Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:25:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🌟🔥【ANN】【ICO】【PRE-SALE】 🚀 BIOHAL 🚀| THE MEDICAL REVOLUTION YOU NEED 🔥🌟🔥  (Read 23799 times)
keva

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:08:30 PM

The main idea of the project is extremely impressive, but still I don’t understand exactly how it will be related to the blockchain technology and what is the token for?

Well, the token will provide holders with various privileges and bonuses. And the token itself will carry out and ensure the storage and transmission of information about the analyzes.
As if all this is too confusing, in my opinion, you do not think so? In my opinion, implementing a similar project without the use of blockchain technology could have been much easier.

I think you are wrong. In this way, she will receive attention to this project and collect the necessary amount for the implementation of all phases of this project.
But it was impossible to attract large investors in order to collect the necessary amount for the development? It would be much simpler and give more guarantees.
tefewvs

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:20:48 PM

The main idea of the project is extremely impressive, but still I don’t understand exactly how it will be related to the blockchain technology and what is the token for?

Well, the token will provide holders with various privileges and bonuses. And the token itself will carry out and ensure the storage and transmission of information about the analyzes.
As if all this is too confusing, in my opinion, you do not think so? In my opinion, implementing a similar project without the use of blockchain technology could have been much easier.

I think you are wrong. In this way, she will receive attention to this project and collect the necessary amount for the implementation of all phases of this project.
But it was impossible to attract large investors in order to collect the necessary amount for the development? It would be much simpler and give more guarantees.

This is not entirely true. Attracting investors carries with it greater responsibility and obligations to them. The team will not be able to fully control the development of their project and realize all that they would like.
virtual

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:33:50 PM

As you already know, biohal is a telemedicine platform, that will work both via web-site and special mobile app, that have very good design, as for me
appotus

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:42:31 PM

As you already know, biohal is a telemedicine platform, that will work both via web-site and special mobile app, that have very good design, as for me
I haven’t seen the design of future app and will be glad to see pictures or videos of the platform, send me links please
virtual

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:49:43 PM

I haven’t seen the design of future app and will be glad to see pictures or videos of the platform, send me links please
It is showed on the web-site of the project or in the whitepaper of the project. I can send you a link if you want
appotus

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:56:14 PM

It is showed on the web-site of the project or in the whitepaper of the project. I can send you a link if you want
yeah I saw it when checked the information about biohal, but did not observed it patience
virtual

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:03:07 PM

yeah I saw it when checked the information about biohal, but did not observed it patience
I think that design is one of the most important components of every project, because it attached a lot of attention to the project and its products link for the website - https://www.biohal.io/
keva

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:10:08 PM

This is not entirely true. Attracting investors carries with it greater responsibility and obligations to them. The team will not be able to fully control the development of their project and realize all that they would like.
yes there is a certain meaning to it. In this case, they provide users with the opportunity to receive bonuses from this project and are responsible to them.
appotus

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:13:02 PM

I think that design is one of the most important components of every project, because it attached a lot of attention to the project and its products link for the website - https://www.biohal.io/
It attracts a lot of attention of the publi? brings new users and sometimes it brings investors who make investments into projects
bitevip

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:02:50 PM

Will there be any guarantee of profit from this project, if for example I want to invest and buy tokens. Suppose if I become an information resource provider and want to receive a reward, what guarantees are I going to receive?
vladnz

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:40:21 PM

Will there be any guarantee of profit from this project, if for example I want to invest and buy tokens. Suppose if I become an information resource provider and want to receive a reward, what guarantees are I going to receive?

In fact, the market for research and detection of cancer diseases. The website even has examples of estimates of the volume of this market in the United States and these figures are very large!
bitevip

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:52:11 PM

In fact, the market for research and detection of cancer diseases. The website even has examples of estimates of the volume of this market in the United States and these figures are very large!
But after all, this product focuses not only on the US market, right? They plan to reach the whole world and deliver the services of their platform, right?
vladnz

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:05:59 PM

But after all, this product focuses not only on the US market, right? They plan to reach the whole world and deliver the services of their platform, right?

Exactly. I hope that everything will develop and people will be interested in this. It is also gratifying that they already have the first prototype of a research center that is functioning. It is in Japan and there is already applied the method of liquid biopsies.
bitevip

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:16:51 PM

Exactly. I hope that everything will develop and people will be interested in this. It is also gratifying that they already have the first prototype of a research center that is functioning. It is in Japan and there is already applied the method of liquid biopsies.
This can be a pretty serious reason for the development of this project. I am very pleased that this project works not only on paper, it’s great!
KidsCamp

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:25:58 PM

I am very concerned that the pre-sale will end soon, and many will not have time to take part in this project. Is there any information about how much has already been collected for this campaign?
David sladek

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:49:28 PM

I am very concerned that the pre-sale will end soon, and many will not have time to take part in this project. Is there any information about how much has already been collected for this campaign?

I am not sure that such information is disclosed publicly. At least I have not seen any mention of this on the website or anywhere else.
KidsCamp

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:26:22 PM

I am not sure that such information is disclosed publicly. At least I have not seen any mention of this on the website or anywhere else.
But why the project team does not publish information about this, I think many would be interested to see how the project is moving forward and what is happening at the moment with this, isn't it?
David sladek

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:51:41 PM

But why the project team does not publish information about this, I think many would be interested to see how the project is moving forward and what is happening at the moment with this, isn't it?

Well, I think this information will be published in official press releases or as news. Yes, and so far at the moment I do not think that this information is so necessary.
KidsCamp

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:03:56 PM

Well, I think this information will be published in official press releases or as news. Yes, and so far at the moment I do not think that this information is so necessary.
Why do you think so? There is very little time left before the end of the pre-sale, why are you so sure that such information would not be interesting to many?
David sladek

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:11:02 PM

Why do you think so? There is very little time left before the end of the pre-sale, why are you so sure that such information would not be interesting to many?

Dude, the presale ends, but this is not the end of the project. Following will be announced the start of official sales of the token for everyone, so I consider your concern extremely meaningless.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: