Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:19:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🌟🔥【ANN】【ICO】【PRE-SALE】 🚀 BIOHAL 🚀| THE MEDICAL REVOLUTION YOU NEED 🔥🌟🔥  (Read 23798 times)
BlackHayate

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:15:40 PM

The main idea of the project is extremely impressive, but still I don’t understand exactly how it will be related to the blockchain technology and what is the token for?

Well, the token will provide holders with various privileges and bonuses. And the token itself will carry out and ensure the storage and transmission of information about the analyzes.
As if all this is too confusing, in my opinion, you do not think so? In my opinion, implementing a similar project without the use of blockchain technology could have been much easier.
I think you are wrong. In this way, she will receive attention to this project and collect the necessary amount for the implementation of all phases of this project.

But it was impossible to attract large investors in order to collect the necessary amount for the development? It would be much simpler and give more guarantees.
This is not entirely true. Attracting investors carries with it greater responsibility and obligations to them. The team will not be able to fully control the development of their project and realize all that they would like.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Techsan

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:21:07 PM

The main idea of the project is extremely impressive, but still I don’t understand exactly how it will be related to the blockchain technology and what is the token for?

Well, the token will provide holders with various privileges and bonuses. And the token itself will carry out and ensure the storage and transmission of information about the analyzes.
As if all this is too confusing, in my opinion, you do not think so? In my opinion, implementing a similar project without the use of blockchain technology could have been much easier.
I think you are wrong. In this way, she will receive attention to this project and collect the necessary amount for the implementation of all phases of this project.

But it was impossible to attract large investors in order to collect the necessary amount for the development? It would be much simpler and give more guarantees.
This is not entirely true. Attracting investors carries with it greater responsibility and obligations to them. The team will not be able to fully control the development of their project and realize all that they would like.

yes there is a certain meaning to it. In this case, they provide users with the opportunity to receive bonuses from this project and are responsible to them.
slovenia1

Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:26:19 PM

Will there be any guarantee of profit from this project, if for example I want to invest and buy tokens. Suppose if I become an information resource provider and want to receive a reward, what guarantees are I going to receive?
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:35:41 PM

Will there be any guarantee of profit from this project, if for example I want to invest and buy tokens. Suppose if I become an information resource provider and want to receive a reward, what guarantees are I going to receive?

In fact, the market for research and detection of cancer diseases. The website even has examples of estimates of the volume of this market in the United States and these figures are very large!
slovenia1

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:42:24 PM

In fact, the market for research and detection of cancer diseases. The website even has examples of estimates of the volume of this market in the United States and these figures are very large!
But after all, this product focuses not only on the US market, right? They plan to reach the whole world and deliver the services of their platform, right?
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:47:45 PM

But after all, this product focuses not only on the US market, right? They plan to reach the whole world and deliver the services of their platform, right?
Exactly. I hope that everything will develop and people will be interested in this. It is also gratifying that they already have the first prototype of a research center that is functioning. It is in Japan and there is already applied the method of liquid biopsies.
slovenia1

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:54:37 PM

Exactly. I hope that everything will develop and people will be interested in this. It is also gratifying that they already have the first prototype of a research center that is functioning. It is in Japan and there is already applied the method of liquid biopsies.

This can be a pretty serious reason for the development of this project. I am very pleased that this project works not only on paper, it’s great!
boomertoo

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:48:52 AM

I want to start taking part in the beta testing of the project! How can I start doing this? I could not find information about
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:54:01 AM

I want to start taking part in the beta testing of the project! How can I start doing this? I could not find information about

On the main page of the project you could see information about beta testing, please read, there you will find a lot of interesting facts about the project.
boomertoo

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:58:59 AM

On the main page of the project you could see information about beta testing, please read, there you will find a lot of interesting facts about the project.

At the moment I have difficulties with access to the Internet and can only be on the forum, please help and give me information on how to start taking part in beta testing?
kk777

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:04:19 AM

At the moment I have difficulties with access to the Internet and can only be on the forum, please help and give me information on how to start taking part in beta testing?

According to the developers, the beta testing of the project will begin. May, main reason: Beta-version release 2019. This is official information. You will have to wait to start taking part in testing the project.
boomertoo

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:10:55 AM

According to the developers, the beta testing of the project will begin. May, main reason: Beta-version release 2019. This is official information. You will have to wait to start taking part in testing the project.

Thanks for the information, I was ready for something like this that I will have to wait, I am ready for it. I will continue to follow the project to learn new information.
kk777

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:16:39 AM

Thanks for the information, I was ready for something like this that I will have to wait, I am ready for it. I will continue to follow the project to learn new information.

True, the more often you go to the official website, the more information you can receive constantly.
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:20:59 AM

Where can I get the most current information about this project at the moment? Latest news and so on?
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:27:18 AM

Where can I get the most current information about this project at the moment? Latest news and so on?

I think that the most relevant information you can find in the white paper of this project. It contains all the data about the project and its goals and objectives.
Klacik

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:34:09 AM

I think that the most relevant information you can find in the white paper of this project. It contains all the data about the project and its goals and objectives.

Well, that's what I need. Can you share a link to this source with me? It will be very helpful to me.
amanai

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:41:26 AM

Well, that's what I need. Can you share a link to this source with me? It will be very helpful to me.

Oh sure. Under this link you can get acquainted with all the features of the project, its description, objectives and goals. https://www.biohal.io/pdf/biohal_whitepaper1.1.pdf
Klacik

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:46:30 AM

Oh sure. Under this link you can get acquainted with all the features of the project, its description, objectives and goals. https://www.biohal.io/pdf/biohal_whitepaper1.1.pdf

Great, thank you very much, now I can get acquainted with this project as effectively as possible and take part in its development!
amanai

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:53:43 AM

Great, thank you very much, now I can get acquainted with this project as effectively as possible and take part in its development!

Yes, it is not difficult, I am sure that you will be interested in this project and you will actively work with it and develop it.
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:08:24 AM

I understand correctly that in order for a project to be successful it will be successful in the market, it needs to be promoted, for this purpose the bounty programs have been created for each project. Tell me, I correctly interpret what is happening in this area now?

Yes, you are right, that's it. Projects create a marketing company to develop their project through a bounty program. Their essence lies in the fact that users are told in social networks and forums about the project and for this they will be awarded project tokens
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: