Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:45:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DO PEOPLE STILL HAVE CONFIDENCE IN BITCOIN?  (Read 4192 times)
michellee

Activity: 2758
Merit: 840

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:59:14 AM

I think people still confident in bitcoin and they still believe in bitcoin because they want to see bitcoin can rise again. although maybe the bitcoin price now is not too higher, people still hold their bitcoin until they can see the price starts to increase. they are not too worried about the price although some people cannot wait any longer. so we need to believe in bitcoin to support bitcoin and the price can have a good time to increase higher soon especially in today, the price can break $6,500 and we have a chance to see the price break $7,000.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vladislav2306

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:07:21 AM

The price of bitcoin is formed only by confidence of users. Those who bought it on the top rather sell it or hold it for a better times. Whales can raise the price to the sky as well as down to the bottom. We will see what will happens just over some time.

<div align="center">
<a href="https://brightnetwork.io">Bright - FINANCIAL SERVICES ON THE BLOCKCHAIN</a>
</div>
Tduty

Activity: 448
Merit: 21

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:29:16 AM

I think many people still believe in bitcoin and still have enough confidence in bitcoin including me. There are also many people who have a very negative view of bitcoin. These are the people who doesn't have much confidence on the bitcoin. They lost their money in this bad situation of the market. I believe this is just for a short period, bitcoin  will surely bounce bigger than it was before.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]       Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●          ►          Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓          ◄          ●
FACEBOOK               TWITTER               INSTAGRAM               TELEGRAM
brutalboy

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:33:48 AM

Why are many disturbed about the  drop in the price of bitcoin  Cool

Why they are disturbed about the drop in the price of bitcoin is pretty obvious: after last year's moon, we had a massive influx of newbies who read newspapers, watch TV, hang out on the social media and really want to become rich by buying some coins and doing nothing but waiting a couple of weeks and then selling their coins, getting burlap sacks of fresh and clean $100 packs and walking away. But after the price dropped some of them panicked and sold at a loss, but others decided to hodl because they read the dip is sort-term and soon the price would rocket. Alas and alack, nothing happened, i.e. the price continued to go down and many of them panicked again. I know some of those guys personally so I know what I'm talking about. The only hope for them to stop panicking is to see the price go up. The problem is they hadn't been told about the possible dip and that the dip could last for a couple of years, not weeks...
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:49:19 AM

High demand and less production is they key of bitcoin. In this year bitcoin price is still volatile. But i think people still have confidence on bitcoin. They still invest on bitcoin and hope achieve good profit with this.
People do not lose confidence even the price goes down because those who are risk takers take this as an opportunity to buy huge volume to achieve good profit in the future as they know the potential of the coin to grow and worth to hold much longer. I am also confident to keep bitcoin and wait till the price is worth of good gain.

breadwinners

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:58:47 AM

Why are many disturbed about the  drop in the price of bitcoin  Cool

Why they are disturbed about the drop in the price of bitcoin is pretty obvious: after last year's moon, we had a massive influx of newbies who read newspapers, watch TV, hang out on the social media and really want to become rich by buying some coins and doing nothing but waiting a couple of weeks and then selling their coins, getting burlap sacks of fresh and clean $100 packs and walking away. But after the price dropped some of them panicked and sold at a loss, but others decided to hodl because they read the dip is sort-term and soon the price would rocket. Alas and alack, nothing happened, i.e. the price continued to go down and many of them panicked again. I know some of those guys personally so I know what I'm talking about. The only hope for them to stop panicking is to see the price go up. The problem is they hadn't been told about the possible dip and that the dip could last for a couple of years, not weeks...

Yes, I believe that's the problem with the newbies. They lack patience because they lack knowledge, so I believe they should get educated about blockchain and bitcoin before panicking. Then they may change their minds and start hodling instead of panicking Cool
tumokatok

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:33:52 AM

That's right, if we give up and panic, then it doesn't solve everything, instead it adds to the problem because bitcoin will continue to fall. Buy a lot, and we will get more profit if the price bounce is so high, I'm sure we can get through all this ... !!

by looking at market conditions like now many are suggesting to buy lots of bitcoin and hold it in the hope that prices will rise, but for me to buy or sell bitcoin or altcoin you can do it at any time and sell if you think you have benefited
davhek

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:41:57 AM

I believe they do. Blockchain will be a revolution as significant as the internet. The benefits are massive. We only need to stay patient.

spadaccino

Activity: 183
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 07:43:38 AM

It really depends on what's going on the right day. For example if someone come first today after yesterday's green light is quite positive and he can remain skeptical for days/ months if he didn't lose a hugfe amount. But what about others that invested a lot in 2017 last months when there was such a FOMO thing. They could think to be scammed by the market itself and I still believe someone with huge quantity of money _( whales ) can still control the market nowadays because it's so unregulated. It's true that its nature of crypto to be unregulated and I tend to believe so, but as far as I can see nowadays it has gon too far : far west still control the market.
We need to believe it will change and start to stabilise and no more +- more then 2/3 % a day. You cannot do anything than investing otherwise.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:48:31 AM

The price of bitcoin is formed only by confidence of users. Those who bought it on the top rather sell it or hold it for a better times. Whales can raise the price to the sky as well as down to the bottom. We will see what will happens just over some time.

Whales are really powerful in these times where they can control the price since the price of Bitcoin or let's say other cryptocurrencies are dependent on the movement of that certain currencies into the market.

Whales has the most investment or currencies on hold, they can make manipulate the price, if they unite to do that since one whale can't do it alone.
target
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1041

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:56:11 AM

I think everyone here in the forum do have the confidence to bitcoin unless they'd dumped their coins and leave crypto forever but the fact they are here I guess they are buy to make more money. They don't just trust Bitcoin but I think the rest of the coins which made them money the last pump. The coins that were pumped last year I think will always be pumped due to its popularity and this hope is always going to be in the hearts of those who profit.

breadwinners

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:18:21 PM

Yes, I have a feeling that the people on this forum obviously still have confidence in Bitcoin. But... outside this forum everything is different. They are influenced by the media and losing their confidence. Some of them do not know what to do and start panic selling.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             
luckywomenn

Activity: 45

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:19:59 PM

Why not? I will always believe in my investment and my decision
kawaihito

Activity: 52
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:27:34 PM

I'm not sure. Just worrying about my decision, i think i can not hold anymore
sneeze11

Activity: 347

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:54:40 PM

Why are many disturbed about the  drop in the price of bitcoin  Cool. Come on guys, this is the not the time to give up on this amazing digital currency. Although this year has been a very volatile year for bitcoin, but one thing has always remained whenever this amazing digital cryptocurrency goes down, it bounces back much stronger than it was before. This is hope that keeps most crypto enthusiasts like myself who are resilient and have compelled us to develop a strong faith in this amazing cryptocurrency called bitcoin. Please this is not the time to give up on this amazing coin.  Roll Eyes

Yes people still have a confidense here in bitcoin. As an expert you will still believe even the price of it drops it will rise soon.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 04:01:04 PM

Yes, even after the 65% correction, I know the people (including me) who have a deep interest in Bitcoin and their optimistic about the bright future of it. However, we don't have the mass maturity as of now and that is the weakness of the user base, that allows big whales and institutional investors to manipulate the price in a way they want.
Yadamosan

Activity: 193
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:13:32 PM

I really don't know why there's always a kind of people that, after they've gain a tons of profit from bitcoin they still hate or provoke it, why? instead of having confidence on their selves they are letting the confidence came out from them as am I saying is they still doubting on bitcoin, yes the price for this years is very volatile but is that the reason why we will leave bitcoin? although it given as a tons of profit and make our life easily? even when we are none or our money is lost bitcoin is open for you.
My point is "Guys Come on Cheer up" patience is the key remember?
Renai0925

Activity: 268

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:21:29 PM

People are starting to get nervous because of the left and right FUDs about bitcoin. I still believe that bitcoin has a future and will be important with our technology moving forward with blockchain. And i'm still hoping that bitcoin will make a comeback soon.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
██████      CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY ██████
bajarang8668

Activity: 281

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:21:30 PM

Yes, a lot of people have confidence in bitcoin because big investors investing their money in bitcoin so automatically price increasing. Now 50% of the volume of only in bitcoin. So people still confidence in bitcoin.
swaggerkeme (OP)

Activity: 162

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:22:42 PM

People are starting to get nervous because of the left and right FUDs about bitcoin. I still believe that bitcoin has a future and will be important with our technology moving forward with blockchain. And i'm still hoping that bitcoin will make a comeback soon.
The price of bitcoin will surely bounce back, we are never perturbed or disturbed about the current development, bitcoin will moon in the coming weeks or months before the year ends.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: