Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:23:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New price of ETH  (Read 4811 times)
Considered

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:54:38 PM

Unbelievably it got lower than 200 usd, but it definitely came back, advancing really slowly, however, I don't think it may pass the 1000 usd mark, it's own creator recently said that it another pump is very unlikely to occur again.

The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Abulico

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:10:57 PM

I should advice getting eth at near 450 dollars this month. Going over higher costs would be unproductive mid-term on account of the lenient volume.
Avenger907

Activity: 406
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:13:59 PM

Mixed emotions, it's good that the price was able to restore at least this level, but, on the other hand, at the beginning of the month it was about $ 300.
irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:20:08 PM

I don't panic with these falls, since I'm practically used to it, of course, I'm always surprised when a currency as useful as ETH drops so much, but nothing that can't be recovered, plus I'm here more for the technology than for the market price, so I don't worry too much about it, besides I can invest more now  Grin.

bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:26:17 PM

Hello everyone !
Have you seen the latest price of ETH then? About $ 225. What do you think about the price this time? Are you panic? Let me see some of your views if you believe that their prices will return soon.
About myself, I am quite puzzled seeing their prices. I wonder if I'm blindly believing?
Yes, I also noticed such changes in Ethereum lately. But I try not to react to such changes. The price of Eth has now really dropped significantly. But I believe in the further restoration of previous prices. Therefore, I prefer to hold my coins for the future.
in any case, today I begin to reassure the price of the etherium because it's 224 dollars. It's more than it was yesterday or the day before yesterday. I think that before the end of 2018, we will still be able to return the previous high performance .

But there are a lot of people who have invested at a much higher price, I do not need people who buy it at over $ 1000, I see people who buy it at $ 400 they have lost nearly 50 percent.
Remilekun1

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:33:22 PM

The price is a bit up today, but I still wish it rises more than that, because I belong to the crew that actually bought when the price was at $500. 
micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:40:59 AM

225 USD is still high and for the lowest price at this time or this year is around 170 USD.
Just imagine, Ethereum is the parent of all smartcontracts and then the price is at 170 USD, surely all HODLERS feel sad including me.
iphy6013

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:57:11 AM

Do you guys think eth will get to $100, I hope not
zabir.brutov

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:03:25 AM

Now this is a normal price for Ethereum on this market. Around 200 USD. As soon as the bull run comes, Ethereum will bounce back to 1k USD as well as perspective altcoins will achieve the new price records. I just bought some more, because it dumped to 195 USD.
figaden2301

Activity: 54

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:11:02 AM

I think the price of ETH will going up soon, and tbh I'm not panic since the Q4 of this year is not finished yet. If the price still maintain around $200++ after the Q4, maybe I will start panicking Cheesy
bestcoins1

Activity: 2212
Merit: 721

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:12:26 AM

What im thinking about ETH price now is so cheap and i already buy ETH in early september when ETH price drop more than 180$.
Now, i just need to wait untill market rise again then that's the perfect time to sell my investment.
that's a good step because it can take advantage of the moment when the condition of a coin is deteriorating and cheap, because then we can take a big profit if we can be patient to wait.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
emililadjet

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:19:39 AM

I personally think ETH could spike any moment due to the upcoming Hard Fork  , anyone else feel the same ??
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:34:27 AM

Do you guys think eth will get to $100, I hope not
Obviously, it is impossible in crypto market. But Bitcoin will going to 3k USD in future this will be possible. Nowadays most of the investors are aware the crypto potential so Ethereum is going to moon in end of the year.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Kumeco

Activity: 79

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:57:31 AM

see that Ethereum prices are currently very low, but don't panic or worry because not only is Ethereum whose price drops, but almost all Altcoins go down. we can't do anything but survive or wait until the market stabilizes, we can release it now but we will lose. remain optimistic, because the market will sooner or later soar and coins with high potential will soon rise.
iyke12

Activity: 310
Merit: 1

Probit - Global Asset exchange

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 12:22:21 PM

Well the market is full of ups and downs . Eth was previously 7$ per coin some years back so anything can happen, it can aslo become 4000$ per coin. It all depends on the amount of money in crypto, when crypto get more adoption, you should see some good moon
balfouri

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:36:54 PM

Hello everyone !
Have you seen the latest price of ETH then? About $ 225. What do you think about the price this time? Are you panic? Let me see some of your views if you believe that their prices will return soon.
About myself, I am quite puzzled seeing their prices. I wonder if I'm blindly believing?
We do not need to panic about ethereum price goes down because it can be bounce back sooner or later.We don't loose hope until this crypto world is still in the business.It can be up and it can be down in the market.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
takana212

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:40:06 PM

Now the crypto market is very difficult to guess, so the price of all coins continues to decline, but I remain optimistic that the crypto market will rise again later this year and will set a new record again.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Dorvei

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:54:37 PM

In the near future, I do not see any reason for the growth of cryptocurrency. In ethereum including, now is a difficult period. Which I think will last a few more years. The crypto market needs hype news and huge investments ..only then will growth
triasel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:14:25 PM

Hello everyone !
The new price of ETH makes me feel uncomfortable. I don't know what the reason is. Maybe the whale is deliberately arranged? Still cleaning before the arrival of the bull market? I am not sure where the price of ETH will fall. Similarly, I don't know if it still has the ability to stand up again.

I'm not sure about you either, as there seems to be no sign they will come back. But looking at the way investors are not fluctuated, I think everything will be fine.
Yes, I also think so because nowadays many people are waiting for Ethereum's price to recover, but now the market price and Altcoin are still up and down and not yet stable again, I hope that everything will return to stable and profitable because many people have lost their money recently
hamster fat

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

simply getting the job done

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:43:17 PM

Now the crypto market is very difficult to guess, so the price of all coins continues to decline, but I remain optimistic that the crypto market will rise again later this year and will set a new record again.
It is likely that before the market starts to grow, crypto currency prices may fall even lower. Unfortunately, there are no positive reasons for a new trend.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: