Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:19:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New price of ETH  (Read 4811 times)
andrej.safronov.1990

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:12:31 PM

I have the month of March, do not panic, do not come to the exchange for half a year, keep the coins until the market situation becomes clearer, now weathered the storm and it is not possible to make the right decision. As for Etherium, I suggest to keep to the last coin even if the price is $ 1, we will see how it will fly.

★━━━━━━★  Z-POP DREAM ★━━━━━━★
★━GROW TALENT,CREATE STAR━★ (https://z-popdream.io/)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shendy

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:15:37 PM

Calm yourself, Eth is changing prices and this is certainly a pros and cons. Stay patient and calm, it's time to gather Eth.
With a low price change there will be a chance to be a better price, the season is famine, so be patient and survive.

DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:17:39 PM

Calm yourself, Eth is changing prices and this is certainly a pros and cons. Stay patient and calm, it's time to gather Eth.
With a low price change there will be a chance to be a better price, the season is famine, so be patient and survive.
well, the best way right now is we have to be patient. the price of the ETH really puts considerable pressure on those who hold the coin, or for those who hold the altcoin with the ETH platform.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Betaa

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:19:21 PM

Yes, the price is not very attractive now. The current situation needs to be used for additional investment. In the near future, ETH will regain lost ground.

right, a situation like this should be used to get more ETH, this will be very profitable because I believe next year is crypto.
CutieDuck

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:30:01 PM

Hello everyone !
Have you seen the latest price of ETH then? About $ 225. What do you think about the price this time? Are you panic? Let me see some of your views if you believe that their prices will return soon.
About myself, I am quite puzzled seeing their prices. I wonder if I'm blindly believing?

I think the market is in the bad condition that today eth's price just decrease again and reach $191 per coin. In this condition of course we must be patient and don't panic to face the decreasing of eth's price. The best way to help increase the eth's price is still hold our eth or buy eth for investation. The high demand of eth can make this price increase and more valuable.
morgenshtein

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:30:09 PM

if you push the price to $ 100 this will be a sign from above that would be purchased. Recently, there is a lot of negative background to this coin and it seems to me not without reason
anizzbrown

Activity: 9

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 01:35:07 PM

i think the current price of ethereum is abiut $300 and it keeps falling and falling , bitcoin price keeps going down too
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:12:42 PM

i think the current price of ethereum is abiut $300 and it keeps falling and falling , bitcoin price keeps going down too
Indeed ethereum and bitcoin prices are very surprising especially ethereum prices are now very drastically down. But from all this, I am very confident that ethereum will return to its price in the crypto market. Just a matter of time, around the next few months. Because I am very sure ethereum will continue to increase.
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:34:29 PM

I didn’t expect ETH to go to $200. In fact it broke the $200 level and trading at $190 now. I don’t feel good seeing crypto at this state, but feel relieved at the same time since I am able to buy coins at lower prices.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

doroshok2

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:40:55 PM

I am sure that Ethereum will rise in price. And now a great opportunity to buy even more Ethereum. And of course I am upset that the price has fallen, but I am sure that by the end of the year the price will rise.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
bekspes

Activity: 66

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:51:36 AM

I panicked at Ethereum prices under $ 200 as if I didn't believe in reality. I can imagine when the price of Ethereum was like that, why I was not active in Crypto last year.
indeed most people will panic when they see etelhereum prices below 200 $. not the same as last year, maybe this year is not ethereum's year. I also regret not knowing the crypto world from last year.
USDOLLAR

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:33:53 AM

I am certain that Ethereum will ascend in cost. Also, now an awesome chance to purchase significantly more Ethereum. What's more, obviously I am vexed that the cost has fallen, I think the market is in the terrible condition that today eth's cost simply diminishes again and MOVING BETWEEN $170 TO $185 per coin AT THE TIME OF POSTING. In this condition, obviously, we should be persistent and don't frenzy to confront the diminishing of eth's cost. The most ideal approach to help increase the eth's cost is as yet holding our eth.
Nexus77

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:43:42 AM

well, the best way right now is we have to be patient. the price of the ETH really puts considerable pressure on those who hold the coin, or for those who hold the altcoin with the ETH platform.
be patient and vacation because of the current situation we must be able to eliminate the sense of stress that is within us. we must eliminate ourselves
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:03:21 PM

ETH current price is below 200USD in the market, I am so disappointed at this moment, If I sell the ETH in this time, but I will not cut loss and wait the market boost again.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
umar22pk

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 12:04:06 PM

Prepare your mind to see more dumps in ETH price, because whales are selling in bulk which is the main reason of this dropping value of ETH. But it’s not permanent situation market will re bounce soon and all alt coins will boom up including ETH.
Soon we will see ETH around 300$.
nameforcoin

Merit: 10

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:10:15 PM

Yes, I saw the price. Now it about 172 dollars. It is simply awful. For only several days the price fell more than to 100 dollars. I already begin to panic.

Sok Poho

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:10:28 PM

Ethereum's new price is currently declining and red, even though I don't really think about its value now. Because I believe ethereum's value will definitely go up even though it takes a long time.
criptouser

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:34:12 PM

Yes, I saw the price. Now it about 172 dollars. It is simply awful. For only several days the price fell more than to 100 dollars. I already begin to panic.
The most important thing is not to panic. If you recall the recent interview with Vitalik Buterin, where he calls the fair price of the etherium $ 150.

missJone
Copper Member

Activity: 97

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:11:35 PM

Now in the market of crypto currency there is such situation at which I will not be surprised with the price of an ethereum for 150$. And even the price of 150$  may be the not lowest!

TeraWATT
——  Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology  ——
Whitepaper ●  Telegram  —  Twitter  —  Facebook  ● Announce
icomaster90

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:14:34 PM

i'M still not in panic, i think the market will grow again:)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: