Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:39:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Fake ico and bounty  (Read 4265 times)
senyorito123

Activity: 1764
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:13:34 AM

Pls what are the best way to detect fake ico and fake project... We can't continue working to promote them and later discovered that it is bounch of fake... We really need tools to detect fake ico

You do not need a tools to detect a scam ICO's,the best way you should do is to check there website,roadmap and the team behind if it is legit or you can visit the scam accusation that thread is very helpful to us because a lot of scam ICO's is listed on that thread.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

joelsamuya

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:15:10 AM

Pls what are the best way to detect fake ico and fake project... We can't continue working to promote them and later discovered that it is bounch of fake... We really need tools to detect fake ico

The first thing to consider is reading the concept of their project, if its in demand by the community, and then research on the profile of the team members, some of them are fabricated, whitepaper may help you decide if their project will work well in the future or not.
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:15:47 AM

There are bunch of articles are already written . Go through with them.
Guidelines, how to spot a scam ICO & report effectively. ✔
[Guide] Prevent scam!!! Some useful tools for find scam / fake ICO team 🌍

Also make habit to visit the Scam Accusation Board.

Besides these links above you can see all the proved scam ico in this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4981560.
And try to make all the bounty participants of the scam ico listed be aware and to stay away from participating those ICO's bounty program.

Though the thread doesn't have any tool for detecting scams but it will help investors and bounty hunters to not waste their time in participating these projects.
Cryptokarl

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:24:05 AM

The best and the most effective way is to research the team properly. This is the only way to effectively detect this very well. A great team wouldnt want to run a scam ico and spoil their name.
olivia jane567

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 10:29:17 AM

This is the major problem hunters have now. How to detect a scam ICO and a real one have not been easy at all. But you try these things though. By: Trying to figure out the sense in the whitepaper of the team.
Check if the website is well designed.
Check on the team and see how active they are.
verify the team tokens on etherscan, some of the team are glad to prove this evidence.
reijusama2583

Activity: 260
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 11:07:10 AM

There is no necessary tool that can help whether a certain campaign or ICO is not legit, maybe the best way to identify it is by means of researching because conquering on something that you haven't enough prior knowledge might end into regrets that is why try to research first before entering something so that if any problem occurs you can found a solution on it.
herminio

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:11:21 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2018, 06:47:14 AM by herminio

So far I didn't see any tools that can detect fake ICO's, but there's a lot of method how to figure it out if which one is a legit project's, like reading their white paper and analyse their project, check the background of their team members, check their community if it is huge or small, and the last one is if they're always updating their projects on their social media groups.

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread      Oceanpaper      Twitter      Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
cowardlyleo

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:14:58 PM

there are a lot of fake ico-s sadly, but with proper research i tihnk you can avoid them
aji567

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:16:12 PM

If I detect ico or fake bounties seen from unresponsive teams and manipulated sales tokens. Their telegram also uses bots. I have not found an ICO application and fake bounty.
thaoni23

Activity: 71

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:18:37 PM

Nothing can detect them. Because they are professional scammers. You should carefully choose the projects on the ICO review pages to know more about them
markingscringling8512

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:19:55 PM

read te whitepaper carefully and check the team
akbaral497

Activity: 244

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:22:21 PM

there is no, there is no tool or opinion to determine it is a fake project or not unless there is someone who makes a group to check whether this project can be categorized as a scam or not, especially now the gift is very disappointing need to take 6 to 4 months for the campaign and the payment is not as expected
Proudmore

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:23:05 PM

Unfortunately, SCAM now dominates the ICO. When people started to criticize Crypto, scamers saw huge benefits, so they poured into ico and brought ico to the brink of collapse.
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:23:19 PM

It is considered a scam action when creating ICO campaigns to fool the investors. I lost faith in the ICO when the current scam ICO is huge. Investors should be careful when investing in the ICO as it is risky at this time. At present, it is best to exchange the ETH then hold the ETH.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████