Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:30:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The quality of the bounty has dropped very badly.  (Read 1369 times)
imToken (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:18:02 AM

There were a lot of profitable bounty in the last year. In the first half of this year, we can still find some potential bounty, but since the second half of this year, I have found that the bounty in the bounty section is getting less and less. More than 90% of the bounty is disappointing, I don't see any revolutionary projects.
This is a manifestation of the decline of the market. It seems that ICO model has been difficult to finance enough money now, so these ICO-based bounty, the risk of not paying is also getting higher and higher.
It's hard to find a satisfying bounty /ico now,how long do you think the bounty can live?

lizardbtc

Activity: 448
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:30:56 AM

There were a lot of profitable bounty in the last year. In the first half of this year, we can still find some potential bounty, but since the second half of this year, I have found that the bounty in the bounty section is getting less and less. More than 90% of the bounty is disappointing, I don't see any revolutionary projects.
This is a manifestation of the decline of the market. It seems that ICO model has been difficult to finance enough money now, so these ICO-based bounty, the risk of not paying is also getting higher and higher.
It's hard to find a satisfying bounty /ico now,how long do you think the bounty can live?

The point is at the beginning like in 2017 everything was great. But everyday it is becoming harder and harder to find the real gem. Not to mention that we are in the bear market right now. For instance if you had an ICO during last December - February most likely you would fill easily the soft cap, but now you will have to strech a bit more as people double question themselves where to invest.  We are starting to see more scams and more useless projects out there that just want to raise money but in reality they can start with the simple idea and small work without the need for a token. Once bear market picks up again ICOs should pick traction from my point of view.

Bounties will live as long as there are ICOs happening as it is really free marketing and building fake social proof around the project to sound better to potential investors. Even if the pay is like really low you will have some kid with tons amount of time who will be willing to spend that time on bounties in hope to earn some buck. Same is with faucets, why don't they die out? People continue to lose time on them as long as they are getting even few cents out of it.
hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:39:56 AM

It is not the manifestation of the market decline but rather the dropping quality of bounties and ICOs are caused by developers who want to get money real quick by proposing repetitive ideas/products on their ICO(which is typically not better than its competitors). This in turn results to ICO's failure.
Bounties will be there so long as people use ICOs to gather funds for projects here in cryptospace.
Bitknick

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:40:39 AM

Just the market is now in a poor state of its own, so it became so hard to attract investors!
vooov

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:52:35 AM

It is not the manifestation of the market decline but rather the dropping quality of bounties and ICOs are caused by developers who want to get money real quick by proposing repetitive ideas/products on their ICO(which is typically not better than its competitors). This in turn results to ICO's failure.
Bounties will be there so long as people use ICOs to gather funds for projects here in cryptospace.
I totally agree with you that the bounty/ICO now looks very bad because the initiators of ico are not planning to do a project, they are just for quick financing, but in turn, this approach leads to the quality of the project is no guarantee ,that investors will lose money. When most investors have experienced losses, fewer people will invest in ICO.
True Vozer

Activity: 128

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:56:37 AM

I agree with you. Bounty and also ICO become badly and low reward. Some bounty runs a 6 months long. New project only want to collect money to their pocket and delivery nothing for us. If this situation keep acting, bounty will come to an end soon.
EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:01:35 AM

Yes I agree with you in that. Last year bounties are profitable and you will get paid right away but this year it is very different, asdie from there were scams , there were some also that encountered problem with shares and things like that because of the conflict with the handlers of ICO project. But even though the bounties werw not that good anymore especiallt this year , I believe it will still continue and maybe one of those causes of that is that the market situation right now. When the market recovers I think bounties will go back also to normal.
infonik

Activity: 107

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:06:33 AM

I think the bounty mission can survive for at least two years. Although I also see that the ICO market is declining, I believe that other propaganda in the market also needs to be promoted through the bounty mission!
betece777

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:20:20 AM

true in the past few months since entering April until now there are only a few gifts that are satisfying for me and that is what I get for a small fee that doesn't mean last year that the payment satisfied even there were some that I could not sell because there was no market and there were also who doesn't pay
for ico, it will probably last a long time because there are still many interested ones
biochem123

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:21:25 AM

I agree, most of them get postponed or don't pay out at all and also a lot of them don't reach softcap so you get nothing
dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:23:38 AM

Market 2018 is not the same as 2017. 2018 is year downtrend and all goes down. And it made the ICO difficult to call investors, Many ICOs have failed because of the downtrend market and they can't pay for the bounty. I think the bounty will continue to exist and it will be good when the bull market starts
Leard

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:25:59 AM

with such a bounty market going through hard times. investors are easier to buy a coin on the stock exchange when it is dumped far more profitable than on iso. and the projects have divorced so much that it's hard to come up with something new

VIDY 👅 (https://www.vidy.com)
Video Layer for Ads ▶
https://www.vidy.com (https://www.vidy.com)
wwh

Activity: 160
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:26:56 AM

I think Bounty conditions will change soon as well as whole Cryptomarket. Only strong projects with real use cases will survive. Too many fake and scam projects entering the market to collect money only. New project will not use old schemes of Bounty due to useless. For example accounts of bounty hunters in Facebook and Twitter are full of advertisements and it gives 0 effectiveness.
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:28:50 AM

In this situation, we see that many projects extend their TokenSale and hence the bounty company. And those projects that have not yet reached the ICO decided to wait out troubled times. I think that when the situation normalizes, we will see more worthy and interesting projects.
Ziscadas

Activity: 452
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:29:36 AM

Yes, at the moment, the bounty of campinium payments have fallen noticeably, and the terms for charging tokens are also very delayed. I think in the future everything will fall into place, because even now strong projects fulfill their promises.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:33:26 AM

Because ERC-20 tokens are easy to made and many people "trying" to be success of making that, that's why many failed project.
But i think ICO and bounty will last forever because everyday people gets a new idea.
fly99

Activity: 421
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:42:00 PM

This is because the quality of ico has dropped, which has led to a decline in the quality of the bounty. In fact, you can think that the same token depreciation is more than 80% this year, so you feel that the quality of the bounty has dropped. The real decline is not the bounty, but the market.

sareineella456

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:21:29 PM

Hardly surprising. The market as a whole is down massively so ICO investment is down a lot too. There's also a lot more bounty hunters.
apyong

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:26:57 PM

Yeah i agree that most of the bounty campaigns now are dropping so badly. Unlike last year the bounties are more profitable and more realistic. But we must be thankful because there are still many bounty campaigns available to participate.
IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 01:28:15 PM

I’m not sure what type of bounties you did
But to me bounty has been fabulous for this year
Bounties ranging from xyo to bobs repair
And even volt tech
Delta chain has been good too

Give a try at amazix bounties and arteeziy
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All