Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:20:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 229 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SPA] SpainCoin: freedom for Spain - Airdrop ended, last coins destroyed!!  (Read 347621 times)
soulistyce

Activity: 699
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 05:19:25 PM

please DEV remove http://pool.spaincoin.fr/ from pool list have 90spa in there and it isnt paying Angry
pool.spaincoin.fr removed, will add again if/when the situation is clarified
thanks if they ever decide to pay my 90 spa ill give you a reply
 Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
brightlight
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 06:41:41 PM

I think that hard fork will change things to better side
aleksandrbel31

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 06:45:14 PM

lol bought 2000 SPA for 0.00027000 BTC Each  Grin

I love this coin Kiss
you are a full pessimist
jamieb81

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 06:46:59 PM

I love this coin Kiss
you are a full pessimist

how can he be a pessimist if he bought the coin? if he bought SPA his is optimistic in regards that value will go up
aleksandrbel31

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 06:54:04 PM

I love this coin Kiss
you are a full pessimist

how can he be a pessimist if he bought the coin? if he bought SPA his is optimistic in regards that value will go up
lol i want to say optimist  Grin
jamieb81

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 07:04:51 PM

spa.pool.mn invites you to mine SpainCoin!
At pool.mn branded pools you will enjoy 0% fee and 100% uptime as ~2Gh/s woth of miners all over the world do!

yes this is a good pool, I have been mining here without problems
HEISENAIR

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 07:08:03 PM

I love this coin Kiss

Well done! I think you will be handsomely rewarded  Smiley
brightlight
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 07:13:07 PM

lol bought 2000 SPA for 0.00027000 BTC Each  Grin

I love this coin Kiss

Well done! I think you will be handsomely rewarded  Smiley

I just got few more coins than before. And now after news about hard fork with N-factor I am optimistic too. It can reach 0.002 again and maybe beyond.
What are your thoughts?
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 07:27:14 PM

Hard fork announced: Monday 24 at 18:00 GMT
UPDATE YOUR WALLETS!!

I'm the big red font guy today

You guys have messed up, badly, what should have been a very good thing. Irreparably, maybe. Over 600,000 coins mined in just 2-3 days? that is ABSURD. What kind of a market would have hold that? I know you guys miscalculated and were in a hurry to go under the umbrella of Auroracoin but this is ridiculous.
Terrible, terrible.

1.- This is Spaincoin, not Olecoin, therefore you have to come out clean and tell everyone who you are. Now.
2.- You need someone with credibility and knowledge to tell Spain's people how this benefits them short and especially LONG term. Not in your website only (this should have been done months ago, on Youtube, TV, all the social networks, the press...), but in much more reach media. Essentially in YouTube if that is the only available to you.
3.- Why flood the market with coins every 2 minutes? That is inviting what already happened. Make it DIFFICULT. Much more difficult. Not many people mining it? fine. The objective should be that the 8 million (or whatever) Spaniards that get the coin get something substantial, not that big pools of carrion vultures ransack and destroy the value while lining their pockets... even if one of those pockets is yours.
4.- What are the plans to get merchants to adopt it? All one can read -and I read it all- is your interest in the exchanges, the pools and all the shit that only benefits you and the greedy (which is what they are supposed to be, not a criticism) mining pools and nothing about what plans and efforts, specifically, are being made/carried out to get merchants to actually adopt it.

I don't think you can come back from this mess since it has been so unprepared and so clumsy and greedy, but if it is to come back, you need to implement those 4 points as of yesterday, especially the difficulty. Miners will come when there's value, not before, therefore there's no hurry, shouldn't be. And more than m iners, much more, you need people, the people from Spain especially, to believe and adopt it. You could be a hero, it is easy in the current circumstances, if you choose to be. A rich hero, mind you. But if you, as it seems, are just blinded with greed, maybe you already have more money you ever dreamed of, but it is a pittance compared with what you would end up having if you really have, and demonstrate it, the interest of the people in mind.

Good luck even though your blatant lack or planning and foresight makes you quite undeserving.
HEISENAIR

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 07:35:07 PM

lol bought 2000 SPA for 0.00027000 BTC Each  Grin

I love this coin Kiss

Well done! I think you will be handsomely rewarded  Smiley

I just got few more coins than before. And now after news about hard fork with N-factor I am optimistic too. It can reach 0.002 again and maybe beyond.
What are your thoughts?

Short term I'm not too sure on the value of the upside, but it is definitely possible. The sentiment is very negative at the moment with the Multi pools raping the system. But I really believe that getting in at these prices is a winner. Once things settle in the next few days, and the price starts to rise, I think it will rise very quickly with people desperate to get on board.

I'm certainly hoping so, as I have kept buying as it drops.
HEISENAIR

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 07:40:59 PM

UPDATE YOUR WALLETS!!

You guys have messed up, badly, what should have been a very good thing. Irreparably, maybe. Over 600,000 coins mined in just 2-3 days? that is ABSURD. What kind of a market would have hold that? I know you guys miscalculated and were in a hurry to go under the umbrella of Auroracoin but this is ridiculous.
Terrible, terrible.

1.- This is Spaincoin, not Olecoin, therefore you have to come out clean and tell everyone who you are. Now.
2.- You need someone with credibility and knowledge to tell Spain's people how this benefits them short and especially LONG term. Not in your website only (this should have been done months ago, on Youtube, TV, all the social networks, the press...), but in much more reach media. Essentially in YouTube if that is the only available to you.
3.- Why flood the market with coins every 2 minutes? That is inviting what already happened. Make it DIFFICULT. Much more difficult. Not many people mining it? fine. The objective should be that the 8 million (or whatever) Spaniards that get the coin get something substantial, not that big pools of carrion vultures ransack and destroy the value while lining their pockets... even if one of those pockets is yours.
4.- What are the plans to get merchants to adopt it? All one can read -and I read it all- is your interest in the exchanges, the pools and all the shit that only benefits you and the greedy (which is what they are supposed to be, not a criticism) mining pools and nothing about what plans and efforts, specifically, are being made/carried out to get merchants to actually adopt it.

I don't think you can come back from this mess since it has been so unprepared and so clumsy and greedy, but if it is to come back, you need to implement those 4 points as of yesterday, especially the difficulty. Miners will come when there's value, not before, therefore there's no hurry, shouldn't be. And more than m iners, much more, you need people, the people from Spain especially, to believe and adopt it. You could be a hero, it is easy in the current circumstances, if you choose to be. A rich hero, mind you. But if you, as it seems, are just blinded with greed, maybe you already have more money you ever dreamed of, but it is a pittance compared with what you would end up having if you really have, and demonstrate it, the interest of the people in mind.

Good luck even though your blatant lack or planning and foresight makes you quite undeserving.

Whilst you have some very valid points, you are commenting as though all Alt currencies have Merchants. Even Bitcoin is not even close to mainstream, let alone the dozens (hundreds??) of other Alt coins that have no merchants at all. Yet you come on here saying the guys should have loads of Merchants already? Come on, this is the At Currency world and NO WHERE has adopted them yet. So go on another thread and leave Spain alone!

This is a work in progress and will take time. Bit coin has been going for 5 years now!
Bittrex

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 07:45:55 PM

I would like to thank you spaincoin for being such a help on the exchange, we are getting large volumes as we speak!

Bittrex Team
brightlight
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 08:01:11 PM

Just updated Mac OSX wallet to get ready for hard fork.

Works as intended to be.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 08:33:02 PM

UPDATE YOUR WALLETS!!

Terrible, terrible.

Whilst you have some very valid points, you are commenting as though all Alt currencies have Merchants. Even Bitcoin is not even close to mainstream, let alone the dozens (hundreds??) of other Alt coins that have no merchants at all. Yet you come on here saying the guys should have loads of Merchants already? Come on, this is the At Currency world and NO WHERE has adopted them yet. So go on another thread and leave Spain alone!

This is a work in progress and will take time. Bit coin has been going for 5 years now!

Number one, I am a Spaniard and therefore I have extreme interest in what has to do with my country. And no other Alt coing carries the name of my country, clear on that?

Number two, merchants should have been approached long before the launch. Adoption is another thing and I did not mentioned it in my post, but the approach to the many online merchants, including banner names, should have been made prioritary... just like general planning so the coin would not be such an easy target and it has been.

This is a mess, not a work in progress. A potentially irreversible mess from which it is going to be extraordinarily difficult, if at all possible, to come out of. And it is a pity because it was a great seed in a very fertile field.

But arrogant and idiotic attitudes such as yours are obviously behind the mess, so it is inevitable, I guess. Pity.
dragonseer

Activity: 611

Anglo Saxon Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 08:51:59 PM

UPDATE YOUR WALLETS!!

Terrible, terrible.

Number one, I am a Spaniard and therefore I have extreme interest in what has to do with my country. And no other Alt coing carries the name of my country, clear on that?

Number two, merchants should have been approached long before the launch. Adoption is another thing and I did not mentioned it in my post, but the approach to the many online merchants, including banner names, should have been made prioritary... just like general planning so the coin would not be such an easy target and it has been.

This is a mess, not a work in progress. A potentially irreversible mess from which it is going to be extraordinarily difficult, if at all possible, to come out of. And it is a pity because it was a great seed in a very fertile field.

But arrogant and idiotic attitudes such as yours are obviously behind the mess, so it is inevitable, I guess. Pity.

If you are in Spain, and following the progress of this coin, you can participate by contributing your own time to help the project? Why don't you? Otherwise shut up and just wait to claim your coins!

Crypto sales and more here: https://www.ebay.com.au/usr/dragon-seer
virtualdn
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1093

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 09:02:21 PM

we've updated your faucet folks
http://coinok.pw/faucet/spa/

donation appreciated: SSmvqCVen4bPMR2Crbusc89weLeW9bFZYq

1 BTC = 1 BTC
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 09:03:34 PM

Again, another "smart (ass) answer ... that, as usual, brings absolutely nothing to the table.

What do you think I am doing posting here and pointing to the obvious errors made, helping (contributing) or offering the image of a 15 year-old-idiotic nerd wishing his early coins are going to make him look like a rich genius on the shoulders of the work of those who really cared? No need to answer that, it is evident.

And contribute to what exactly? To line up the pockets of a few people I take? My ideas are there, my capabilities unknown but if there's any interest in doing things right, I am obviously interested and available. Just to be the tam-tam of a few greedy hunters, no thank you. Nevertheless, you don't know what I have already contributed, which is significant, by the way.

"Shutting up" never, ever, helped any cause, idea or situation. Socking as it may be to your uneducated ass, get it?
brightlight
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 09:08:56 PM

Again, another "smart (ass) answer ... that, as usual, brings absolutely nothing to the table.

What do you think I am doing posting here and pointing to the obvious errors made, helping (contributing) or offering the image of a 15 year-old-idiotic nerd wishing his early coins are going to make him look like a rich genius on the shoulders of the work of those who really cared? No need to answer that, it is evident.

And contribute to what exactly? To line up the pockets of a few people I take? My ideas are there, my capabilities unknown but if there's any interest in doing things right, I am obviously interested and available. Just to be the tam-tam of a few greedy hunters, no thank you. Nevertheless, you don't know what I have already contributed, which is significant, by the way.

"Shutting up" never, ever, helped any cause, idea or situation. Socking as it may be to your uneducated ass, get it?

Thanks to dev for his efforts. No one project is perfect, but I believe this will succeed after so hard time it experience now. It is easier to criticise than to give self involvement. I believe you do.

Anyway, barabbas, thanks for your insight. Yes this coin didn't approach like AUR with all the whistles and bells in media and such. But everything has it's own story!
tmpwhore

Activity: 343
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 10:26:15 PM

I agree with the posters here that Spaincoin needs some better advertising to bounce back so I've decided to help them:

"Spaincoin! Going tits up never felt so good!"

"Spaincoin! Sinking faster than the Spanish Armada!"

"Spaincoin! A real life simulation of the Spanish economy!"

"Want to feel like a real life Spaniard? Have to much money lying around? Invest in Spaincoin and feel like a real life Spaniard as you life savings go down the drain!"

Tongue
lvyuan95

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 10:27:04 PM

UPDATE YOUR WALLETS!!

Terrible, terrible.

DEV READ DIS PLEASE Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 229 »
  Print  

Jump to: