Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:49:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DO PEOPLE STILL HAVE CONFIDENCE IN BITCOIN?  (Read 4196 times)
agor

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:35:48 AM

I think it simply was overestimated previously. Now it's time for rollback.
brooklynian

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:14:06 PM

From history, the current price crash with bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies is not unusual. If you are a type that knows much about cryptocurrency, I am sure that you will want to take advantage of the present situation. People who already know what will be at the end are investing and their confidence remains unshaken.
hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:24:13 PM

I have been involving with cryptocurrency for many days, I think this year one of the worst years for the cryptocurrencies and holders. From January to September, Bear market continues and there is no sign to recover! Every month the crypto price is dumping with a new low price! I have seen many people fed up with crypto and they sold out their holding coins! Some younger brother always knocks me on social media to hear a good news! They are giving up! Experienced people have the confidence but crypto lost many active buyers, and holders for too much volatility!

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
estupido

Activity: 90

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:30:05 PM

not a few people who don't believe in bitcoin because of the drastic decline, but I don't. The belief about bitcoin is still attached to the chest.
Glutius

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:01:47 PM

This is a difficult moment for bitcoin not only because of the price drop, but also because many are beginning to panic to get rid of their coins, because they are no longer confident in bitcoin. This is a very sad trend.

drukoz2

Activity: 395

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:05:41 PM

It's a pity that some people, having a bad understanding of bitcoin, lose faith in it and believe that the price drop is the end. I hope that over time they will change their minds and continue to support bitcoin.
Cryptoville247

Activity: 85

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:07:02 PM

I surely still do have confidence in Bitcoin. Irrespective of the current market situation, I am still very much optimistic that everything will be fine again.
Dondisimo

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:13:37 PM

Bitcoin is now sold only by those who either do not understand it, or do not believe in it. But in time, they will regret selling bitcoin now.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
dashayana

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 07:31:52 PM

I am one who still believes in Bitcoin. Although the condition of Bitcoin continues to decline, I still support fully to this  crypto currency. I still hold the assets that I have. Long term investment is still my goal. I believe, in time I will reap the sweet results of the patience I do.

▐| CRUXCOIN.IO |▌  THE HEART OF CRYPTOCURRENCIES
▐|▌THE FIRST CRYPTOCURRENCY WITH 3 IMPLEMENTED PROJECTS▐|▌
javadsalehi

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:42:28 PM

Bitcointalk has been always the biggest cryptocurrencies related forum. Many of the peoples involved in the cryptocurrencies are interested in this forum. People are still active here despite of the bad days of the market. This is a sign how much people are hopeful for the future of cryptocurrencies.
bratuha

Activity: 420

BRINGING MAGIC

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:42:32 PM

Bitcoin will exist as long as it has a demand and there is a supply of demand
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:56:22 PM
Last edit: September 13, 2018, 03:46:55 PM by BartS

Why are many disturbed about the  drop in the price of bitcoin  Cool. Come on guys, this is the not the time to give up on this amazing digital currency. Although this year has been a very volatile year for bitcoin, but one thing has always remained whenever this amazing digital cryptocurrency goes down, it bounces back much stronger than it was before. This is hope that keeps most crypto enthusiasts like myself who are resilient and have compelled us to develop a strong faith in this amazing cryptocurrency called bitcoin. Please this is not the time to give up on this amazing coin.  Roll Eyes
All of those that have left were here not because of bitcoin they were here just for the money and that is all, right now only those that believe in bitcoin and what it represents are still holding their coins and I prefer it that way, we do not need people like them, that only like to speculate with the price of bitcoin and only care about the profits and nothing more, what we need are people that are truly devoted to the advancement of the technology.
rosepetals

Activity: 650

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:25:13 PM

Why are many disturbed about the  drop in the price of bitcoin  Cool. Come on guys, this is the not the time to give up on this amazing digital currency. Although this year has been a very volatile year for bitcoin, but one thing has always remained whenever this amazing digital cryptocurrency goes down, it bounces back much stronger than it was before. This is hope that keeps most crypto enthusiasts like myself who are resilient and have compelled us to develop a strong faith in this amazing cryptocurrency called bitcoin. Please this is not the time to give up on this amazing coin.  Roll Eyes
Lots of people get disturbed on the dropping of price its all because people were afraid in lossing their investments..but for me as a bitcoiner i prefer to believe in bitcoin rather than panicking because these had lived for years and soars anytime.I think we must believe in the advancement of high technology that is very useful in the coming years because they can create a tool that can make each life easier,faster and lighter.

bananaunana

Activity: 321
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:28:21 PM

Speaking for me I can say yes. If you believe in the technologie you will know Bitcoin's potential. The price is still positive compared to last year. It's an up and down in prices.
Crafty919

Activity: 23
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:40:50 PM

I do. I think that big jump in 2017, however, brought in a lot of people who are looking for a get rich scheme as suppose to be fully interested in bitcoin. That, amongst other things, brought in a lot of FUd.
mcTether

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 09:43:50 PM

People's confidence in Bitcoin has dropped as a result of the market downturn.
macartem

Activity: 676
Merit: 319

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:45:15 PM

Why are many disturbed about the  drop in the price of bitcoin  Cool. Come on guys, this is the not the time to give up on this amazing digital currency. Although this year has been a very volatile year for bitcoin, but one thing has always remained whenever this amazing digital cryptocurrency goes down, it bounces back much stronger than it was before. This is hope that keeps most crypto enthusiasts like myself who are resilient and have compelled us to develop a strong faith in this amazing cryptocurrency called bitcoin. Please this is not the time to give up on this amazing coin.  Roll Eyes

If you forget about 2017, the price of bitcoin will be quite high compared to 2016 and below. But people do not want to understand, and if they have once seen a high price - the other prices they unimportant... I believe that people need to soberly assess the situation and to not be fools...
ayodeji01

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:50:21 PM

Well the fact that the price of bitcoin is dropping doesn't necessarily mean people have lost confidence or that they  should lose confidence, this is borne to  happen due to various unforseen or unexpected circumstances. Actually, I will advise patience because the best of bitcoin is yet to come
zarintasnim

Activity: 1162
Merit: 250

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 10:10:09 PM

High demand and less production is they key of bitcoin. In this year bitcoin price is still volatile. But i think people still have confidence on bitcoin. They still invest on bitcoin and hope achieve good profit with this.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
betame96

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:22:10 PM

People still have confidence in Bitcoin no matter the current prices.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: