Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:13:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🌟🔥【ANN】【ICO】【PRE-SALE】 🚀 BIOHAL 🚀| THE MEDICAL REVOLUTION YOU NEED 🔥🌟🔥  (Read 23798 times)
appotus

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:52:30 AM

This is wonderful when the crypto industry is being introduced into such areas of human life as medicine. I believe that this is the future at the moment!

And for what amount you can buy a project token at the moment? There is information? Or is it available only to institutional investors?

Yes, of course, you can purchase a token right now for 0.1 USD. This information is available on the official website. You can also get a bonus!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maxie23

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:59:48 AM

This is wonderful when the crypto industry is being introduced into such areas of human life as medicine. I believe that this is the future at the moment!

And for what amount you can buy a project token at the moment? There is information? Or is it available only to institutional investors?

Yes, of course, you can purchase a token right now for 0.1 USD. This information is available on the official website. You can also get a bonus!

Great news, I think the project will pick up the required amount of funds to start functioning. I am betting on this project and I want it to be successful, as this is a very interesting idea.
nof21

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:06:38 AM

Great news, I think the project will pick up the required amount of funds to start functioning. I am betting on this project and I want it to be successful, as this is a very interesting idea.

I believe that it is incredibly difficult to implement at the moment. The market is in decline and medicine is one of the most difficult areas for development, because people are skeptical about such a project.
doggie

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:15:56 AM

How can a buyer use a project token? In addition to investment attractiveness, for which it can be used? Is this information available?
qrkdirect410

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:22:45 AM

How can a buyer use a project token? In addition to investment attractiveness, for which it can be used? Is this information available?

Yes, the official site contains a description of the token and its functionality. I got acquainted with them and after that I was interested in the project, because it would be interesting for me to try to use this product.
virtual

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:33:12 AM

Yes, the official site contains a description of the token and its functionality. I got acquainted with them and after that I was interested in the project, because it would be interesting for me to try to use this product.

1. To conduct super early screening 2. Buy and sell medical data for research 3. To access personal medical data using biometric verification 4. Get access to large DNA data based on owner approval 5. Join the ecosystem as a player
Maison

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:40:04 AM

1. To conduct super early screening 2. Buy and sell medical data for research 3. To access personal medical data using biometric verification 4. Get access to large DNA data based on owner approval 5. Join the ecosystem as a player

Thanks for the information friend, I wanted to write this too, but you beat me! These items play a significant role in getting acquainted with the project!
doggie

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:47:16 AM

Thanks for the information friend, I wanted to write this too, but you beat me! These items play a significant role in getting acquainted with the project!

I understood, thanks comrades! The project has a very large functionality. If you familiarize yourself with the description in detail, you will definitely want to start using the project, as this is a new stage in the medical field!
bitevip

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:23:08 AM

I see that this project is interesting to users. I did not have time to get acquainted with the features of the project. Why did the community like it so much? Can some description?
keva

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:32:52 AM

I see that this project is interesting to users. I did not have time to get acquainted with the features of the project. Why did the community like it so much? Can some description?

Yes, you are right, the project is really interesting to a large number of users. Full description can be found on the official website and on the first page on the forum. Take an interest!
goldie

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:40:52 AM

Yes, you are right, the project is really interesting to a large number of users. Full description can be found on the official website and on the first page on the forum. Take an interest!

The person asked to brief him about the project, and not to tell where this information is located. In short: ICO to implement this reform in the medical industry using blocking. The health platform will be built on the basis of “a life in which people and families around the world can live with peace of mind” medicine, which begins with knowledge.
bitevip

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:50:56 AM

The person asked to brief him about the project, and not to tell where this information is located. In short: ICO to implement this reform in the medical industry using blocking. The health platform will be built on the basis of “a life in which people and families around the world can live with peace of mind” medicine, which begins with knowledge.

Yes, on the forum, people ask one thing, and get an answer to a completely different question. It's funny Smiley
tefewvs

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 12:00:22 PM

Yes, on the forum, people ask one thing, and get an answer to a completely different question. It's funny Smiley

Yes, sometimes! The idea is interesting and I understand why users are so actively discussing the project, I will follow it and I hope that it will be successful in the future.
appotus

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:00:47 PM

Telemedicine is a really good thing, our world becomes very fast and there is not so much time to pay proper attention to our health
KidsCamp

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:04:08 PM

Telemedicine is a really good thing, our world becomes very fast and there is not so much time to pay proper attention to our health
I absolutely agree with you, is Biohal a project about telemedicine? I would like to know a bit more about It. What should I know about biohal?
appotus

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:09:26 PM

I absolutely agree with you, is Biohal a project about telemedicine? I would like to know a bit more about It. What should I know about biohal?
BIOHAL is a decentralized preventive medicine platform with liquid biopsy authentication protocol that enables secure and transparent exchange and usage of a variety of medical data.
KidsCamp

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:17:57 PM

BIOHAL is a decentralized preventive medicine platform with liquid biopsy authentication protocol that enables secure and transparent exchange and usage of a variety of medical data.
Hmmm, it is aimed at curing all the diseases or not, because the imformation on the web-site does not mean anything like that
appotus

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:22:18 PM

Hmmm, it is aimed at curing all the diseases or not, because the imformation on the web-site does not mean anything like that
Ofc not, Super-Early Detection Liquid Biopsy PROTEO for all people for free. The Biometrics authentication on blockchain changes the world.
KidsCamp

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:26:23 PM

Ofc not, Super-Early Detection Liquid Biopsy PROTEO for all people for free. The Biometrics authentication on blockchain changes the world.
this is very good thing, because cancer is very dangerous for today and there is not absolutely working mean of cure
Keyzersoze03

Activity: 92

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:27:38 PM

This is really good that someone tries to implement blockchain technology in such a useful sphere, keep on trying! How much this project has collected?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: