Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:00:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NAYA] ENGINEER.AI - CREATE YOUR OWN SOFTWARE  (Read 36204 times)
paklungipin

Activity: 461
Merit: 14

quarkchain.io

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:17:33 PM

How do you plan to keep stable the price of the staked tokens?

Our token would have a use And Could Help the price of the token. It Will be used when you buy our services 😊

Is there anyway to remove the Fiat payments? This way every transaction needs to be made with the Naya token

That's a bad way of doing business. You don't go and limit other potential payment methods, instead you increase the benefit of using your own coin in the payment system. For example : payments can be made in fiat/ETH/BTC but if you are using NAYA then you got 10% discount. Stuffs like those. Just an example i can think of.
I agree! The project does not limit the types of payments used in the platform to make Engineer.ai receive more community support. Customers do not have to pay a fee to transfer their currency to NAYA for payment. The fact that customers use NAYA to pay a discount is one of the noteworthy special offers. This is an interesting proposition!

One thing that's certain from all this is that NAYA token will have a good value of it's own.

Lol based on what ? Marker is so volatile right now, you can never be certain on anything. Even the big bad BTC/ETH is not doing that well tbh. From my point of view, if NAYA is not certainly to have immediate good price in its release, but once the platform becomes more and more popular, and we see more adoption of it, then the price of token will increase.

When i said ''having value of it's own'' I was referring to how often transaction will be done. Currently their platform is up and running, once blockchain features has been implemented the value of NAYA token value will be based on the number of transactions daily.

It will still require an economic calculation system for a business. And calculated in a business cycle
like quarterly and yearly. It is clear, using this blockchain technology is an upgrade. Which of course
with the hope of getting better in everything. And the ultimate goal of course is the better profit .
With one of the profit show by increasing the price of NAYA tokens. Thus greetings
Having Fiat and NAYA Token as a method of payment is better so there will be options for client to choose from not restricting them to a particular method.
Well, NAYA Token provides a variety of choices that support a better direction.
But all that is just an approach method that can be an option. And in the future if
have seen which benefit is greater you can determine your own priorities.
Hopefully NAYA Token can be better than other choices, thus regard.

Rooooooooon

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:23:39 PM

HOW promising do you think this project looks to someone who's not big into software development? Is it for tech-savvy people only?
I think anyone with an idea of the kind of software they want to develop can use there platform you don't have to be a tech-savy.

That's cool knowing that this platform is not only intended to those who are not  in line with technology.

That's how most project are. If you are targeting only tech-ish people, you will find yourself with a very small and limited audience.
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 03:54:12 PM

HOW promising do you think this project looks to someone who's not big into software development? Is it for tech-savvy people only?
I think anyone with an idea of the kind of software they want to develop can use there platform you don't have to be a tech-savy.

That's cool knowing that this platform is not only intended to those who are not  in line with technology.

That's how most project are. If you are targeting only tech-ish people, you will find yourself with a very small and limited audience.

True, you've to entertain both audience to  have a healthy growing community
JRoth

Activity: 94

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:07:21 PM

I trust Engineer.AI ,compared with current centralized systems of software outsourcing they adopted  blockchain technology that  removes the need for clients and stakeholders to rely on an element of trust.

I think it's their ability to utilize the blockchain for quality assurance. Tracking the contributors' on the blockchain allows for a secure track record holding. Those data can later be utilized by the contributors when they are applying for other jobs.
jollydart

Activity: 125

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:47:02 PM

They want to make software development mainstream and anyone to create their idea. They see the growing market of applications, especially mobile applications. They want to take advantage of the interest in the apps and try to be the easiest and cheapest way to do it.
MoonCrypt

Activity: 247
Merit: 16

Learn and Grow

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:46:48 PM

it still looking if business really need an AI system that can be more value to operation and still at a better cost ?

MadEth

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:09:31 PM

guess crypto space is all about the Hype one needs to be sure about it!! the community needs to be properly feed with information
RoopeshMajeti

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:04:27 AM

it still looking if business really need an AI system that can be more value to operation and still at a better cost ?
AI along with ML will definitely help to filter out the reusable components which help the customer to get the product at less cost.
Nolan1331

Activity: 108

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:47:49 AM

AI along with ML will definitely help to filter out the reusable components which help the customer to get the product at less cost.

I heard that they have potential to offer price ~2 times cheaper, is that correct ?
Rooooooooon

Activity: 88

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:18:38 AM

I heard that they have potential to offer price ~2 times cheaper, is that correct ?

Not sure where you heard this from. They make bespoke software, so the price will be different depend on each project.
MaZeeCM

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:04:54 AM

It's both cheaper and faster compared to the conventional platforms that offer similar features. It will be always on budget: Transparent Pricing with a Guaranteed Max Price. (3x price advantage) and wicked fast: Faster Build through innovation in process. Gauranteed Max time (2x the speed).
iHODL4

Activity: 150

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:24:54 AM

Just by reading their whitepaper, this will be for all. Meaning, both tech-savvy people and non-tech-savvy. It's for everyone who has the idea but unable to bring it to life.
JustMyFewCents

Activity: 129

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:37:28 AM

guess crypto space is all about the Hype one needs to be sure about it!! the community needs to be properly feed with information

Let me add something to that. Information that is based on facts of course, not just hearsay.
shakerbitcoin

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:40:06 AM

Not sure where you heard this from. They make bespoke software, so the price will be different depend on each project.

Make sure to double check the information so that you won't get misinformed.
iBTT2

Activity: 159

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:45:57 AM

Want list token and make airdrop?  https://ecex.exchange/
They have made it easy for client to bring there idea to reality through builder

i agree, since some people doesn't know how to code to make an app, builder will be there to help them all.

I concur. This is an all-in-one bespoke software builder. You just need to provide the basics and they will have the finish product just in time.
BTT4ME

Activity: 134

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:54:46 AM

In short, they will eliminate the not so important things in creating a bespoke software.
iHODL4

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:03:23 AM

How do you plan to keep stable the price of the staked tokens?

Our token would have a use And Could Help the price of the token. It Will be used when you buy our services 😊

Is there anyway to remove the Fiat payments? This way every transaction needs to be made with the Naya token

That's a bad way of doing business. You don't go and limit other potential payment methods, instead you increase the benefit of using your own coin in the payment system. For example : payments can be made in fiat/ETH/BTC but if you are using NAYA then you got 10% discount. Stuffs like those. Just an example i can think of.
someone just answered him, but did not see your comment in time probably. you are absolutely right. we to limit when there is the possibility to have more and being free and the decisions of payment?
I think is better to leave they payment option of using fiat still available so customers can make there choice of which method they want to use.

You are right, but the NAYA tokens need to have a certain benefit, else people will just use fiat/other popular coin ( BTC/ETH...) as payment, leading to a decrease in price of NAYA

I agree with you. Think of something that client or customer will no longer look for the competitors' advantage.
Cryptostruck

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:14:40 AM

Spot on!! Most project neglect this, good a thing engineer.ai understand how social media works.
BTT4ME

Activity: 134

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:15:04 AM

will engineer.ai be having their own wallet?

It will launch a wallet as an added feature! Smiley

Are they also planning/thinking of creating a mobile app in the coming future?

I think the mobile apps are included on their plans. Most people now are using mobile phones.

Think so and if there are no important hindrances it would be funny if they don't create it since it's what this platform does.

They even offer mobile app deal in their Builder dashboard. See no reason why they can't make one.

They ought to have an app already given they're already functioning but if they don't have one yet I suppose they'll developer in no time.

Tbh, i don't see a point of developing a mobile app for Builder. Just the web version is fine already, no need to go further than that.

I don't agree, i think that having a mobile app is a great step they're making since people nowadays are always on their mobile phones and it will also be easy for them access it anywhere they go.

Having a mobile app is very convenient.If a mobile is  well-designed it  can perform actions much quicker than a mobile website. Apps usually store their data locally on mobile devices, in contrast to websites that generally use web servers.

I think a mobile app will be good so you can easy access the Builder at anytime
I checked the mobile app, it's just a link to the website lol.
so it is not possible yet to use the app and order throw the Builder from the App?

Mobile app was created for easy access on the platform without using your laptop or desktop.
iHODL4

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:17:27 AM

I believe your ICO will be a success, because their business is already an existing one, unlike other ICO projects out there that's selling their vision without a finished product yet.👍

Naya Token + Builder = Magic! So, what will you build? Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: