Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:44:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New price of ETH  (Read 4811 times)
anjho.ace

Activity: 371
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:37:55 PM

ETH price fell and it is now less than 200 USD which is a disaster to holders.
But even if its a disaster to holders it is a new beginning to new comers.
there are many people who can ride with ETH rocket now at a cheaper ticket.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wiro 212

Activity: 218
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:44:07 PM

Hello everyone !
Have you seen the latest price of ETH then? About $ 225. What do you think about the price this time? Are you panic? Let me see some of your views if you believe that their prices will return soon.
About myself, I am quite puzzled seeing their prices. I wonder if I'm blindly believing?

Yes, the ethereum price for the moment is very confusing and very down very low. Honestly I am confused by this fall, whether ethereum will fall further until the end of the year. I can only hope that ethereum will be able to rise again.
Abdullah.dhariwal

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:45:17 PM

ETH is a great project and there is nothing like ETH is going to zero or its a scam. not only ETH is drops its value but every other coin is at its yearly low price. when market changes its trend i;m sure its just the matter of few weeks in which ETH breaks its ATH again.
EvgenOrel

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:47:08 PM

I think all participants of this forum upsets the new price of ETH. But these are the realities of the market today. Who knows how he will behave tomorrow, or let's say in a month. Currently, the price of the coin Vitalik Buterin quite justified , but I hope that in the near future it will rise again.
Ivy41

Activity: 183

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:01:47 PM

Well, I think the current price of Eth and so many other altcoins is actually very frustrating. However, such is inevitable, with this said, there is also an assurance that things will definitely get better with time.
DangerETH
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:10:02 PM

I think that the minimum price we will soon be able to see within 140-150 USD per ethereum, after which I expect only growth. I hope the team will not let us down.
e@symode

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:13:23 PM

The price of ETH is very terrible, especially for long-term holders, probably one of the most horrible, for which you can sell something, but you do not need to sell now, now you need to buy from those who do not understand this.
Hecquyn

Activity: 129
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:13:58 PM

ETH today is $ 196. I am very confused when the price of ETH drops continuously. It is difficult to predict the recovery date.
bukham88

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:18:57 PM

now it's not only the price of ETH that is down Bro, but all altcoin prices have also decreased, and the price of other ETH and altcoins will immediately rise if the Crypto market has recovered.
daotan123

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:21:18 PM

Hello everyone !
Have you seen the latest price of ETH then? About $ 225. What do you think about the price this time? Are you panic? Let me see some of your views if you believe that their prices will return soon.
About myself, I am quite puzzled seeing their prices. I wonder if I'm blindly believing?

You see that is not the lowest price. Currently, the price is below $ 200 and I do not know what it will cost anymore. However, we do not have to panic because it is still very potential. Maybe it will not soon hit its peak as of late 2017, but I believe it will recover because its real value is so great.
pr0bvk

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:21:42 PM

I think that the price of ETH is low because of the gloomy market, and the high gas price makes many ICO projects find another platform such as NEO, WAVES, etc.
qilanadey

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:23:41 PM

The price is very unfortunate now. But with a high probability when the market turns, the ethereum will make a big profit if you invest now.
alexhitch20

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:24:15 PM

I think it's a good price at $200 to buy. May go lower but there's still a decent chance it will go back up to $1000 so worth the risk in my opinion.
pearcy jackson

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:26:31 PM

I myself have sold ETH some time ago, so if the price has dropped dramatically now, I'm not so sad. but because the price is very cheap, now I am confused, will it rise again? but I am still optimistic that if BTC rises, the ETH also goes up. so I waited for the right time to buy it  Smiley
lucretiareaves

Activity: 69
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:31:10 PM

Price goes down. I really do not have enough confidence in my choice, maybe choosing ETH is a big mistake. But it's best to keep them and forget them
jamesdean35

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:35:03 PM

ethereum has recently begun to lose investor confidence in cryptographic currencies. I think this is an opportunity for new investors. I hope to recover again Ethereum.

hamster fat

Activity: 462

simply getting the job done

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:38:37 PM

I bought eth at 250 USD) Thought it couldn't go lower) Now I'm the investor and hope this situation is not for the very long time).

I think that the market after some will be higher and you will be able to successfully sell the ETH and get a good profit.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:41:06 PM

I myself have sold ETH some time ago, so if the price has dropped dramatically now, I'm not so sad. but because the price is very cheap, now I am confused, will it rise again? but I am still optimistic that if BTC rises, the ETH also goes up. so I waited for the right time to buy it  Smiley
We can't deny the fact that ETH value is really falling too hard, many investors already selling affecting most ico's its sad to see that while everything
are falling a part supporters are also starting to let go and accepting their loses, the catch here might be, if newcomers will begin to buy and hold those
cheap coins and wait even for some time the value will be bounce again, while waiting for the market to healthy it can be a good way of investing spare money.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
doroshok

Activity: 115
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:43:47 PM

I'm not panicking about it. Yes, the price of course fell very much. And I could never imagine the price could fall so much on Ethereum. But I believe in him. And I'm sure the price will rise again.
Isay_Gonzales

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:44:06 PM

I'll probably surprise you, but the ethereum fell below $ 200. I think that it will be lower, because bitcoin does not get tired of falling. And the ethereum is very dependent on bitcoin. It will be hoped that in the near future there will be growth.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: