Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:38:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀🚀 ElementsEstates: Token of your Real Estate opportunity!🚀🚀  (Read 37942 times)
CryptoWork007

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:13:20 AM

I really think that EE will be project of the year!

www.elementsestates.io

The SEE is bustling with diverse cultural portfolios in real estate — especially distressed assets. Having caught onto the higher returns on investment compared to other typical housing markets scenarios in Central and Western Europe, investors began flocking into the market in 2015. With distressed assets selling at giveaway prices by banks who need to salvage something from their Non-Performing Loans, professional investors were attracted to the region after all. Moreover, real estate is listed as one of the top ten makers of billionaires and these guys know exactly how the rich are getting richer.

Probably you are now thinking of hitchhiking around Croatia in search of prime locations and opportunities. Unfortunately, taking a train from Albania to Croatia will not pluck a juicy, prime estate into your laps. You still need resources and the assistance of those with professional experience servicing the market. The potential for high returns works like a force of attraction to both professionally and ordinary contributors. This is the reason hedge funds exist in the first place, they help contributors (particularly ordinary investors) enter a market with potential returns on their investments with minimal risk.

Hedge funds are known to draw in massive returns (and loses too) within a short time frame, since they enable individuals to invest in various sectors relating to a land and real estate, stocks, bonds, derivatives, and currencies — unlike mutual funds that can only leverage the opportunity in stocks and bonds under strict protocols and regulations. Hedge funds are not tied with SEC regulations thus giving it a free reign for diversification.

Hedge funds usually deploy various and most time aggressive strategies so as to return on their investors’ portfolios. Basically, hedge funds perform as alternative investments using pooled funds from investors who are looking to gain from what they invest in. What better portfolio to invest in for that massive return than distressed assets in the real estate market? The question is how do you get a hedge fund firm investing in SEE? You likely never heard of one. Well even if you have, how will you know to trust them with your hard earned money?

Maybe you are looking into the typical traditional scene? You won’t find Elements Estates there.

Elements Estates is not your typical fund because Elements Estates is empowered by the immutable power of blockchain technology making all the operations transparent, trustworthy and tamper-proof. Elements Estates diversify its portfolio across several real-estate classes for profitability and guard against inflation. You will also play an important and active role in both the selection of the asset to acquire through voting and what to do with the asset — lease, sell, or renovate — through ELES, the collective token fuelling Elements Estates ecosystem. You will also get to tap into the blockchain’s efficiency and security to play on a leveled playing field as the bigger players in the market through a team with a proven track record in the industry.

With Elements Estates, building your wealth is just a click away.

Elements Estates is not your typical fund because Elements Estates is empowered by the immutable power of blockchain technology making all the operations transparent, trustworthy and tamper-proof. Elements Estates diversify its portfolio across several real-estate classes for profitability and guard against inflation. You will also play an important and active role in both the selection of the asset to acquire through voting and what to do with the asset — lease, sell, or renovate — through ELES, the collective token fuelling Elements Estates ecosystem. You will also get to tap into the blockchain’s efficiency and security to play on a leveled playing field as the bigger players in the market through a team with a proven track record in the industry.

no it is not your tipical ico project. Future crypo funnd !!
BlockchainMOON

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:18:36 AM

Maybe you are looking into the typical traditional scene? You won’t find Elements Estates there.

With Elements Estates, building your wealth is just a click away.

If you would like to stay up-to-date and informed about the Elements Estates project, then click on one of the social media channels below. And don’t forget to join the Telegram group!
ElementsEstates

Activity: 169

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 11:54:05 AM

A cousin is from Croatia - he have there a real estate agency

he is asking if platform will have any module for whole agency so he will his app's and villa's all listed as one seller & renter?

or this will not be possible?

In first stage there will be only properties from our portfolio. Later in the second stage we will offer listings also for external owners but they will have to place their real estate in platform management. For that they will receive tokens on platform (something similar than in-kind investment). After that all payments will go through platform – that’s the case we can control lock down of tokens. And owner of the premises will receive payment lowered for platform fees.
GT-RR

Activity: 257
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:25:24 PM

i see on EE telegram that CEO is in Blockchain conf in Malta this week  and next week in London

hope for good business connections and deals - this will be deff. good for project

Malta here comes Elements Estates for the 2nd time right ? Is Ziga going to have a pitch ?
Crazycrypto1

Activity: 69

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:31:03 PM

About
ELES platform is blockchain-based platform that serves as a hub between a real estate (RE) fund and ELES token holders. On platform, there is a portfolio with the list of all the real estate (owned by Elements Estates corporate private fund), planned acquisitions and properties available for sale or rent with a starting point in South-east Europe region, and different reports. As such, real estate portfolio is managed by professionals with proven track record.

Elements Estates wants you to have good insight to the real estate portfolio, so this platform displays listed reports based on all standard analyses. Moreover, there is also algorithm considering the level of risk and the associated level of return, which was developed by the team and is taking into account the following parameters: class of real estate, phase of development, location, market attractiveness and required yearly yield.

Services
ELES platform enables Elements Estates of adding lots of functionalities and services on top of the two standard ones, selling and renting. In the near future, you can also expect accompanying services, i.e. ability of paying reservations and security deposits for properties, purchasing time-share options for villas or apartments, accessing to travel agent companies with exclusive prices in ELES tokens, using contracted transportation services to locations payable in ELES tokens and purchasing of merchandise or services with ELES tokens for tourist properties among others. To our token holders we will provide a payment card, which will support ERC 20 standard, our ELES tokens and on top of this everybody will receive as well its own IBAN.

Voting
As ELES token holder, platform will offer you a possibility to place a vote for RE projects in the pipeline you prefer acquiring in the future. By this, we achieve goal of purchasing real estate projects based on the desires of token holders, which will at the end also enjoy their benefits.
HodlCryptoGang

Activity: 44

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:36:14 PM

Just landed in Malta, so yes, this next few days I have meetings and attending Blockchain conference😊    CEO EE ZIGA  posted on telegram with the picture.

What kind of meetings ?
lybship53

Activity: 770
Merit: 400

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:07:31 PM

Hello! I studied the project for two hours. And just now I saw the information that the citizens of Russia cannot take part in the ISO. I am very upset, as i wanted to purchase ELES tokens.  Sad What is the reason for such a limitation?
cryptoworld2017

Activity: 255
Merit: 66

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:41:18 AM

i think this is cool feature for all investors - will have power of deciding
ElementsEstates

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 11:52:15 AM

i see on EE telegram that CEO is in Blockchain conf in Malta this week  and next week in London

hope for good business connections and deals - this will be deff. good for project

https://preview.ibb.co/ga97OL/photo-2018-10-30-19-43-54.jpg

Malta here comes Elements Estates for the 2nd time right ? Is Ziga going to have a pitch ?

For the second time, yes. No, Mr Silič is not giving a pitch. However, he will meet up with several potential contributors and experts there to hopefully lift Elements Estates to a next level
ElementsEstates

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 11:53:59 AM

Just landed in Malta, so yes, this next few days I have meetings and attending Blockchain conference😊    CEO EE ZIGA  posted on telegram with the picture.

What kind of meetings ?

Meeting potential contributors to participate in the private sale, experts and fellow relevant ICO's
diomiobadass

Activity: 219
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:06:53 PM

more informations about npl s would be great

WHY DISTRESSED  REAL ESTATE ASSETS   & SEE REGION
Advantages of cryptocurrency with underlying real estate
Majority of cryptocurrencies are prone to high volatility . By combining ELES token with real estate we aim to offer a level of backing. By backing cryptocurrency with distress real estate assets, we hope to increase the stability of the token itself and still obtain high value growth potential . As the token will be used by parties to purchase or rent properties of the Fund on the platform, transactions will be frequent meaning that the token will not be liable to stagnation of the market . Experience has shown us that tokens which have a real use and are used on a daily basis are much more stable than those which do not .
What is a distress asset ? Since the financial crash of 2008/2009 all EU member states have been experiencing post-recession recovery, some faster than others. Because different member states are recovering at a different rate, it has brought about a lot of opportunities in non-performing loans (NPLs) market specifically those backed by real estate collateral. Most of the financial problems of the crash in 2008 were brought on by the onset of non-performing loans, and overvalued properties across Europe. Simply put, parties could no longer afford to pay their mortgages which led to one of the biggest financial meltdowns ever seen.

NPLs and financial institutions A performing loan will provide a bank with the interest income; it needs to make a profit and extend new loans to other customers . When customers do not meet their agreed repayment arrangements for 90 days or more, the bank must set aside more capital on the assumption that the loan will not be repaid . This reduces its capacity to provide new loans .
To be successful in the long run, banks need to keep the level of non-performing loans at a minimum, so they can still earn a profit from extending new loans to customers. If a bank has too many non-performing loans on its balance sheet, its profitability will suffer because it will not earn enough money from its credit business. In addition, it will need to put money aside as a safety net in case it needs to write off the full amount of the loan at some point in time.
It means that banks could slow down their capital, which they had to devote to the provision of non-performing loans. In some cases, they were prepared to sell high-collaterals in order to clean up NPLs from their books, improving their capital adequacy, and start reusing this money .
gamber2020

Activity: 50

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:23:47 PM

ELES will stay ERC20 is that true?

Acquiring ELES
Users can first acquire ELES tokens during the Initial Coin Offering period. The company will also be offering a Private Participation Period for users before the Pre-ICO period is launched. ELES tokens are then used as payment means for all services and properties over the Elements Estates platform.

Standard
ELES token will be based on the ERC20 token standard and will be deployed on the Ethereum network. By using the ERC20 standard, users will be able to see all transactions, which have occurred, ensuring transparency with the fund and the users of the ELES platform. Ethereum smart contracts will also enable lock-down automation of ELES tokens .
fernkror

Activity: 80
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:06:01 AM

i saw on Reddit   https://old.reddit.com/r/ElementsEstates/comments/9t69fq/your_doorway_to_eles_tokens_dont_ignore_the_kyc/

Your Doorway to #ELES Tokens: Don't Ignore The KYC Process, Get Whitelisted Before Crowdsale Starts.

Which is official kyc website? and you have any guideline how to?   i want to make things right and 100% well done

mikroporpor

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:49:52 AM

i would ask where can i get in contact with team  in which social chan?
ajlajkfluffy

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:55:49 AM

Hey girls and boys

where can i make KYC?  on website? or anywhere else?

https://elementsestates.io/sl#crowdsale

Token with underlying real estate
The development of the ELES platform will take from 6 to 9 months after the Initial Coin Offering (ICO). Decisions on projects, which will be used as an underlying base, will be based on all standard analyses (quantitative, qualitative, static and dynamic with cash-flow projections), checked with our real estate advisors from CBRE, Colliers, or others, and on an algorithm developed by the Elements team that considers the level of risk and the associated rate of return.

Symbol

ELES

Total Supply

250,000,000 (100%)

Soft Cap

2.5 million USD

Hard Cap

50 million USD

Token Value

0.55 USD

Token Type

ERC-20

Accepted Currencies

Fiat (only Private), BTC, ETH and BNB

Public pre-sale date

November 2018, TBA

Public pre-sale price

0.40 USD

Public crowd sale date

November 2018, TBA

Public crowd sale price

Price for the first 7 days: 0.45 USD

Price for the next 7 days: 0.50 USD

Price for the last 7 days: 0.55 USD
ElementsEstates

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 09:57:23 AM

Hello! I studied the project for two hours. And just now I saw the information that the citizens of Russia cannot take part in the ISO. I am very upset, as i wanted to purchase ELES tokens.  Sad What is the reason for such a limitation?

Hi! Russian authorities banned ICOs and token sale at the moment, so we can not accept Russian participants unfortunately.
ElementsEstates

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 10:00:26 AM

ELES will stay ERC20 is that true?

Acquiring ELES
Users can first acquire ELES tokens during the Initial Coin Offering period. The company will also be offering a Private Participation Period for users before the Pre-ICO period is launched. ELES tokens are then used as payment means for all services and properties over the Elements Estates platform.

Standard
ELES token will be based on the ERC20 token standard and will be deployed on the Ethereum network. By using the ERC20 standard, users will be able to see all transactions, which have occurred, ensuring transparency with the fund and the users of the ELES platform. Ethereum smart contracts will also enable lock-down automation of ELES tokens .

For now it is yes
ElementsEstates

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 10:03:58 AM

i saw on Reddit   https://old.reddit.com/r/ElementsEstates/comments/9t69fq/your_doorway_to_eles_tokens_dont_ignore_the_kyc/

Your Doorway to #ELES Tokens: Don't Ignore The KYC Process, Get Whitelisted Before Crowdsale Starts.

Which is official kyc website? and you have any guideline how to?   i want to make things right and 100% well done

Hi you can find the Whitelist button on the top page of the website: https://elementsestates.io/

Follow this guide to help you get whitelisted and KYC approved: https://medium.com/@ElementsEstates/the-elements-estates-know-your-customer-process-935df08902fe
ElementsEstates

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 10:05:50 AM

i would ask where can i get in contact with team  in which social chan?

You can find us everywhere Smiley The fastest way is by joining the Telegram group and PM any admin there: http://t.me/elementsestates

linkinslo30

Activity: 57

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:16:18 AM

Where we can read more about progress?   (we read  whitepaper and website)

Elements Estate is offering investors worldwide seamless and direct access to a diversified portfolio of distressed real estate assets in the South Eastern Europe market (SEE) through blockchain technology. Investors from any location can tap into real estate investments opportunity with zero limitations and zero need for any third-party agencies. Its blockchain backed solution will eliminate the hassles facing the lustrous real estate industry by ensuring that buyer gets their title or deed and the seller gets their cryptocurrency payment.  

so everything will be covered by ELES token?  or there will be also fiat gateway on platform?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: