Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:20:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Fake ico and bounty  (Read 4265 times)
maksimukr1989

Activity: 511
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 12:44:07 PM

Most scammers are not interested in the promotion of the site,so if the site is uninformative it is likely a Scam.Just pay attention to the whitepaper.The more details it laid out the more this project can be trusted.Just watch the activity in the telegram group.If the group is alive and there are many participants that it is not a sign of fraud.In general, the rescue of the drowning is the work of the drowning themselves,)See, read, analyze, draw independent conclusions and you will be less likely to fall on the scammers

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:37:42 PM

You can check their project team, many projects that scam use fake identities to fool investors. You can also view the ico rating website as a reference.
Scammers will always come up with different means to deceive gullible investors, and it is only left for you as an individual to dig properly into the project's team most especially, the availability of MVP, and the fact that it is a project that will have a future.

A lot of people really do not ask themselves the question like in the long term, is this a project I would be some much ready to use and would make an impact in the way I do things or not. If the answer is no, and you are looking for long term in a project, then you do not want to be investing in it.
nonbody

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:29:56 PM

Pls what are the best way to detect fake ico and fake project... We can't continue working to promote them and later discovered that it is bounch of fake... We really need tools to detect fake ico
Monitor the ICO project is true and reliable, you need to communicate with the team frequently, keep abreast of the latest news of the project, and check the reality of the project through the ICO evaluation website.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌
██████▀▐███████████████
░░▀███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

2local
Sustainability and Prosperity.
Pre sale is going on
...J O I N...
...Whitepaper...
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌

I   E   O IN Livecoin.net  Probit  P2pPb2b from 11/02/2020
2local Sale
elis74

Activity: 268
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:23:23 PM

Pls what are the best way to detect fake ico and fake project... We can't continue working to promote them and later discovered that it is bounch of fake... We really need tools to detect fake ico

How many sucessful ICOs you may name? Almost 90% of them have no chance to become project or to reach hard cap. It is like looking for one certain fish in big dark ocean - ICO investing has turned to gambling and I do not think that you shoud take part in these events.
paveel90

Activity: 255

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:16:51 PM

Most of bounty participants do not undestand the market at all. They just see the opportunity to get some free coins and they do their best to use it. They do not even read the WP, so in the most cases they should blame themselves for being inatentive.
bekti3

Activity: 1078
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:38:29 PM

how can a tool help us to find out the ico is a scam or not, logically the tools are created by people, while we manually or theory still have difficulty determining the ico is a scam or not

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
ljp7839008

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:43:52 PM

Scum project is a typical problem today. I remember a lot of discussion of projects that will control the number of scams projects. As a result, in fact, these projects do not exist, but because they themselves were Scam projects. After all the Scam projects are attracted by the fact that we want to see or get. This is their way to attract investors!
Baronggot

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:47:59 PM

What i am doing for the past couple months since i invested in ICO is the composition of the whole team if they are really legit people working on the said project. Seccond, their white paper will also help me identify it too and of course, the community that is involved to help the ICO achieve its vision and goals.

omedian

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:49:54 PM

Yeah, that's a big concern for investors as well as for bounty hunters. I would recommend you to join only those projects that are listed on ICObench and have rated by the experts. You may also register on BountyPlatform or BountyHive, they collect only reliable bounty campaigns.

tetyulfania

Activity: 653

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:52:09 PM

We find many fake ico and bounty campaign project and make us more quiet about some bounty campaign project for participating, we have know more detail about which one best and potential ico investment or bounty campaign project to get payment and reward.
Paul95

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:55:34 PM

Try to look up the ICO here in ANN thread, mostly people recognize the fake project and write there that it's a big fake.

S.E.D.O.
Document management system based on blockchain
WHITEPAPER | ANN | WEB | DISCORD | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM
|
CaptainKid

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:00:33 PM

Yes, you are right, we need some kind of regulatory authority that can be distinguished from scammers or not. But at the moment everything depends on us. Personally, I check the project on all rating sites, I follow the number of followers and when an account of this project is created on social networks.
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:09:12 PM

There are bunch of articles are already written . Go through with them.
Guidelines, how to spot a scam ICO & report effectively. ✔
[Guide] Prevent scam!!! Some useful tools for find scam / fake ICO team 🌍

Also make habit to visit the Scam Accusation Board.

the links you gave was very helpful mate, I will save this somewhere in the documents of my desktop. All are true according to the links on which I had read. However, it is still hard to discover if the ico is fake or not. Sometimes, even they've announced the situation of their projects, it ends up into nothing but into scam.
xonecoinlovers

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:10:50 PM

What we can do is getting as much information as possible about the project that we wish to join to make sure the originality of the project, that won't end up fake and we got late knowing about it.

UBECOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:16:15 PM

there no authentic tool and no way is 100% certain that you will know ICO is fake. This is because many of this people are so much into scamming for so long that they know I to make a Scam project look real. Sometime you see that they plan it so well that it takes alot of time. however you can find some loopholes on their whitepaper by checking their address, doing google image analysis of team members, running plagiarism check on their whitepaper and ask intelligent questions about the project on their community group
viva95

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:16:41 PM

We couldn't be 100% sure that a project won't scamming after a few days of token sale but we can find the most real ICOs. What about me I thorougly explore social medias of this project and try to find more photos of a team and proof of their works
Volk-05

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:18:37 PM

You can hardly find a tool, but of course you need to pay attention to suspicious moments related to ICO or bounty!
vfrcbv91

Activity: 337
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:21:42 PM

I think the best way to discover scam in bounty and ico is by bounty Manager. Bounty if the Manager is good and has confidence, he'll never be in a scam ICO. IMHO
iAMawi123

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 03:12:52 PM

Well, we cannot certainly tell that a project or an ICO is 100% scamming or trustworthy. But determining if the team is legitimate and competent and the project is achievable then, I think that it is a good criteria to base your suspicions on.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄████████████▄░░▄████████████▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀█████████████████████████▀▄█
░░░░░░░░███▄▀█████████████████████▀▄███
░░░░░░░░█████▄▀█████████████████▀▄█████
░░░░░░░░███████▄▄▀███████████▀▄▄███████
░░░░░░░░██████████▄▄▀█████▀▄▄██████████
░░░░░░░░█████████████▄▀█▀▄█████████████
░░░░░░░░▀▀█████████████░░████████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████░░██████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████░░████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████░░███████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░███████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██████░░██████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███░░███▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

TEMCO

██████████
█░░░░░░░░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀░░░░█
██████████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░██
░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░█▌
░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░▄▀░░░██
░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░▐█
░██░░░░░░▄██▀░░░█▌
░▀▀█████▀░░░░░░██
░░░██▀▀█▄▄░░░░█▌
░░░█▄░░██▀▀▀▄██
░░░█▄█▀
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:14:40 PM

I have never heard about the tools that would help to avoid fraudulent ICO.But there are already platforms that are ready to guarantee all investors the safety of their funds in case of not fulfilling the conditions of the team that conducts the ICO.This platform is called W12.Maybe with the help of such platforms there will be more investors.Bounty participants to more carefully select projects they are promoting.It is better to spend 1 day searching for a good bounty than to take part in 10 useless bounties.Recently, everyone pays attention to quality and not quantity.
While the idea of such a project is not bad at the same time that is not going to solve at all the problem with scam icos, after all why a scammer is going to try to become part of that platform when most icos do not do that, besides in this market people are not really friendly towards centralization, so even if that were to solve the problem many people are not going to like the idea of just one company having all the control over the icos because that can lead to corruption.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »
  Print  

Jump to: