Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:32:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New price of ETH  (Read 4811 times)
cliber

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

umachit.fund

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:43:18 PM

I am very panic to see Ethereum's price below $200 which is $194
Will the price of Ethereum ($194) increase again?
Today's prices are very good to buy.

Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jay sd

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:50:23 PM

Now the price is below $200. I wonder where will it stop. May be $174 or $100? who knows. I saw that the creator of Ethereum has said that we will not see 1000 times growth in crypto again.
Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:52:00 PM

The fair price of ETH is somewhere around 0.01 BTC per coin. For the past many months, ETH went up too much, at least in comparison with the other coins such as Bitcoin and Litecoin.
warrior.coins22

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:57:23 PM

even up to this point, Ethereum prices still drop below $ 200 ! in the range of $ 194. I don't think it's, unnecessary to panic with the decline of Ethereum. I think this is just an ordinary thing. and soon will improve soon. be patient for a moment, while enjoying coffee behind the house. Lips sealed
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:02:34 PM

The market will recover again. It is a normal situation. that is why I advise hodl all your coins at the moment.
ukw

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:09:16 PM

Hello everyone !
Have you seen the latest price of ETH then? About $ 225. What do you think about the price this time? Are you panic? Let me see some of your views if you believe that their prices will return soon.
About myself, I am quite puzzled seeing their prices. I wonder if I'm blindly believing?

Yes, we can not miss what is happening on the market at the moment, since it is not pleasant to people at all. Right now, I think it's not a time for panic, because if we start selling the coins, I think a new downturn will start, which will can go even farther. Perhaps it is a good time to buy more from the basic coins at a low prices, but it still carries risks.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
ErlindaBit

Activity: 227

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:11:07 PM

The market will recover again. It is a normal situation. that is why I advise hodl all your coins at the moment.
No, I think this is an abnormal situation. Ethereum continues to decline in price and this makes me panic. Maybe everyone who holds Ethereum also feels the same way as me, full of panic.
Cryptokingind

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:16:26 PM

Ethereum price is falling down and down but i think it have a strong resistence at $180. Ethereum price will be  rise soon and it will reach at $ 400-$500. So you don't worry about the current sitituation of market and hold your ethereum and if you bought ethereum at high price then it is very good time to buy ethereum at below $200 level and averaging your investment.
VIP BTC

Activity: 375

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:56:39 PM

Hello everyone !
Have you seen the latest price of ETH then? About $ 225. What do you think about the price this time? Are you panic? Let me see some of your views if you believe that their prices will return soon.
About myself, I am quite puzzled seeing their prices. I wonder if I'm blindly believing?

I was worried about drastically lower Ethereum prices, because other coin prices also dropped if Ethereum dropped. Coin and Token exchanges are currently very much done with Ethereum. This will be a big problem for us.

DarkBullet

Activity: 336
Merit: 55

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:34:03 AM

Now that its price went down below $200, that looks like a panic selling was already made and I am also shocked that it went down below my expectation price. I am watching the market and seems like ETH is having hard time moving up which also same as BTC so this is not an exemption I guess. I already sold my ETH and planning to buy it back at its lowest price. I heard that it is possible for ETH to reach $150 so let's just observe for now. $220 smells like a price resistance for ETH.
masterkiller

Activity: 643
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:41:30 AM

currently the price of Ethereum is really very worrying, there is an indication of Bubble at the current Ethereum price which continues to experience a very significant price decline. I think all traders are currently worried about seeing ethereum's price movements which continue to experience a very poor decline, but we all don't stop hoping, I remain confident, Ethereum will soon return to 1000 usd

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀
fulled

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:53:21 AM

And today is under 200, i hope this coin not down to under 100 level, its losing more than 90% if down to 100$, its not good for stakeholders. And i still dunno what the reason behind this downtrend on eth, ive long others major coin is quite stable this month
alfacentavr

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 11:59:49 AM

I read this thread and am a little surprised. Many are positive and this is certainly good. The current low price should not be afraid but used as a chance to buy at a very favorable price. Sooner or later the market will recover. Let's believe it together and it will be so.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:59:57 AM

Ether is one of the most manipulated tokens in the space, though ICOs play a significant part in this. I thing people are crashing the price inorder to have enough tokens for the Proof of Stake set up, it is a Mattew effect in play. I would rather be buying Ethers now that the price is low, people should buy the deep
mdenys

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:02:07 PM

Good time for buying more Etherium, actually I couldn't believe in Jan-Feb  that I would see such cheap price of ETH again .It is kind of a miracle - for 1000 $ you get 5 coins ! Some experts are even predicting 100 $ price ! I don't think it will happen so I am filling my bags now with cheap ETH for participating in future ICOs.
Albertio

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:03:31 PM

For me this is the moment to buy ETH, before ETH to another month. I believe that ETH is the best Altcoin and I'm sure the ETH will soon increase. The stock market is very manipulative and now on the market there are a lot of fake news.
jazz1984

Activity: 392
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:09:43 PM

Hello everyone !

I think it's not worth talking about the fact that the crypto currency market is just starting now and absolutely all coins have huge volatility, proceeding from this it is necessary to understand that cryptocurrencies are high-risk investments where you can earn a lot and also lose everything. Eterium is no exception, especially in a falling market, perhaps when the trend changes we will see new heights of its prices.
john alex young

Activity: 199
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:03:41 PM

I panicked at Ethereum prices under $ 200 as if I didn't believe in reality. I can imagine when the price of Ethereum was like that, why I was not active in Crypto last year.
Donotam

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:06:17 PM

ETHEREUM looks sadly nowadays. it was down under 200$
the thing that i am affraid is, make other token down so deep too

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
percy_tc

Activity: 583
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:06:21 PM

over 100 usd is fine.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: