Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:15:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Fake ico and bounty  (Read 4265 times)
galundan9

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:20:30 PM

Pls what are the best way to detect fake ico and fake project... We can't continue working to promote them and later discovered that it is bounch of fake... We really need tools to detect fake ico

This is the biggest issue today. There are so many fake ICO's circulating and there is no detection. I wish that ICO will be regulated and detec this scammers. For now we must be cautious with the project teams and there timely updating.

what is clear is that until now there is still no right way to detect which ICO is fake and which ICO will work, because now we can only choose ICO by analyzing ICO projects from teams, whitepapers, roadmaps and managers who want us all which is indirectly required to be careful and more careful in choosing a good and successful ICO, because it is still difficult to distinguish one of them and of course we also do not know the development team behind it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HashieNewb

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:24:15 PM

Pls what are the best way to detect fake ico and fake project... We can't continue working to promote them and later discovered that it is bounch of fake... We really need tools to detect fake ico

This is the biggest issue today. There are so many fake ICO's circulating and there is no detection. I wish that ICO will be regulated and detec this scammers. For now we must be cautious with the project teams and there timely updating.
I do not want any coin that is fake because they are not worth the investment money. I think more coins will do real ICO's this year.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
SlickMoTwoToe

Activity: 438
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:28:33 PM

There is no tracking device to detect fake ico and fake project you just need to have research on it before joining an ICO because if you didn't have strong research on it then in result they will scam you or your effort would be wasted so criticize the ICO you wanted to join and ask many question to them specially ask them if they have legit project or just a promising one.
Rhesie

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:33:42 PM

I experienced scam and that was so irritating because you promote the ICO's then in the end I knew that it was scammed. Your effort goes to nothing. I wish there are some tools for detecting fake ICO's. We only analyze the ICO's and sometimes our analyzing and decisions is not good.
Tasiril

Activity: 122
Merit: 2

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 11:43:58 PM

I don't see complete tools for detect fake icos. It depends on our experience. Mainly we can do some research about team members and project's plan. And chatting with team members. These are some methods that we can do. But for newbies detecting fake ico really hard.for getting right decision we want experience too.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
Valareos

Activity: 276

BitSong is decentralized music streaming platform.

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:48:35 PM

Quite a common problem now in the market, which does not accept, especially bounty hunters. What's the point of doing that?

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
tapaibuccok

Activity: 303

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:42:51 AM

You know that even tools can't predict ICO, unexpected things can happen in the middle of the road, and that's what causes a project failed and there are some who do scams
sadmaster

Activity: 392
Merit: 15

Bitwings !

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:05:07 AM

If you want to detect a fake ICO you should try to consult ICO listing sites where there are multiple reviews that had been done in it. Some ICO listing sites that I rely on is ICObench and ICO champs.

Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:07:14 AM

You know that even tools can't predict ICO, unexpected things can happen in the middle of the road, and that's what causes a project failed and there are some who do scams
Fake ICO and bounty is now scattering and sometimes fake ico is look like very amazing ico on crypto feild scammer are really smart and they have also learned many things in crypto. In my part in order for me to identify scam I will do research about the team background and past works maybe we should also look for a good manager that has no bad record to avoid being victimized by scammer.
StatesManG
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:13:12 AM

I don't think if there are really an authentic way to find out about the fake project but to make research

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:16:27 AM

If you want to detect a fake ICO you should try to consult ICO listing sites where there are multiple reviews that had been done in it. Some ICO listing sites that I rely on is ICObench and ICO champs.

Of course, sometimes we are finding some fake ICO after gettingg reviews and we have to be very careful in researching them because we need to work for a campaign for more than 3 to 4 month. So we need to watch them very carefully to get our rewards at the end of the campaign.
Alpha0One1

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:31:40 AM

I can never really predict fake ICO's and bounty. My experience is 50/50. One tell tale sign if you are in a bounty program is if the masterspreadsheet is not updated regularly, that means the project team doesn't care about it.
adamreb

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:04:38 AM

In fact, this is one of the most important problems of the market, which even the best investors and analysts cannot solve. Choosing a good ICO is a difficult and crucial task, for which a comprehensive study of the project, its documentation, the development team and prototypes is to be carried out.
Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:25:08 AM

The tool for detecting fake ICO and bounty is your experience and knowledge.
If you don't have enough experience in cryptocurrency, the results will be tricked by Scam ICOs.
dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:54:28 AM

Everyone discovers ICO scam by their personal experience. No tool can distinguish ICO scam, so until now there are still many investors scam when investing in ICO fake. And for bounty hunters, just do the bounty with many participants and BM prestige
Ri Polok

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:12:16 AM

We see, Most of the ICO and bounty campaign are scam. so be careful to invest your money in ICO and join a bounty campaign. before join a bounty campaign or invest your money in ICO, please do some research about that project otherwise you can lost your money and time.
labake

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:16:08 AM

Check for the real profile of the team And if you later confirm their information is fake, immediately you confirm they are nothing but fake especially using LinkedIn, then you leave. You just need to be cautious enough And you won't fall scam.
labake

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:17:33 AM

The tool for detecting fake ICO and bounty is your experience and knowledge.
If you don't have enough experience in cryptocurrency, the results will be tricked by Scam ICOs.
Thanks buddy.  I concur, you just said it all.  Experience is the best teacher as we all know at the same time some must be cautious enough.
yrahjane

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:02:38 AM

I can never really predict fake ICO's and bounty. My experience is 50/50. One tell tale sign if you are in a bounty program is if the masterspreadsheet is not updated regularly, that means the project team doesn't care about it.

Sometimes it is not the team that dont care about this, it is the bounty manager who manage it. But you still have a point about it, some new projects sometimes dont care about updating the spreadsheets.
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 06:53:50 AM

I still don't understand why people are investing in ico these days...it is dangerous and it is not like 2017 anymore.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »
  Print  

Jump to: