Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:10:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New price of ETH  (Read 4811 times)
Yoo

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:30:49 AM

Yeah, we all see it. the price of ETH dropped.
But, I didn't panic and I remained patient. Why ? because I believe that ETH is the best Altcoin and I'm sure the ETH will soon improve.
And make this moment a moment to buy ETH, this is the perfect time to buy ETH, before ETH to the moon again.
And we are all fine, rest assured that the ETH will soon improve  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tdeannova

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:42:53 AM

just like any other coin that has fallen and eth is still pretty good because it still ranks 2 in the highest market cap. panic is normal, but there is an opportunity in the current fall of eth, which is a cheap price and that is an opportunity if we want to hold on to it more.
BitImpact

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 08:47:05 AM

I think the recent price dip may be due to projects liquidating ETHs to fiat to fund their project. I personally believe there may be more dips to come as more and more projects sell off ETHs to pay for operational costs.

Casper has also been delayed for 12 months. Casper is perhaps one of the most hyped events for Ethereum development. Now that it is delayed, it wouldn't be surprising that Ethereum price would drop.

son14.girl

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:52:56 AM

As a newbie, I was a little worried about the ETH price reduction, under $ 250 or more precisely around the $ 220 price. I was surprised to see the price. Get well soon. Keep the spirit! do not panic. thank's.
criptoman83

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:53:47 AM

I think that we can still see the price of $ 150 for the ETH, it isn't excluded. The stock market is a very manipulative and is now on the market there are many fake news with the aim to throw with his weak hands. Only the strongest ones will survive. Wink

btcmi

Activity: 302
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:54:26 AM

Yeah, we all see it. the price of ETH dropped.
But, I didn't panic and I remained patient. Why ? because I believe that ETH is the best Altcoin and I'm sure the ETH will soon improve.
And make this moment a moment to buy ETH, this is the perfect time to buy ETH, before ETH to the moon again.
And we are all fine, rest assured that the ETH will soon improve  Wink

Yes, the majority here in this and so sure, but most people care about the question when? Many, I'm sure, are at the limit not only nerves, but also finances.

◦◦○○●    KAMAGAMES TOKEN SALE   ○○◦◦
  100M PLAYERS   ║   $57M REVENUE   ║   63% ANNUAL GROWTH 
████████    Join our TOKEN SALE and get + 20% BONUS!    ████████
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:59:56 AM

Hello everyone !
Have you seen the latest price of ETH then? About $ 225. What do you think about the price this time? Are you panic? Let me see some of your views if you believe that their prices will return soon.
About myself, I am quite puzzled seeing their prices. I wonder if I'm blindly believing?
The prices still continue to fall but all the crypto currencies were falling too,so this won't affect ethereum alone so better buy more if you can but I am just be patient and hold my ethereum that is the best choice we have for now.The decision looks blindly but it is one of the better coin after bitcoin so we can have hope on it.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
ExoticDynamics547

Activity: 45

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:10:40 AM

The new price of eth is very dissapointing but we all hope the current situation will not last long.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:12:51 AM

you would only panic if you were bag holding ETH despite all the warning signs telling you to dump it before others dump and you lose money. otherwise this ETH dump and all the dump to come are only good signs because they are signalling better days ahead when ETH bubble is no longer an issue and we can start actually expecting pumps instead of hoping for them and seeing more dumps.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
Decksperiment

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:14:59 AM

This price is a joke. I am buying now and will be happy when it hit 800$ in 6 months.
Artem57

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:17:37 AM

I'm a little shocked by the current drop in prices. Especially I am frustrated by the lack of prospects for growth. Sometimes I think that we will never see the price of more than 1000 dollars for one coin. But it's great that now you can buy a good asset at an attractive price.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
yavorskiy616

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:21:37 AM

Hi, I think that now is the ideal time to invest in Ethereum and not only.
The time that we are now experiencing is very valuable and the future we will less risk in the bull market.
Tyrandeo

Activity: 88

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:23:25 AM

This month ETH has already seen a new low, $217, I am already surprised by this price, because I always think that Ethereum is the best altcoin, but its performance is so bad!
Jeraxsnooze

Activity: 101
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:28:17 AM

if I have not personally seen eth at a price of $ 255 because I am still new here but I see the current price has dropped dramatically from the previous price which skyrocketed, in this case a little worried and asking questions will come down to a sluggish eth price like this, but from the potential for a long-term hold, I believe that in the past year eth has been able to rise at high prices if it is not possible to reduce investor confidence in eth.
muslol67

Activity: 1582
Merit: 670

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:28:42 AM

We now know that it does not depend on the price of Bitcoin. Ethereum needs some improvement, or both Ethereum and its tokens in it can lose a lot of value.
BestSSS

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 09:30:28 AM

Bet $ 1,000 with a bonus of 5 to 1 that the price of Ethereum until the end of September to fall below $ 200 )). I'm just sure of this because all the tokens are stubbornly going down and in the near future again expected to dump to 5800 bitcoin. If the price to gain a foothold below this mark there is every chance to go to the level of $ 5000 for bitcoin!

♛New CA$H Exchange (https://newc.com.br)♛
✪An Innovative Cryptocurrency Platform✪
ThePromise

Activity: 396
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:36:06 AM

Hello everyone !
Have you seen the latest price of ETH then? About $ 225. What do you think about the price this time? Are you panic? Let me see some of your views if you believe that their prices will return soon.
About myself, I am quite puzzled seeing their prices. I wonder if I'm blindly believing?
its price really drop this time, maybe its price will drop more or what, we dont know what will gonna happen now since its always dump and it seems no moon that will happen this year.

PM.coins

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:38:40 AM

don't be easy to panic, even though the ETH price decreases by $ 220. there are many things we can do to avoid thinking about prices and a declining market situation. I chose to vacation while enjoying the beach breeze. I hope there will be a fresh new breeze after my vacation. do not panic. hope it will be fine with this situation. be patient.
percy_tc

Activity: 583
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:39:21 AM

If BTC etf will be rejected we will be under 200 usd.
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:40:20 AM

I'm a little shocked by the current drop in prices. Especially I am frustrated by the lack of prospects for growth. Sometimes I think that we will never see the price of more than 1000 dollars for one coin. But it's great that now you can buy a good asset at an attractive price.

If the price of bitcoin does not start to grow soon, soon we can see the eth below 200 $. And this should not be a surprise given the current market situation, which to a very large extent depends on Bitcoin.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: