Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:55:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Ethreum bounce back ?  (Read 5389 times)
quanahri

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 10:56:25 AM

Before Ethereum can return, it will fall further, probably $ 150.
I was very nervous when I was holding all my money in Ethereum. And if Ethereum can not come back soon, it may take a few years before I lose everything.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tuanytcc

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:58:02 AM

Will Ethreum voice back like it did last year or else we are having false expectations about recovery of ethreum when we know the fact that crypto currency has become so unpredictable nowadays ? Kindly share your responses as downfall of ETH has become talk of the town.

The descending of price can not be said that this coin collapsed or not. It still depends on other factors. With the case of Ethereum, I think it just the normal thing of decreasing price because it is on downtrend itself

Rongelweng

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:01:00 AM

Ethereum is misfortune today. It falls around 200$. I didn't expect that from ethereum. But I have trust in ethereum that it will pump up again and our money will not be wasted. For no I will buy more ethereum and hold it and wait until the market price rise up.
shiming

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:02:33 AM

ETH will definitely recover. At the time LTC went to $4, it is now up to $150. I think ETH should recover in the bull market, and my ETH has lost 50%. But I think I continue to choose to hold.

bayarau

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:05:35 AM

I do not see any solid reason for such a global decline in the cost of Ethereum. On the contrary, this coin has always been stable, even in comparison with Bitcoin. It seems to me that the changes in the cost of Ethereum are related to the activities of manipulators, perhaps to increase the importance of EOS or to increase the amount of Ethereum in its portfolio by purchasing it at a cheap price. A few months will pass and we will all learn the reasons for such changes in the crypto-currency market. But one thing I know for sure - Ethereum will not disappear like many other crypto-currencies in the ten-year history of the crypto industry.
NorthField25

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:12:38 AM

I think it will bounce back any time.
kincit88

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:19:47 AM

It can be happen if ETH can get partnership with big company and of course etf should get accepted then we can see eth price rise again. In this situation we just need to be patience and take profit from short investment.
Significant254

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:40:55 AM

It will take some times but it will come back for sure.
CutePanda

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:44:51 AM

I think ethereum can't bounce back in this year, maybe in the end of this year eth price just rise until 300$. Because too many investors not interested anymore in icos so they dont need to hold eth for invest in icos.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:20:20 PM

I think ethereum can't bounce back in this year, maybe in the end of this year eth price just rise until 300$. Because too many investors not interested anymore in icos so they dont need to hold eth for invest in icos.

The majority of crypto startups will not call capital at this time, investors can no longer pay attention to the ICO as the market is falling sharply. However, when the market goes up, I think ETH will rebound because of the real demand from investors when they need to invest in ICO.
weborsha

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:21:49 PM

Nobody knows. Although somebody might know, but these people can be count by fingers) I’m not a fan of such predictions, but it must push from the bottom really strong.

Vovka4

Activity: 510
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:23:17 PM

I think that the air now deliberately pressed down to the big players a good to purchase them and then propanil on the moon. It is obvious that now specially adjust bad news
rajakulam

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:28:25 PM

Today the crypto market is indeed very difficult to guess Bro, in the previous year the crypto market began to increase in July-December, but this year the crypto market does not have a serious increase, because the price often falls suddenly, we hope that current market conditions will soon pass.

trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:31:14 PM

Will Ethreum voice back like it did last year or else we are having false expectations about recovery of ethreum when we know the fact that crypto currency has become so unpredictable nowadays ? Kindly share your responses as downfall of ETH has become talk of the town.

It should, it must for the good reasons. Most of the people might have lost their faith into the ETH right now but there is high possibility that ETH is getting bought by most of the whales around us. If thats true then it will start building up the buy walls on larger scale and thus ETH's market cap will soon burst like crazy. ETH is right now in the downfall due to many more reasons that one can imagine and im sure Vitalik might have stood up from his deep sleep to work on this issue. He knows very well, if doesn't make up anything right now then he will loose ETH and its position as rank #2 in the crypto space. So surely, ETH will up rise one more time and you better hold some bags right away.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Emanammy

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:37:51 PM

If we observe market now a days ethreum is down.but it will rise again soon.
jademacoy

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:38:47 PM

I think Etherium will just soon recover its price. It will bounce back as it did before. So we will just relax and take a deep breath and just wait for the price to go up again.

Yeah positive attitudes leads to positive result. This is base on the experience of those who have been here for a long time already since bitcoin started at 2009. There are other investors also who are new but does already know the strategy to apply here in the system and now they already earn also because they have positive attitudes.
Samolet

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:43:42 PM

Predicting the behavior of the cryptocurrency market is extremely difficult. It is unlikely that in 2017, someone predicted that the Ether, which at the beginning of the year was worth $ 8 per coin, would cost $ 1,300 a year from now. Those who took Ethereum on hai at the beginning of the year, I recommend to hold ETH, because at the end of 2018 you can expect a new high of $ 1,400 - $ 1,500.
nadezda@

Activity: 392
Merit: 28

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:49:22 PM

This question is so relevant now, many want an answer, and it is desirable that the answer is positive, everyone is so tired of the red market. Wink
jay sd

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:49:32 PM

Personally I thought that the ETH will bounce back from its support level. But yesterday it has broken its support level and crossed the $200 level down side. Now we don't see any strong support level I think. So the next target is unclear for me now.
aicel

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:52:03 PM

Yes I think it will bounce back. I can see a big potential in ethereum. It can survive . Just wait for a few moment and we will see that it will rise up again as well as other altcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: