Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:48:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Brian123321's Sports Betting Picks | All Sports | Full Tracking Inside  (Read 25734 times)
brian123321 (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 04:14:57 AM

As always congrats if i could make some people some monies today.  Ill be back tomorrow to post my plays and ill be back in a few hours to post a link to the new spread sheet.  I have some work to do now.

Tips: 1PyqHAuUU54Bk53XFwGoYAGciovHtL7CEL
zneww

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 04:32:30 AM

As always congrats if i could make some people some monies today.  Ill be back tomorrow to post my plays and ill be back in a few hours to post a link to the new spread sheet.  I have some work to do now.

2-1, good night. sent a lil tip
brian123321 (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 04:48:03 AM

thanks i appreciate!

However you can feel free to wait until the end of the week to make sure you come out profitable by sunday after the last games.

Just curious on what game you laid off of?

brian123321 (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 04:52:19 AM

thanks i appreciate!

However you can feel free to wait until the end of the week to make sure you come out profitable by sunday after the last games.

Ill keep this tip to the side for now.  If for some reason you tail (all my plays) and end up in the red at the end of the week im going to send it back your way.

zneww

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 04:54:28 AM

thanks i appreciate!

Ill keep this tip to the side for now.  If for some reason you tail (all my plays) and end up in the red at the end of the week im going to send it back your way.

I played Stan v CO, Wis v Pur, Okla v WV

Not sure why I didn't play all of them...  Tongue

That's kind of you but you can keep it. I may or may not be betting regularly.
brian123321 (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 05:09:07 AM

thanks i appreciate!

I played Stan v CO, Wis v Pur, Okla v WV

Not sure why I didn't play all of them...  Tongue

That's kind of you but you can keep it. I may or may not be betting regularly.

Hmm you somehow missed the first one i posted.  Which you replied right after i posted it that you were tailing today.  St Francis (NY).

Eitherway regular betting or not.  If i dont finish a week with some kind of profit to show i should not be getting tipped.  So im gonna set it to the side for now and will be returning it if i end the week in the red.

Glad i could make you a little bit of money today!

brian123321 (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 07:09:09 AM

Ok i have moved my spreadsheet over to google docs.

The spreadsheet can now be seen here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtSy6_kdCZuTdHhGcktNTThFLXpOd1hHNDJ1RVdUWnc&usp=sharing

Good luck everyone and i will be back tomorrow with my plays

brian123321 (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 05:33:49 PM

I've found a website - betcoiner.com, they already got 17 sport bets, and also this website gives you amazing opportunity to submit your own bet and earn 9% of statement's total budget. I suppose it's betting time!

There is a simple rule in this forum . . . one thread per site.  Please dont try and break that rule by spamming your site or the site you were hired to spam in my thread.  I would greatly appreciate it.  Have a nice day.

brian123321 (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 07:47:32 PM

March 6

Looks like i am going to have least 3 bets this evening.  As usual i am going to continue to watch the lines to make sure they all end up plays.

Right now looks like ill have one game at 7pm est, and two games at 8pm est.

There are another 4 games im watching that could become plays of the lines move a certain way.  Those games are at 5pm est, 7pm est and 9pm est.

As usual ill update the plays closer to game time (around 30 - 15min before tipoff).

Good luck to anyone who tails today.

quone17

Activity: 224
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 08:02:11 PM

Well, I'm going to have a problem with the late posting time of your plays.  I understnad that you apparently need to see the line movement and final line etc. before making something a pick, I'm just disappointed I won't be able to tail most picks.  And, I hate only tailing a few picks of someone because I'll end up getting the "bad" ones Smiley

Bitcoin Exchange Guide- List of the Top Bitcoin Exchanges, Find Places to Buy, Sell and Trade Bitcoins.
brian123321 (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 08:43:04 PM

I can try to post them earlier. I am currently at the dentist and don't have the spreads with me but when I get back home around 530 est I'll take a look and see if they are safe to put in.

brian123321 (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 09:02:51 PM

One I can tell you about bc it's starts earlier than I'll be able to get back starts at 5pm est. the line looks like it's moving in the direction to make it a pick.

Monmouth +4

Now that being said I can't guarantee this will be a play. It basically depends on of the line is listed at +4 or higher on www.covers.com come gametime. There are a number of ways I can see if the line will stay at 4 drop or I up but I am not going to go into that right now. I just looked at the line and it looks like it will stay at 4 or above.

I am warning though that I will not count this as a play of it drops to 3.5. I am locking it myself right now but for the thread and tracking sake I will not count it if it falls. I will be at dentist when the game starts so I won't be able to watch it like I normally could.

FUR11

Activity: 378

FURring bitcoin up since 1762

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 09:07:31 PM

One I can tell you about bc it's starts earlier than I'll be able to get back starts at 5pm est. the line looks like it's moving in the direction to make it a pick.

Monmouth +4

Now that being said I can't guarantee this will be a play. It basically depends on of the line is listed at +4 or higher on www.covers.com come gametime. There are a number of ways I can see if the line will stay at 4 drop or I up but I am not going to go into that right now. I just looked at the line and it looks like it will stay at 4 or above.

I am warning though that I will not count this as a play of it drops to 3.5. I am locking it myself right now but for the thread and tracking sake I will not count it if it falls. I will be at dentist when the game starts so I won't be able to watch it like I normally could.

This isn't parimutuel horse betting, the line is whatever you lock it in at, not what it is at tip off.  If you got it at +4, then your play is +4.

brian123321 (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 09:51:50 PM

Monmouth +4

This isn't parimutuel horse betting, the line is whatever you lock it in at, not what it is at tip off.  If you got it at +4, then your play is +4.

I highly suggest reading what I posted again.

brian123321 (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 09:54:44 PM

Let me help you out since reading comprehension is probably not your strong suite. I said that if Monmouth stays above a 4 than its a bet. I said that I believe it will stay there but if it falls to 3.5 it's a no bet. I said bc I would be at the dentist I would not be able to follow the movement. I'm not changing any lines.

brian123321 (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 10:10:46 PM

These games should be safe to lock in right now

LA Lafayette +2
LA Monroe +10

brian123321 (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 10:14:29 PM

I am back home and i see that the line on covers which i posted the web address to shows the monmouth game at a 3.5 which i clearly stated would have made it a NO PLAY

FUR11

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 10:29:15 PM

Let me help you out since reading comprehension is probably not your strong suite. I said that if Monmouth stays above a 4 than its a bet. I said that I believe it will stay there but if it falls to 3.5 it's a no bet. I said bc I would be at the dentist I would not be able to follow the movement. I'm not changing any lines.

...what?

The line is what you lock it in at.  +4 is different from +3.5, yes.  But if you bet it at +4, then you have it at +4.  Saying "the line may change later in the day" means nothing because lines changing makes it a different play.  If you say "bet it at +4", it's obvious that a worse line would be a no-play.

brian123321 (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 11:00:58 PM

How i make plays relies on line movement.  That is why i have to wait.  In my case YES it DOES MATTER if a line is at 3.5 at time of tipoff it makes it a NO PLAY.  

I know you cant understand this bc your assuming that i can play a game if the line ever reaches 4 in this case but that is not how i cap and its not how i pick my games.  I couldnt give any amount of fucks if the line reached +10 today.  If it dropped back to 3.5 before tip off it would be a NO PLAY.

Try to understand that the system i have developed, back tested and use relies on the CLOSING LINE.

I hope this makes it easier for you to UNDERSTAND why it was INDEED NOT A PLAY.

And the reason why I SAID if it drops back to 3.5 BEFORE tip off then its a NO PLAY.

Im done arguing with you, i dont have any more fucks to give.  You can follow me or you dont have to, i dont care.  

FUR11

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 11:04:59 PM

How i make plays relies on line movement.  That is why i have to wait.  In my case YES it DOES MATTER if a line is at 3.5 at time of tipoff it makes it a NO PLAY.  

I know you cant understand this bc your assuming that i can play a game if the line ever reaches 4 in this case but that is not how i cap and its not how i pick my games.  I couldnt give any amount of fucks if the line reached +10 today.  If it dropped back to 3.5 before tip off it would be a NO PLAY.

Try to understand that the system i have developed, back tested and use relies on the CLOSING LINE.

I hope this makes it easier for you to UNDERSTAND why it was INDEED NOT A PLAY.

And the reason why I SAID if it drops back to 3.5 BEFORE tip off then its a NO PLAY.

Im done arguing with you, i dont have any more fucks to give.  You can follow me or you dont have to, i dont care.  

You don't have to give any fucks, I'm still going to comment on the dumb shit that you say.

Good luck to you on your system of laying off of teams from earlier in the day when sharp money comes in late on them.  Seems like it would be smarter to just cap the games and then shop for the best line possible.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: