Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:30:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🌟🔥【ANN】【ICO】【PRE-SALE】 🚀 BIOHAL 🚀| THE MEDICAL REVOLUTION YOU NEED 🔥🌟🔥  (Read 23798 times)
doggie

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:30:37 PM

I see that biohal is a telemedicine project. Every telemedicine project chases good aim, but I think it would be nice to compare these projects. What biohal’s platform does?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
goldie

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:37:20 PM

I see that biohal is a telemedicine project. Every telemedicine project chases good aim, but I think it would be nice to compare these projects. What biohal’s platform does?
The BIOHAL Platform provides optimal treatment to patients, appropriate diagnostic assistance to physicians, efficient management to hospitals, and business opportunities to pharmaceutical companies and others
doggie

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:43:58 PM

The BIOHAL Platform provides optimal treatment to patients, appropriate diagnostic assistance to physicians, efficient management to hospitals, and business opportunities to pharmaceutical companies and others
A lot of existing programs and channels provide optimal treatment to patients and assistants, what changes will bring the implementation of biohal?
goldie

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:50:27 PM

A lot of existing programs and channels provide optimal treatment to patients and assistants, what changes will bring the implementation of biohal?
The BIOHAL Platform will bring many changes. Using the BIOHAL Platform will greatly benefit consumers/patients, physicians, hospitals, pharmaceutical companies and medical device manufactures.
doggie

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:57:22 PM

The BIOHAL Platform will bring many changes. Using the BIOHAL Platform will greatly benefit consumers/patients, physicians, hospitals, pharmaceutical companies and medical device manufactures.
Does it mean that this project will have its own app. What functions will this appliance perform?
goldie

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:06:57 PM

Does it mean that this project will have its own app. What functions will this appliance perform?
There are a lot of functions, but I would like to single out the most interesting Functions of the App ・Application for BIOHAL and viewing of BIOHAL results , purchase and use of coins, application and management of cancer insurance policies. ・
NDLcrypt

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:11:43 PM

Hello to everyone who can answer my question. On which exchanges is the listing of this token planned? If they pawn the opportunity to earn money at the auction, most likely the token will be listed on good exchanges, but on which ones?

Well, I do not know who will be able to answer you this question, because usually such information is not answered with legal subtleties.
Hmm .. Well, at least what price is predicted? Is the approximate value of the token known after listing on the exchanges?

After adding to the exchange, the price usually drops 5-10-100 times. This is a very profitable investment, almost a guarantee of losing money =)

doggie

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:17:57 PM

There are a lot of functions, but I would like to single out the most interesting Functions of the App ・Application for BIOHAL and viewing of BIOHAL results , purchase and use of coins, application and management of cancer insurance policies. ・
These functions are very useful for todays medicine, I would like to see the whole of functions. And how biohal tokens will be distributed?
goldie

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:26:02 PM

These functions are very useful for todays medicine, I would like to see the whole of functions. And how biohal tokens will be distributed?
Synchronization of the fitness tracker Display of health status BIOHAL coins are distributed according to the type and amount of data entered into the app, and BIOHAL coins can be used for exams and insurance premiums.
doggie

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:32:14 PM

Synchronization of the fitness tracker Display of health status BIOHAL coins are distributed according to the type and amount of data entered into the app, and BIOHAL coins can be used for exams and insurance premiums.
Thank you for such a quick and full answers for my question. I hope that all the other participants will understand how important to implement this platform
goldie

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:40:15 PM

I really glad that you appreciate my efforts to develop the community of the project. Have a nice day
cinq

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:17:31 AM

In the past five years, the field of medicine has made a big breakthrough in development, in the future all technologies will develop even faster. It pleases everyone, especially ordinary users.
doggie

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:24:33 AM

In the past five years, the field of medicine has made a big breakthrough in development, in the future all technologies will develop even faster. It pleases everyone, especially ordinary users.

I agree with you that medicine is developing at a high speed, I think that such projects will only accelerate this process. This should please all participants.
qrkdirect410

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:35:02 AM

I agree with you that medicine is developing at a high speed, I think that such projects will only accelerate this process. This should please all participants.

1. To conduct super early screening 2. Buy and sell medical data for research 3. To access personal medical data through biometric verification
cinq

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:49:19 AM

1. To conduct super early screening 2. Buy and sell medical data for research 3. To access personal medical data through biometric verification

Wow, this is interesting, I thought that the token is needed only to collect money from users and investors. I think this may be of interest to the average user.

People are used to paying for services with ordinary money, but I think that the time will soon come for virtual coins and currencies that will simplify all modern services and their provision
cinq

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:58:11 AM

According to user feedback, this is a great project in the medical field. I can never think that a crypto sphere can affect the sphere of medicine. This is a unique project that requires a good investment!
doggie

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:07:09 AM

According to user feedback, this is a great project in the medical field. I can never think that a crypto sphere can affect the sphere of medicine. This is a unique project that requires a good investment!

ICO to implement this reform in the medical industry using blocking. I think that this should please first of all investors who want to support the project!
qrkdirect410

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:15:33 AM

ICO to implement this reform in the medical industry using blocking. I think that this should please first of all investors who want to support the project!

The health platform will be built on the basis of “a life in which people and families around the world can live with peace of mind” medicine, which begins with knowledge.
cinq

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:33:43 AM

The health platform will be built on the basis of “a life in which people and families around the world can live with peace of mind” medicine, which begins with knowledge.

This is a great idea, because with the help of this technology, users will be able to more actively and with interest use the services of the project. This can become very popular in the community!

Let's hope that the project will be of interest to large investors who will help in the development and promotion of the project so that information about it will be available and relevant throughout the world.
virtual

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:43:09 AM

How will users work with the project token? Yes, many participants want to buy a token at a lower price earlier in order to sell it and make a profit, but not all do so.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: