Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:21:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🌟🔥【ANN】【ICO】【PRE-SALE】 🚀 BIOHAL 🚀| THE MEDICAL REVOLUTION YOU NEED 🔥🌟🔥  (Read 23798 times)
appotus

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:30:58 PM

Telemedicine is a really good thing, our world becomes very fast and there is not so much time to pay proper attention to our health
I absolutely agree with you, is Biohal a project about telemedicine? I would like to know a bit more about It. What should I know about biohal?
BIOHAL is a decentralized preventive medicine platform with liquid biopsy authentication protocol that enables secure and transparent exchange and usage of a variety of medical data.
Hmmm, it is aimed at curing all the diseases or not, because the imformation on the web-site does not mean anything like that
Ofc not, Super-Early Detection Liquid Biopsy PROTEO for all people for free. The Biometrics authentication on blockchain changes the world.
this is very good thing, because cancer is very dangerous for today and there is not absolutely working mean of cure
Yes, it is true, most people recognized their cancer at stage 1 to 4, needed an emergency surgery or already cannot be cured. The biohal mission is to eliminate that situation and find their disease at stage 0.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
David sladek

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:34:20 PM

This is really good that someone tries to implement blockchain technology in such a useful sphere, keep on trying! How much this project has collected?
The ico stage will be only in 12 days, that is why you are a bit early with this question. Check the timer on the site to be informed with the latest  changes
KidsCamp

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:37:41 PM

Telemedicine is a really good thing, our world becomes very fast and there is not so much time to pay proper attention to our health
I absolutely agree with you, is Biohal a project about telemedicine? I would like to know a bit more about It. What should I know about biohal?
BIOHAL is a decentralized preventive medicine platform with liquid biopsy authentication protocol that enables secure and transparent exchange and usage of a variety of medical data.
Hmmm, it is aimed at curing all the diseases or not, because the imformation on the web-site does not mean anything like that
Ofc not, Super-Early Detection Liquid Biopsy PROTEO for all people for free. The Biometrics authentication on blockchain changes the world.
this is very good thing, because cancer is very dangerous for today and there is not absolutely working mean of cure
Yes, it is true, most people recognized their cancer at stage 1 to 4, needed an emergency surgery or already cannot be cured. The biohal mission is to eliminate that situation and find their disease at stage 0.
I hope that the cure will be invented in the nearest future, but now it would be better to detect it on the first stage to prevent negative effects
Keyzersoze03

Activity: 92

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:41:12 PM

This is really good that someone tries to implement blockchain technology in such a useful sphere, keep on trying! How much this project has collected?
The ico stage will be only in 12 days, that is why you are a bit early with this question. Check the timer on the site to be informed with the latest  changes
ok, thanks, I will what about prospects of this project, what is the main reason for this project to attract a lot of funds?
David sladek

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:47:12 PM

ok, thanks, I will what about prospects of this project, what is the main reason for this project to attract a lot of funds?
Well, BIOHAL is a competitive blockchain platform and the quality of being scalable. This platform will perform a lot of functions that their competitors does not have
Keyzersoze03

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:54:01 PM

Well, BIOHAL is a competitive blockchain platform and the quality of being scalable. This platform will perform a lot of functions that their competitors does not have
Sound very promising, but I would hear concrete points where biohal is better than all the other telemedicine projects represented on the market
David sladek

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:01:18 PM

Sound very promising, but I would hear concrete points where biohal is better than all the other telemedicine projects represented on the market
Biohal is focused on working with app, has its own bio-Authentication Protocol, Disease Early, Detection Liquid Biopsy Product, powered by AI and all health records will be in secure there
Keyzersoze03

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:08:33 PM

Biohal is focused on working with app, has its own bio-Authentication Protocol, Disease Early, Detection Liquid Biopsy Product, powered by AI and all health records will be in secure there
it is more than enough for me, I want to become a member of this community and user of this platform in the nearest future, but for prevention of diseases, not curing
David sladek

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:16:22 PM

it is more than enough for me, I want to become a member of this community and user of this platform in the nearest future, but for prevention of diseases, not curing
Ahaha,  no one wants to be ill, that is why I think that this platform will find its users and, what is more important as for me, big investors to implement the platform asap
Keyzersoze03

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:22:17 PM

Ahaha,  no one wants to be ill, that is why I think that this platform will find its users and, what is more important as for me, big investors to implement the platform asap
I am sure that every good idea will find its investors and contributors, Biohal has good idea that will be useful for all people
maxie23

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:20:27 PM

I would very much like to familiarize myself with this project in detail, because within the framework of this project its details are very important, at least it seems to me so.

So what's stopping you from doing this? A link to white paper is available on the website; you can read about it, everything is described in detail there.
maxie23

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:41:29 PM

I would very much like to familiarize myself with this project in detail, because within the framework of this project its details are very important, at least it seems to me so.

So what's stopping you from doing this? A link to white paper is available on the website; you can read about it, everything is described in detail there.
The fact is that this is only available in English, and I don’t have enough knowledge to familiarize myself with this, I would like to ask the teams if they will be able to localize this document into other languages?

I do not know the answer to this question. I do not think that this is a promising task for the project team. In addition, the website is available in many languages.
maxie23

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:01:08 PM

The fact is that this is only available in English, and I don’t have enough knowledge to familiarize myself with this, I would like to ask the teams if they will be able to localize this document into other languages?

I do not know the answer to this question. I do not think that this is a promising task for the project team. In addition, the website is available in many languages.
Yes, I know this and I would like to say a big thank you to the project team that the website really contains a lot of information, I learned a lot of new things and it could interest me.

In any case, if you are so concerned about this issue, you can find contacts on the website and try to contact the project support team, maybe they can help you, good luck!
Maison

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:18:47 PM

Wow, the end of the pre-sale is only 7 hours left. This is incredible, I can not even believe it. Is this the last chance to take part in the project?
jmbberry

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:23:30 PM

Wow, the end of the pre-sale is only 7 hours left. This is incredible, I can not even believe it. Is this the last chance to take part in the project?

Actually, no, there are 2 more crowdsale stages ahead. The team divided the entire period of ICO into 4 stages of the sale of tokens. So do not worry you still have a lot of time.
qrkdirect410

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:37:36 PM

Actually, no, there are 2 more crowdsale stages ahead. The team divided the entire period of ICO into 4 stages of the sale of tokens. So do not worry you still have a lot of time.
This is great news, thanks for reporting. I already began to worry that I had only 7 hours left to invest. And you do not know what caused this decision?
jmbberry

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:51:26 PM

This is great news, thanks for reporting. I already began to worry that I had only 7 hours left to invest. And you do not know what caused this decision?

Do you mean to divide the stages of sale into 4 stages? I do not know why this is necessary, perhaps it encourages users to invest in the early stages.
qrkdirect410

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:11:56 PM

Do you mean to divide the stages of sale into 4 stages? I do not know why this is necessary, perhaps it encourages users to invest in the early stages.
Perhaps this is so, because towards the end of the crowdsale, the price of tokens always become higher, but if the project is really interesting for people, then this does not repel them in any way.
jmbberry

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:25:04 PM

Perhaps this is so, because towards the end of the crowdsale, the price of tokens always become higher, but if the project is really interesting for people, then this does not repel them in any way.
Perhaps this is due to the fact that the team wants to set aside time for summing up interim results and possibly adjusting marketing strategies.
Digitelow

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:32:49 PM

This project will be useful primarily for people who often use medical services and are ready to try to change the approach to receiving this service.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: