Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:20:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The quality of the bounty has dropped very badly.  (Read 1374 times)
Nhebu

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:34:35 PM

There were a lot of profitable bounty in the last year. In the first half of this year, we can still find some potential bounty, but since the second half of this year, I have found that the bounty in the bounty section is getting less and less. More than 90% of the bounty is disappointing, I don't see any revolutionary projects.
This is a manifestation of the decline of the market. It seems that ICO model has been difficult to finance enough money now, so these ICO-based bounty, the risk of not paying is also getting higher and higher.
It's hard to find a satisfying bounty /ico now,how long do you think the bounty can live?
Yeah! You are right. Bounty campaigns are just wasting of time in the part of the hunters because a lot of scam projects that come together to fool people online. We are always unpaid by our works not just a month but half of the year. I thought that 2018 will become good for the hunters but it seems like we are unfortunate now.
samycoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:37:45 PM

There were a lot of profitable bounty in the last year. In the first half of this year, we can still find some potential bounty, but since the second half of this year, I have found that the bounty in the bounty section is getting less and less. More than 90% of the bounty is disappointing, I don't see any revolutionary projects.
This is a manifestation of the decline of the market. It seems that ICO model has been difficult to finance enough money now, so these ICO-based bounty, the risk of not paying is also getting higher and higher.
It's hard to find a satisfying bounty /ico now,how long do you think the bounty can live?
I think some of bounty/ico have good project it's just many are sad that crypto market is experience the bad market now it's bloody now so many project can't have assurance if they survive in this situation.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
criptoman83

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:37:49 PM

The quality and profitability of bounty programs has fallen dramatically, but now is the off season, in the summer, few people are actively working, most rest. A year ago, when I still earned on social programs, it turned out $ 300-500 for a month of work and the project token could soon be sold if desired.  Now colleagues earn 3-4 times less, because the number of bots in the programs is off scale and it is difficult to fight them!

felicanoma

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:45:19 PM

Yes, I also feel the same as you, even I myself have experienced myself getting a bounty that is scam and doesn't pay.
It's really very difficult now looking for a bounty like 2017 now 90% bounty is a game and it's very detrimental to bounty hunters like me.
maybe we have to make a device that can track or predict the link is correct and not playing to play with us.
I myself was frustrated and lazy to hunt this bounty because with many bounty programs that were scam and did not pay.

⚫▶  BUILDERIUM   |▌  CREATING THE FUTURE YOU DESIRE, ONE BID AT A TIME
████ [   Token Sale Starts  ▶  July 23 th, 2018   ] █ █ [   JOIN AIRDROP   ] ████
▬▬▬▬▬   ●   Whitepaper   ●   Facebook   ●   Twitter   ●   Telegram   ●   ▬▬▬▬▬
dobidobi88

Activity: 165
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:55:07 PM

Yes, in fact there are currently many ICO projects that have not succeeded. However, not a few also achieve their sales targets. I think that depends on the quality of the project with the product. If the project has good quality products, investors will gladly invest. If so, the bounty program will run according to plan, and participants will get the appropriate payment. I think Bounty will always live in line with technological advances in the crypto world.
Gabali126

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:56:27 PM
Last edit: September 08, 2018, 12:28:38 AM by Gabali126

This is actually quite true from the look of things. Most of the bounty campaigns are no longer as rewarding as it used to be. Maybe the ICO companies and bounty managers need to increasing the reward for some low bounty rewards. It has to be made more attractive.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:11:04 AM

You should accept the truth that the market situation is not too good even BTC is struggling, so no wonder ICO also got difficulty to grow, and with a lot of ICO that keep popping out it makes the situation become worse, there are still some great project that comes out but because of the market it can't growth as good as last year, and don't worry about the bounty, if ICO is still created there will be a bounty

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
cryptocrudivore

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:18:07 AM

It's true that your statement that Kualita Bounty is getting worse now. I don't know what the main cause is, but it does not rule out the possibility because of the large number of Projects in the ICO or Bounty Airdrop which are Scam, so that people are lazy and afraid to invest in them. As a result the Bounty Campaigns will be harmed and not even paid.
lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:25:04 PM

The quality has changed and dropped yes
Participants are reducing good

That’s all crypto is all about
We need people that understand deeply the concepts of crypto currency to participate in airdrops or bounties
Because that’s the only way that market durability can be achieved

We don’t want dumpers anymore
We want genuine crypto currency participants
great.crypto.finansist

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:26:41 AM

The quality of the bounty has largely declined due to the increase in their number. I have little experience in bounty, but my more experienced comrades say that nowadays, to find a good project for bounty, you need to spend a lot of time.
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:58:21 AM

Just the market is now in a poor state of its own, so it became so hard to attract investors!
It has been a hugely bearish year and in moments like this, it is always hard to see investors in most cases. Projects that ended up hitting the market during the year has been beaten down so badly and trading far low below their ICO price. At this juncture, I believe most investors would even rather prefer to see their desired project hit the lows far lesser than ICO and buy on exchanges instead which has really made the whole thing with ICO this year to have dragged a lot.
tuikindu

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:01:31 AM

Now the crypto market is in the midst of a long bear market, and not just an ico slump. But we can still find potential projects in many ico's. So don't get discouraged, the market will go up again.
risilaogou

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:08:49 AM

Now the crypto market is in the midst of a long bear market, and not just an ico slump. But we can still find potential projects in many ico's. So don't get discouraged, the market will go up again.
I don't see any projects that are potential projects. Even the most popular bounty now, the quality cannot be compared with the 2017 bounty. The quality of the bounty is really bad now.
Rtalk

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:14:10 AM

This is due to the General fall of the market and the fact that the bounty in the form that now-dies .  Soon I think we will see a new bounty format.
kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:26:17 AM

there are still good bounty but because there are to many bad and scam ICO it is hard to find them.   because it is hard to find them they get less exposure as a result there will be less investor and probably the ICOs will fail. projects are good and many start ICOs to raise funds but scammers takes advantages this.
plescruslo

Activity: 81

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:08:30 AM

I think the problem is that, a lot people are into ICO at the moment, and most of the good and solid projects are no longer doing bounty programs because they are sold off at private sale round because of high interest in ico investing, so the only project that you can see bounty are the ones that doesn't make much sense anymore. It's the current trend now.
Good and solid projects are still doing bounty programs; it is just left for you as an individual to fish out the good ones from the bad ones. The thing with people is that they complain so much about things that it is actually 100% their fault.

There Is nothing that does not mean someone who is a bounty hunter should not do their own due diligence and investigate if an ICO is worth being a part of or not, but instead just hop into anything they see and expect manna to just fall from heaven.
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 12:22:22 PM

ICO almost stopped on this market, so do bounties. If everybody scares to put money in ICO, how can they pay you. Look at level of mft, qkc, heronode and others overhyped projects. It was very hard to participate in them. Now part of them you can buy on ICO prices, part under ICO price;)

Adreman23

Activity: 1366
Merit: 107

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:40:35 PM

So many ICO now after entered in the market frequently  the price are down. Maybe this is the reason why investors are discourage to invest in any ICO. Also the other reasons are the bear bear market and scam ICO's. For the answer of how long the ICO exist no one knows, but if the situation like this continues and not change maybe ICO's will vanish and ether may become useless.

lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:41:22 PM

The value of bounty projects has not dropped
What has dropped is the values of ico

And that’s fair, bounty hunters as researchers because without investing your time to select the best project to market
You are always going to be at losss

So I have one word for all of us
Let’s implore and do our own research always
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 12:45:51 PM

I agree I suffer from three bounties already a full 6 months of lost of effort and time, and it's really frustrating even good project fails to generate enough funding, this is the reason why it took me a lot of time before I joined bounty I do not want to invest my time and effort in a useless way.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: