Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:44:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New price of ETH  (Read 4811 times)
Xeonhp

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:54:47 AM

Although the current price did not scare me, it really shocked me, but I don't think the price of Ethereum will return soon. Ethereum has a great connection with ICO. When the ICO becomes inactive, Ethereum is the most affected, and it may continue to fall.

Me too. Although it does not make me lose confidence in the market. But it really made me feel shocked! Just yesterday it was $ 300. Currently reduced to $ 80. What happened ?
Because a lot of people are rushing to liquidate their ethereum to the bitcoin to bet on the bitcoin ETF. As far as i know not only ethereum but there was a lot of coins that have worst than than it. You can see how the bitcoin dominance was increasing a lot since there was a big bearish trend has already happened with the cryptocurrency.

if that was true, BTC would be increasing in price, not going down. If it goes down is because it's because people don't even trust BTC.

ew, bitcoin ETF? Really ? So they trust btc etf rather than eth? That's why they sell away eth ... This is really crazy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FlamingFingers

Activity: 1330
Merit: 288

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:58:54 AM

- if you know for sure you can x4 or x5 an investment, and you had the money, wouldn't you be investing right now?? Ok, so, WHY ARE WHALES NOT DOING IT??? reason ----> Because they think it will not happen.
If you think heavy–money individuals are not in already, you are dead wrong. They know how to manipulate a small market like cryptocurrencies' to enter/exit as they see fit.

- How much money are bulls making by holding? NOTHING, just lose and lose money at huge rates. All of you, hodlers, are losing money right now, and you know it.
Early holders, not a chance, bag holders, maybe, however, if they are sure about what they invested in, they will get profits eventually (and will be rewarded for their waiting and patience).

- How much money are bears making by pumping and dumping? according to a friend of mine that's an important trader, around 5% weekly. They pump the coin with their own money, and they sell once they get their 5%.
That's pretty weak and dumb. Most Pump&Dump groups don't pump coins with their own money, they hype their members to buy while they are selling as they had already bought the coin they are pumping in small amounts over a period of day or two. The P&D groups I joined in the past were making 30% at the very least (sometimes even 100%+ per coin).  

- If the technology is the future, if crypto is so valuable, can you please tell me why investors don't give a fuck about it, and they just look for instant profit?? ----reason ----> because they know that the acceptance on crypto in normal life is very very very very very reduced, almost irrelevant.
I think you need to learn what investor means. Investor: a person or an organization that puts money into financial schemes, property, etc. with the expectation of achieving a profit. They don't give a F*** to what they are investing in to as long as they make money.

- How much money is ETH making by signing smart contracts?? we don't know, but if it were more than market cap, Vitalik would have said it because it would have pumped the value of the coin.  So, the coin is less valued in real conditions than in the manipulated market.  It´s like watching a BMW from outside and saying: hey! it looks great, BUT WHEN YOU LOOK INSIDE THERE IS NOTHING VALUABLE.
I won't respond to this specifically because I don't have any source to prove or deny this.

- ETH and most coins cannot sustain a big amount of operations per second. Just about 20 for ETH, 4-5 for BTC. Visa can do 1700. Come on, crypto is not even usefull to get the place of money.
Now, try transferring millions of Dollars using VISA, PayPal, or any other payment processor without getting ripped off in fees. You are comparing centralised mature networks to a new emerging immature decentralised networks that are still not ready for wide adoption.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:59:45 AM

you don't panic about something that you have been expecting all along. and i have been expecting this all this time and have been warning others too. ETH is still getting dumped and that is not something that can end this soon. it will continue on this downward spiral for a couple of more months because there are still bag holders that are slowing down the dumping process and whales love it when they can dump for example down to $220 then pump to $290 and then dump down again.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
BitNaija

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:03:21 PM

Hello everyone !
Have you seen the latest price of ETH then? About $ 225.
At this price, ETH is still 72,436.98% above ICO price. If a commodity has had such an increment, is it not a sign of inflation? These prices are highly inflated prices and it is time we get the real value of ETH.

#Bentley

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:04:24 PM

It seems to me that within the next week we will all see a much lower price than now. Get all your money left from your safes and buy an ethereum. This is one of the cheapest prices in the last two years.
Eranoba02

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:05:28 PM

The  current Price of ethereum Now is 290$ we don't need to be infuriated for this price because very soon it will  rise up again let just invest and hold till it rise up again
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:11:43 PM

The  current Price of ethereum Now is 290$ we don't need to be infuriated for this price because very soon it will  rise up again let just invest and hold till it rise up again

the current price of ETH, RIGHT NOW, is 225$. what are you talking about?

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
BQ

Activity: 616
Merit: 53

CoinMetro - the future of exchanges

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:18:30 PM

I think there's reason to assume ETH will continue to be the biggest loser for a while to come, it's not a good idea to buy in right now (in my opinion), I'm not an expert. I'd say if anything, hold bitcoin until signs of the actual bullrun and then switch over to ETH.

5 EUR free crypto on signup! XCM exchange token ⚜⚜⚜  CoinMetro - Copy Trading - Margin - 0% maker fee  ⚜⚜⚜ - generate €500 volume in July for a chance to win €100!
Jamboo30

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:30:28 PM

Hello everyone !
Have you seen the latest price of ETH then? About $ 225. What do you think about the price this time? Are you panic? Let me see some of your views if you believe that their prices will return soon.
About myself, I am quite puzzled seeing their prices. I wonder if I'm blindly believing?

I am very sad when see the ETH price dropping so dramatically from $ 290 to $ 225 in a very short time. I do not know what happened that caused the market to fall dramatically. At this price, investors will be extremely anxious and that is the challenge for the recovery when no one dared to invest money anymore.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bekspes

Activity: 66

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:36:42 PM

Today eth has fallen greatly, I'm sure most eth holders will panic at this. not only me, everyone certainly hopes eth will recover. and I am sure to recover
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:38:58 PM

Today eth has fallen greatly, I'm sure most eth holders will panic at this. not only me, everyone certainly hopes eth will recover. and I am sure to recover

if i were you, i wouldn't. ETH will not recover. Most ICOS have sold their positions on ETH. And will not return. ETH is going to 0.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
Tanmoy98

Activity: 325

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:42:04 PM

It's very strange the price of eth is down day by day.It has a great platform but the price is down why i think when the crypto market recover the price will be rise up again.
adiebitsler

Activity: 1106
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:49:13 PM

Are you panic? Let me see some of your views if you believe that their prices will return soon.
why should panic there are still many ethereum holders holding back from being sold, instead I wait to come back again to buy again periodically.
although I don't know when ethereum will be pushed up again during the end of this year.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
datmacro

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:50:26 PM

Is the market down sharply when we should invest or not. However, I'm still amazed at the current price of ETH, although just 2 days ago all is still very good
DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1232
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:57:45 PM

Hello everyone !
Have you seen the latest price of ETH then? About $ 225. What do you think about the price this time? Are you panic? Let me see some of your views if you believe that their prices will return soon.
About myself, I am quite puzzled seeing their prices. I wonder if I'm blindly believing?
of course not, I dont panic at all, actually I used this opportunity to buy eth as my investment, I plan to hold it until its price go back to top. there is no need to panic, it wont bring anything to me in the first place.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

daoquanghuan

Activity: 184

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:50:34 PM

Hello everyone !
Current ETH prices are very cheap and have fallen sharply from the previous peak of $ 1400. Although this is a potential coin but it also has to bear the same rules of the market when the market fell. No one knows the bottom price is how much but the current price is quite good to buy, we can divide up capital to buy gradually to make profits when the market increases
Atang Sulaeman

Activity: 910
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:55:01 PM

by looking at the price right now I don't feel panicked because I've seen prices far below
still be patient, because one day the price will rise again, stay in the current condition,
benefit now when eth is still under time to collect and hold it until the price exceeds what you want,
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:09:38 AM

yes now the price of ETH is decreasing and I think that is because the market price is back in red. I do not panic to see the current market situation because I am sure everything will end soon and crypto's future will be beautiful the following year.
No one should even be panicking and by this stage, I expect everyone to have known that more red means more opportunity to be buying lower.

Market will not be low forever and that is the idea of the fluctuation as long as you know what you are doing, and you understand that there would always be short term volatility and believe in the long term, times like this would be something you would not even bother yourself much about and the only thing that would have made me worry during this point in time is not having funds to buy in at low price.
waser12

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 09:24:09 AM

Looking at the graph it is obvious that the price of ETH like others cryptocurrencies will decrease in a few days.

bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 01:11:06 PM

Thank for your detail answer. It really make me feel better. Everyone seems very confident when talking about the price of eth. That made me feel better. Maybe my fluctuations are not necessary, I need more confidence in the market.
You're welcome catsmile, you don't have to put yourself into stress of thinking when ETH must recover. Fluctuations are necessary and this is a partner of its characteristic for being a high volatile market. You need more confidence in the market by doing a continuous buying so you can keep on filling your bags while its down.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: