Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:42:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Drop in ICO Price after listing  (Read 35606 times)
Krismanto

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 10:04:45 PM

I think that projects don't recover because the project doesn't have a solid team. So that no one can develop the project because there are no investors. After the price drops, prices must also recover and rise higher. Especially now that the market is slowly recovering and I think it's time for the price of coins to go down can now rise in price again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
acholagi

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 10:08:49 PM

this in my opinion at this time has become a natural thing as a result of the many bonuses given by the team so that indeed making these bonuses reduces the price on the market at the beginning of the listing. most even down very big,this is also the reason why investors stop investing
rarkenin

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 10:11:44 PM

I invested and joined as bounty hunter in many ICO which has good concept, experienced team members and also good hype but after listing price drops very much. Some of project also not recovering since long time. Any comment.

Base on my little experience in the crypto world, first listing is very important. If a coin get listed on exchange that is not top notch then its possible the coin dump like shiit but if its listed on a good exchange its very rare for such coin to go below ICO price.
Not anymore, there's a lot of people who are scared to lose their chances to earned or they are afraid of losing their investment, the drops happened somehow the exchange listing makes things hard to resist.
They are afraid of losing for investment and this fear is not trivial. From my experience, it is challenging to wait for the recovery time for small tokens. I prefer to sell and take my initial investment than waiting.
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 10:17:45 PM

many factors when Drop in ICO Price after listing especially because the project is still new and secondly there is always a dump from bounty hunter
if the project has good prospects in the future why don't we buy and hold until the roadmap run

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 10:29:08 PM

On average it does, this is natural if some people sell it in large numbers. because not only the bounty hunter sells it but some investors also sell it. Some ICOs were established to make the founders rich, because my Wallet was full of small change.
Asformu

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 10:25:11 AM

The cost sink on various plans instantly later their introduction into the vendue. This advance that individual desires to deal propose coins at whatever cost, all the more at a release. Nevertheless, whether the propose is great, the cost desire be capable to get and move ahead also up.
Jose Mourinho

Activity: 533
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 10:37:13 AM

It's really frustrating to see people sell their tokens below the ICO price after the tokens have been listed. Anyway, this is not news about electronic money but then the speed of invalidated token immediately after listing these days was pathetic.

I think this is not the fault of ICO participants, they are too afraid that the project does not continue and becomes a scam, this is the importance of devs. have capital strength so you can buy back so the price doesn't drop.

:

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Keadyar

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 10:45:45 AM

It's really frustrating to see people sell their tokens below the ICO price after the tokens have been listed. Anyway, this is not news about electronic money but then the speed of invalidated token immediately after listing these days was pathetic.

Unfortunately, this often happens ... there are many fraudulent projects in the crypto market and there are rarely any projects with an active product. I've found one promising project - Gexan. Gexan is an online lottery. By the way, they are conducting an IEO tomorrow. It seems to me that a great chance to earn!

Coinsbit Exchange (coinsbit.io) - the best cryptoexchange launched!!!
NurArtur790

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 10:49:14 AM

Unfortunately, this often happens ... there are many fraudulent projects in the crypto market and there are rarely any projects with an active product. I've found one promising project - Gexan. Gexan is an online lottery. By the way, they are conducting an IEO tomorrow. It seems to me that a great chance to earn!
Is it true that Gexan has a working working product? I would like to invest a few hundred dollars in this project. Give a link to the IEO, where will it go?
Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 10:54:45 AM

I think this is not the fault of ICO participants, they are too afraid that the project does not continue and becomes a scam, this is the importance of devs. have capital strength so you can buy back so the price doesn't drop.
If the project is promising already, why would the investor want to lose? Devs should be talented in this matter. Otherwise, the investor always has one goal: "earnings".
Keadyar

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 10:55:05 AM

Is it true that Gexan has a working working product? I would like to invest a few hundred dollars in this project. Give a link to the IEO, where will it go?
Gexan has its own valid lottery. You can play it today and make bets. This is the first decentralized lottery on the blockchain. Here is the link: http://lottery.gexan.io/ And the IEO itself will be held on the P2PB2B exchange. Here is the link: https://p2pb2b.io/token-sale/GEX

Coinsbit Exchange (coinsbit.io) - the best cryptoexchange launched!!!
Samuel4

Activity: 331

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 11:19:49 AM

Personally I stopped buying ICOs after losing lots of money to fraudulent developers and team members. Obviously, most ICOs this days are scam. I resorted to investing after the project has listed in an exchange. Definitely the price will drop initially and started coming up with time depending on the project.
Iykecollinz
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 11:26:40 AM

This largely is the reason why ICO is becoming less popular and no longer profitable, a situation where more than 95% of the ICO's end this way or exit scam. But the investors into jeopardy and therefore making the investors less. The IEO's may eventually follow this trend and it doesn't tell good on start ups. The best they could do is to lower their sales price enough and grow through it. You do not need to raise $30M anymore on a single project. An amount like $1M should get any serious project started

ansarose1

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 11:48:01 AM

dropping price of a token after being listed is now common to all altcoins in the market. I think it is because of immediate or rapid selling and trading the token and as a result its price drops and continuosly drops if many investors and bounty hunters would sell or trade their tokens.
Odonko

Activity: 201
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 12:22:45 PM

The massive drop in price comes as a result of many factors you know, first of all is the lack of demand of the utility token, poor marketing mechanism on the part of team members, lack of buy back mechanism. Another key thing is the loss of confidence in the team by the community. If these factors are not put right trust me it does not matter the hype of the project, it will surely sink most of the times.

⊹     SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY, WITH NO HIDDEN COSTS     ⊹
━━━━━━━━━          X C A R D ᵀᴹ          [     Whitepaper     Twitter     Telegram     ]          ━━━━━━━━━
[ IEO / Q4 2019 ]   S
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 01:10:08 PM

I've had many encounters like this after ico and listed by exchanger does not follow the price of ico but there are also ico that have already been listed on the exchanger is that the price is next but actually there is The only reason why you have been listed in an exchanger is dumping the price immediately because it is the coin holder or boards selling it as well as bounty hunters so once it's listed on the exchanger will sell immediately not hold even longterm or potentially this coin does not hold so bounty is just a small allocation of other bounty to avoid dump price.

BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 01:24:47 PM

dropping price of a token after being listed is now common to all altcoins in the market. I think it is because of immediate or rapid selling and trading the token and as a result its price drops and continuosly drops if many investors and bounty hunters would sell or trade their tokens.
token holder in hurry to convert their token into fiat or maybe bitcoin and ethereum.if this condition continuesly happen , i am worry no more investors in new ico.they prefer buying on market that will give them cheap price and less risk.as investors we have to be smart look the opportunity in market.
bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 05:26:02 PM

As a rule, yes, even in the case of IEO, everyone tries to sell their coins immediately after the listing or when the price reaches a certain limit, at least x2. Practice shows that coins rarely grow further and there is no point in keeping them.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Inosend
Copper Member

Activity: 299

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 05:39:00 PM

I think this has to do with the project team, the price can't just go down that much. The team must have an answer to that mysterious action. Many times they claim it's th bounty, some will say that  it's token is a utility token and the market will decide it's price. All are lies

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
restuibu

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 05:49:35 PM

in my opinion it happened because market was being unstable and many projects only had promises but all could not become reality so many investors didn't believe and immediately sell away their tokens

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: