I jumped the hell out of the ship even after taking a huge loss.  I've seen this play out with maza already and won't be bitten twice waiting for it while it continues to bottom out.  I full expect it to go down to the 3-5k mark  (pre-pump price) by tomorrow, if not sooner.   This thing is done....for now.

not a good looking outcome if that happens. especially considering i put what little btc i had into it to try and recover some loss's from previous

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
flipstyle

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 04:00:28 AM

Yep, I jumped the hell out of the ship even after taking a huge loss.  I've seen this play out with maza already and won't be bitten twice waiting for it while it continues to bottom out.  I full expect it to go down to the 3-5k mark  (pre-pump price) by tomorrow, if not sooner.   This thing is done....for now.

not a good looking outcome if that happens. especially considering i put what little btc i had into it to try and recover some loss's from previous

I'm just being honest with you, but the best thing you could probably do right now is sell for a loss...wait for it to drop, and you can possibly buy back double the amount of your current coins at a cheaper rate.  That is if you're still planning on sticking with the coin medium-term.  Holding your stack now and not trying to day-trade it would mean you're just losing more money by the hour, as it's clearly in a free-fall mode like maza was.
nrg_wolf
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 04:02:25 AM

I'm just being honest with you, but the best thing you could probably do right now is sell for a loss...wait for it to drop, and you can possibly buy back double the amount of your current coins at a cheaper rate.  That is if you're still planning on sticking with the coin medium-term.  Holding your stack now and not trying to day-trade it would mean you're just losing more money by the hour, as it's clearly in a free-fall mode like maza was.

a $200 loss is alot to me considering i dont earn that much btc.
chiznitz

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2014, 04:03:38 AM

CryptoALTeX would thank everyone for supporting us as a SpainCoin exchange.  We have been announcing our Get Listed program that we hope will drive traffic to our site and allow any coin a chance to be listed without having a ton of BTC backing/buying votes.  Hopefully this traffic will generate more volume for SpainCoin and other coins listed on our site.

Please help spread the world.  Details below.

Want your favorite coin listed on CryptoALTeX?

Welcome to CryptoALTeX's Get Listed Program

The Get Listed program offers some unique ways to get a coin listed.  Each registered user gets 1 vote per day for their coin.  You can also donate .001BTC to your coins posted address on our "Get Listed" page.

Each vote or .001BTC donation generates a "Chance" at being listed. The coin with the most chances after 3 days will automatically be listed on our site. The remaining coins that have a minimum of 100 chances will have their chances entered into a random selection which we will live stream and record. The coin that wins, will be listed. All unselected chances will roll over to the next drawing.

This means that the big money coins won't always win, giving the little guy a chance.  

Want your coin added? Please enter a ticket at https://cryptoaltex.freshdesk.com with some information about your coin and we will generate a deposit address and place your coin into the contest!

Next drawing: Wednesday at 8PM UTC

Please visit, https://www.cryptoaltex.com/index.php?page=newcoin to see the current coins and votes.

CryptoALTeX reserves the right to list any coin at any time regardless of the drawing. Any coin listed for trading on CryptoALTeX that is already part of the drawing will have its chances removed from the drawing. In the event CryptoALTeX decides to list the top two coins of the week, the other coins will still have a random drawing.

Thanks all and feedback is always welcome,

Chiznitz

Looking for the best exchange? -> https://bittrex.com
flipstyle

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 04:09:30 AM

You're going to lose a lot more than that if you hold and don't daytrade your stack.  I lost a lot more than $200.  Try adding a 0 to that.
nrg_wolf
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 04:11:06 AM

You're going to lose a lot more than that if you hold and don't daytrade your stack.  I lost a lot more than $200.  Try adding a 0 to that.

all i had was 272 AUD, all into SPA as it looked like it had room to grow. that 272 is now worth a whole 74 bucks. and with onoy 3100khs at my disposal its gonna be hard to recoupe that loss.
godzirra

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 04:16:01 AM

Truth is nobody knows what tomorrow's price will be. Don't guess just wait and respond to it. We have at least a week to watch this coin sink or swim.

nrg_wolf
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 04:18:04 AM

Truth is nobody knows what tomorrow's price will be. Don't guess just wait and respond to it. We have at least a week to watch this coin sink or swim.

i have made that mistake. i have 80k BC and sold it at 700 only to watch it hit 4k, i dont wanna make that mistake again.
tradeacoin

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 04:36:24 AM

i have made that mistake. i have 80k BC and sold it at 700 only to watch it hit 4k, i dont wanna make that mistake again.

I'm in the same boat. I had 50k BC and sold at 800. Now that difficulty is lower I am mining the shit out of SPA and holding. Already have mined 150 Spain in the last half day and am going to continue till price rises. Hopefully..
dminer69

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 04:40:40 AM

we are hitting rock bottom .0004 if you didnt sell by now you just have to wait it out!
flipstyle

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 04:47:12 AM

we are hitting rock bottom .0004 if you didnt sell by now you just have to wait it out!

As I said, those not selling now and re-buying when it halves in value in the next few hours are just holding for no reason.    There is literally 0 resistance down to the original starting price.
drippx

Activity: 539

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 04:56:34 AM

I just bought .25 btc worth now and holding for a week its just pretty low now compared too its highs which it hasnt reached yet
woozii

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Call me the coin wrecker (;

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 05:02:24 AM

So much market manipulation.
dminer69

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 05:05:51 AM

As I said, those not selling now and re-buying when it halves in value in the next few hours are just holding for no reason.    There is literally 0 resistance down to the original starting price.

yep your right. let see what happens and how low can it go.
flipstyle

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 05:06:21 AM

lol what did I tell you guys?  You coulda sold@11k when I told you to a few minutes ago...and bought back even more@8k, and soon to be 5k in just a few minutes, most likely.  

The smart money plays the market, be it up or down.  Gotta leverage the trend lines.
DeltaQuebec

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2014, 05:06:54 AM

Ide still like to know wt heck is going on with the difficulty. My miner is saying that the block im mining has a difficulty of 1.65K but MPOS on the pool im on is saying its 320. Can anyone explain this? I keep rechecking, theres no increase in net hash. What gives? ( yes I know the difference between share diff and block diff too )

Any one?

Oh look its 228 Dif now ( in my miner.. wtf! )

dminer69

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 05:10:44 AM

we will see .0005 in a few hours and maybe less all those who didnt sell now will panic sell to get some btc and call it a scam b/c they didnt got out on time.
woozii

Activity: 98

Call me the coin wrecker (;

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 05:11:53 AM

People have no one to blame but themselves. Its your fault for selling so low.

we will see .0005 in a few hours and maybe less all those who didnt sell now will panic sell to get some btc and call it a scam b/c they didnt got out on time.

No one knows. This coin could be back to .005 by the time you wake up
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 05:14:11 AM

iam very suprised people fall for this obvious planned dump. its still a baby coin. why does no1 give anything a chance, still much hype and much profits to be made if people stop falling for obvious tricks to push the price down. as it stands it would take bugger all to clear the sell section completely and leave room for a major push. you can clearly see market manipulation happening. even a blind man could see it. but people still fall for selling way below market value

People don't fully trust the project. Most of them for the pumps and dumps.
They learned their lesson from AUR. If the drop on 25 starts the wrong way all the nation coins are doomed.

nation coins are a risk anyway. SPA seems to have the greatest potentional as spain accepts crypto currencys at a legit form of currency, so acceptance if alot easiyer then most other places.

Spain can't accept it a a national currency as long as it's part of the EU. Dropping the euro would mean economical havoc in the EU.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 05:15:40 AM

Not sure how many people know this but in Iceland they have online database with all citizens that's very easy to access. That's major help in executing successful airdrop.

Other coins are experimenting with other ways to do it and I think Spaincoin should improve their airdrop ID only method if they are serious about it.

Another national coin is combining IDs with Facebook accounts which is pretty cool approach. Would limit fraud by certain degree. Providing extra paperwork on top of standard ID would also limit fraud a bit.

What happened to you ? You seem like a lot has changed. If i see you buying spacoin next i'm going to see a doctor.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 229 »
  Print  

Jump to: