Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:01:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Drop in ICO Price after listing  (Read 35609 times)
trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:16:16 PM

That is one of the risks in investing on new coins or crypto currencies,
To be honest I don't think that most of the new coin could reach their ICO price since most investors only want to take their profit.
That's precisely for this reason, because today a very large number of people are trying to sell today faster and faster, you need to try all the same not to rush with it, because today I am sure that most people hope that people will be prudent
paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 04:19:43 PM

I invested and joined as bounty hunter in many ICO which has good concept, experienced team members and also good hype but after listing price drops very much. Some of project also not recovering since long time. Any comment.

Unfortunately, as many private investors go to the exchange, they can get out of their hands and get big profits. There is not much to do at this point. Perhaps this can be found in a solution for private investors immediately upon reselling.
BTCmasterVM

Activity: 432

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:42:46 PM

It is now common practice for ICO, very few coins after listing grow in price, mainly if the project is livable, then growth begins only after a few months, but not before.
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:41:05 AM

I invested and joined as bounty hunter in many ICO which has good concept, experienced team members and also good hype but after listing price drops very much. Some of project also not recovering since long time. Any comment.

They should pay hunters in liquid coin like btc or eth. Or at least they should buyback their token in the market after listing.
Otherwise, the dump done by hunters will create disbelief to investors. And then the investors dump the token too.
This is can bring permanent damage price on their token if they  doesn't buy with a higher price.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 04:21:17 AM

This is not a problem because of the team concept and handle. but indeed there is crypto in the phase that bad that it also affects the ICO will go into the Exchange. many have complained about this because their estimates regarding paid bounty according to ICO prices deviated very far from an estimate of when it entered the Exchange.

Fu Mei Mei

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 04:49:47 AM

I think this is a natural thing considering that during the sale they gave a lot of bonuses to early investors, especially in private sales. On the other hand, there are many bounty hunters who sell them at low prices while they do not have yet any products (still under development), so nothing protects the token value from market volatility. Since you get their tokens for free from the bounty campaign, you should not mind this, unless you also participate in their ICO.
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:52:42 AM

This is not a problem because of the team concept and handle. but indeed there is crypto in the phase that bad that it also affects the ICO will go into the Exchange. many have complained about this because their estimates regarding paid bounty according to ICO prices deviated very far from an estimate of when it entered the Exchange.
Because they are not using the dollar to determine how much cost for the price of each coin. Remember about the volatility of crypto was giving a lot of impact on the price of bitcoin. They don't even remember about where they are. It seems like the most of them are not even familiar with the speculation market.
Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:57:02 AM

Yea, that's vexed. ICO trend is fell down, many projects is already dead and who knows, which of them will be alive after nowadays downtrend.
dongyi17

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 05:04:24 AM

Yeah I recognized that, but i think it is also the market that is unstable and many altcoins are red now, I think this is also the  affect the price of finish ICO after they listing in the market. And other reason many BIG whale manipulate the price so they can buy cheap price than discounted from ICO or more lesser than the usual

Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 05:12:44 AM

It's been a frustrating time all around for ICO investors and also for bounty participants. The projects have had no chance to prove themselves during this brutal Bear market and been knocked down to a fraction of the price that they launched at no matter how hyped they were. We just have to hop they stand a decent chance to recover along with the rest of the market.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 05:17:22 AM

Now the activity of ICO is going through a very difficult time due to the fall of the cryptocurrency market and due to the large number of fraudulent ICO projects. Therefore, before investing in these projects, it is necessary to conduct a very thorough research, however, it does not save investors from fraudsters. Therefore, the activity of investors is now catastrophically dropped. Only government regulation of this type of activity can raise the former popularity of ICO. I also hope that such regulation will streamline the KYC audit and it will be canceled for the participants of the ICO bounty campaign as completely illegal.
Way2Paradise

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 05:48:24 AM

this is certainly the weak market currently. all prices fall, even the prices of ico token. i think that will not change until the market recovers and the price of bitcoin rises again.
LDenis555

Activity: 317

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 05:53:36 AM

Yes, as a rule, the price of a coin after the listing falls, many are very upset about this, but we can all decide for yourself, buy coins after the listing and you will receive certain bonuses, and if you take part in the bounty company, then there is no need to be sad, because you have not invested your money, which means you only get a profit, of course it is less than you want, but these are the conditions.
Otsu

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 05:54:21 AM

Usually the main reasons why the price drops after listing is because of the dumpers. They will immediately sell their reward tokens in the exchanges and convert it into fiats because all they want is to earn money since they are a greedy type of a person.
sumanto

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:26:10 AM

when ICOs can enter the exchange place, usually the ICO price will fall when the project and their concept are not too developed, but if their platform is very useful then ICO prices will definitely be very expensive.
awakpane

Activity: 1274
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:34:09 AM

right. many prices for ICO tokens fall in price after being listed on the market. this is influenced by the number of people who sell their tokens rather than buy so the price of the token drops from the ICO price.
bobyhodob

Activity: 1162
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:39:59 AM

right. many prices for ICO tokens fall in price after being listed on the market. this is influenced by the number of people who sell their tokens rather than buy so the price of the token drops from the ICO price.

that's just basic thinking, I think if they already have a very strong product, of course they will get demand naturally even if the market is too many people who sell rather than buy it will not affect the price too much.

STUDENTCOIN