Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:16:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New price of ETH  (Read 4811 times)
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:49:27 AM

ETH stil looks very positive in the long-term. Its price has taken a bit of a battering recently, but often those that fall hardest also recover strongest when the bull market returns. I don't think there is any reason to worry about ETH long-term.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vova.andreyan.94

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:49:32 AM

The last prices were really not very pleasing, but I think that Ethereum will soon grow again!
hell_slayer

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 11:52:12 AM

Ethereum's price is completely dependent on Bitcoin. This is a big problem. They have no positive news and everyone is just waiting for certainty on the upcoming hard fork. While there will be no specifics, the price will be hanging out somewhere below. The potential for growth is enormous, but it’s too early to talk about it.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:20:36 PM

Ethereum's price is completely dependent on Bitcoin. This is a big problem. They have no positive news and everyone is just waiting for certainty on the upcoming hard fork. While there will be no specifics, the price will be hanging out somewhere below. The potential for growth is enormous, but it’s too early to talk about it.

Yeah right, ethereum price depends how bitcoin price moves, as of now there are no big movements in bitcoin price and this is the reason why market is still in its dip now. Hoping for an increase soon.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:45:05 PM

Hello everyone !
Have you seen the latest price of ETH then? About $ 225. What do you think about the price this time? Are you panic? Let me see some of your views if you believe that their prices will return soon.
About myself, I am quite puzzled seeing their prices. I wonder if I'm blindly believing?

The price of ETH as of this time is still the same it is on 205USD and it is been like this for many months already not only ETH but whole crypto world market is still in chaos but I still believe that it will be back to normal soon. At first I am quite in panic but now I am positive that it will rise up again and this is just a part crypto world, some days are better and some days are bad. Looking forward to see ETH on its peak.
jusertvaz

Activity: 428
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:48:49 PM

The last prices were really not very pleasing, but I think that Ethereum will soon grow again!
The last price was not good because you have in your wallet is ETH and you want to sell expensive. But actually the price is $ 200 now for Ethereum is very true. The demand for the coin is there, but some major changes the developers have not yet announce , but the market doesn't want to grow.

ivannalog814

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:26:39 PM

The price in any case will return but you need to have patience is just a correction and nothing more. Falling prices for Ethereum is a temporary phenomenon after a hard fork wait for the rise !

VIDY 👅 (https://www.vidy.com)
Video Layer for Ads ▶
https://www.vidy.com (https://www.vidy.com)
Riki31

Activity: 333
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:19:27 PM

I think that the Ethereum will back to the previous price and even will cost more, because there are good tokens on the Blockchain Ethereum, these tokens may be successfully  realized, I mean their idea and aim, and become the real part of our lives.
anatolij.shishkin
Copper Member

Activity: 995

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:23:40 PM

$197,5  - Cry

I was already glad that we were going to the top. But the theme was old. Wash we go to the bottom. Do you think ETH will drop to $170 ? It hurts to look at the market  Cry

SaféTilt

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:24:24 PM

I am not feeling bad because in my opinion that is normal issue. In crypto world whales need to do dumps and pumps for earning money and they are doing that in altcoins completely. So you know eth is the another altcoin maybe the king but eth is another altcoin so i think it is normal.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
faza13

Activity: 518
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 02:28:32 PM

yes now the price of ETH is decreasing and I think that is because the market price is back in red. I do not panic to see the current market situation because I am sure everything will end soon and crypto's future will be beautiful the following year.
I hope this will really be real and not only as a hope, because we really miss the bull run and treat disappointment and pain because bearish has happened this year

ttg43

Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:26:55 PM

The decline in the ICO markets means that funds/projects there is sell pressure (which we have seen). This has been a huge issue ETH is facing for the past few months.
DreamCayman

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:05:03 PM

Ethereum is the most discussed topic today. I prefer to keep my airwaves and bought another small amount of Ethereum at a price that suits me. I believe in Ethereum, because there is currently no alternative to Ethereum for reliability. Let's see what will happen in six months.
sakokinak

Merit: 101

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:36:51 PM

I don't see the reason to panic. Now is correction period for ETH. It's no need to worry until December because I think that be December 2018 there must be great changes!
Hasan986

Activity: 416
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 06:12:41 PM

Dear mate i am too much depressed for ETH price because it is continuously dumping at a high rate now is only 196$. So it is too low for ETH. But i have a faith in ETH and i strongly believe that it will be reached new value soon.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:20:36 PM

I am confident in the long-term future of ETH. Short-term we always see price volatility, and yes ETH has been hit harder than most this year... but the fundamentals are still strong, and I think we are more likely to see gains than losses in the medium-term.
satosibtc1000

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:31:14 PM

On the forum talking about it and to be honest I think no need to guess ! Just buy it and wait I'm sure that Ethereum will definitely not stay on the bottom ! The second coin in terms of capitalization !
Froganz

Activity: 112

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:44:09 PM

I think that just do not make sense to panic because the market will still grow, now the main thing is not to miss the opportunity for shopping

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
                       www.wppenergy.io
Litefoxx1698

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:08:58 PM

I don't know how to stop worrying about ethereum price beacuse I don't see any good signs about recovering and maybe I should sell it too?

★━━━━━━★★  Z-POP DREAM  ★★━━━━━━★
/━/━━━//★ GROW TALENT CREATE STAR ★\\━━━\━\
WHITEPAPERWEBSITETELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK
atrmill

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:34:06 PM

I think that such a price of Eth will be for several months. It is unlikely that this coin will begin to rise in price if the market does not start to grow. We must get used to the new price of Eth.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: