Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:17:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My Sad Story With Ethereum!  (Read 4805 times)
odr

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:29:23 AM

you say the right things! I have a quastion to you, ramsankadirov1345, please write me in Telegram... Kir Odr

I know how you feel with this situations because it is happened to me , but I am quite confident in the near future will change better , so don't be up sad Ethereum gonna be blow up .

It seems to me that this happened to each of us. Moreover, I am convinced that it is just necessary to pass. Otherwise, you will not be prepared for the various situations that occur in the crypto currency market.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Brunusmagnus

Activity: 158
Merit: 11

Omnity - Unifying Knowledge For Faster Insight

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:00:47 AM

The crypto market is not a place where the weak of heart - or who can not afford to lose money - can move .
As we know, here you can make really big gains, but where there is the possibility of big profits there is also that of big losses.
Better  to understand it BEFORE investing ...

nameforcoin

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:05:44 AM

I see an opportunity to buy it at the price of 170-190 dollars and to hold until to the price does not reach at least 1500 dollars. Never buy a coin when they grow, buy when the price to fall below.

zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:12:36 AM

No one who never made a mistake,think of this as a experience in the next day. Everyone must have a bad experience even there is a loss of 70% of assets because of the wrong entry position in the market. Hopefully later we can more learn and get the target or maximum profit.
zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:16:17 AM

I understand that you're disappointed with what happened to ethereum but you should know before you invest that crytocurrency investment is not different with other investment out there its risky and there's no guarantee of profit. Up to now your eth is still intact (unless you sell in low price) so wait a little longer because eth is good as long term investment.

I have a friend who bought his eth at $500 but I didnt hear him complain because he is aware of how crypto works and what he can do for now is to hold until he get back his capital and gain from it.
Your friend know so well how to control emotion and also have good knowledge at the crypto. So he can keep calm and keep learning how to market goes on.
lusiaga

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:29:17 AM

you can't do anything but hodle.
if you are desperate then you can also trade short terms.
do not linger long in wrong way but consider carefully before acting.
altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:30:11 AM

I don't remember having a sad story with Ethereum because i the moment i started joining in this forum, i am always keeping my eye on both bitcoin and ethereum already. So when the time i got my first ethereum, i keep it and all the cryptos i received from airdrops and bounties were traded to Ethereum until last January that i sold all of my eth when it reached more than 1,200$.

syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:49:48 AM

As others say, we all do mistakes and many guys here made some type of mistake at the end of last year, some bought coins and some just not sold them while on high. But the good thing is as I believe we don't want to pay for these mistakes with money, we should pay just with time, we will wait and after some time it should be possible to sell our coins with profit.

Yes I agree that humans do mistake, when it comes to trading profit and loss is a kind of game you need to work very smartly. And yes that's a great work to avoid selling coins in this situation. Even if am expecting a good return let's hope for the best.

Am I spamming? Report me!
cryptotycoon33

Activity: 248

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:53:48 AM

I have joined in this form in November 2017! Before that, I did not know about Ethereum but I had a group for buy - Sell bitcoin! When my elder brother told about Ethereum and he ordered me to keep an eye on coinmarketcap always! That time Ethereum price was 330 USD and after few days, it went to 290 USD and the ln the bull market was started! But after almost one year, I have to see Ethereum price at 170 USD! I am feeling too much bad. What about you guys?

My question is what made you to keep holding Ethereum all that long? because i remembered a time when Ethereum went up to $400 , the best strategy was to sell high and buy low, anyway there is nothing to regret because the price would still rise in future.
aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 567

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:55:57 AM

I have joined in this form in November 2017! Before that, I did not know about Ethereum but I had a group for buy - Sell bitcoin! When my elder brother told about Ethereum and he ordered me to keep an eye on coinmarketcap always! That time Ethereum price was 330 USD and after few days, it went to 290 USD and the ln the bull market was started! But after almost one year, I have to see Ethereum price at 170 USD! I am feeling too much bad. What about you guys?

That is the sad part although there are thousands of great story about investing in ethereum, you can get out anytime, because Ethereum will go down further and you can cut your loss, or just hold it and stop watching the price chart then wait for the great news that ethereum is rising, so you will have a good ending on your investment.

aji567

Activity: 728

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:08:52 PM

I know ethereum is priced at $ 300 at the end of November 2017. At that time ethereum continued to increase. I am very sorry for not buying the price. At the end of the year ethereum touched the highest price.
BurstBurst

Activity: 494
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:12:14 PM

many ethics or ethnologists can not do anything but wait for the eth price increase so for those who want to earn more then we can rebuy eth because of the cheap eth ethical people do not know yet the cause of losses or the collapse of the eth price and so many people are afraid to buy eth again we can not do it but hold it first so we do not get lost.
hanadaya

Activity: 294
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:20:33 PM

Yes, it's really very difficult what you feel, in the last few days Ethereum has experienced a huge decline, there may be many people who panic in this bearish market condition, not only you but many people out there who lose some of their money, not only Ethereum. but applies to all coins. Make your experience better, and never give up on reaching for success.
xWolfx

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

Donating 10% to charity

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:30:46 PM

You never said what you did with it!

If you didn't sell, you need to be strong and hold! Right now it's around $200. There are predictions who said that the price for the end of the year will probably increase, it's a matter of having patience.

Trading is difficult. Not only for the mental part of decision making under pressure - But also not allowing your feelings to get in the way.
Andrej Peiboski

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:23:37 PM

The investment sector is full of "sad stories" and any investor has moments of regret in which he feels guilty and says "ah, if only I had ..."
The truth is that we are all experts to evaluate "after", but at the moment when decisions are made, always to be in the fog.
Needless to complain, you need to look ahead and do better next time.

Stargazer

Activity: 641
Merit: 253

▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:30:52 PM

Everyone here has a sad story with Crypto, not only for Ethereum, other coins too! Especially, I did not think ETH can go to 1k USD but it went to 1500 USD almost. Then I did not think it can go under 500 USD, but it went to 167 USD in the same year. It has proven how volatile the crypto market is. If you did not sell in January then really you did a mistake. I sold almost my every Ethereum in February when I saw the Ethereum price falling down, and after then I bought again at a cheap price.

So, My suggestion is for you, do not upset, Your waiting and holding will be worth in the future. Pray for that and keep doing good works.

HichemFetoui

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:35:29 PM

i think now with eos the crypto world will change and we are entering in the next phase with cryptocurrency the governance phase good luck with your current and future investment Smiley
Flamebellow

Activity: 364
Merit: 19

www.codex.one

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:44:19 PM

Negative experience is also very important . Now we can see that even Ethereum (altcoin #1) is not insured against failure and can lose 10x capitalization . But I think that the worst times are over and ethereum will recover it's price soon and I expect it will reach 400$ till  tht end of this autumn .

kiansantan

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:49:42 PM

Everyone must have a bad experience and some even lose 70% of the assets because of the wrong entry position on the market. Hopefully later we can learn more and get maximum target or profit. No one who has never made a mistake, considers this to be the experience of the next day.
Jannn

Activity: 1120
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 11:04:59 PM

Yawn nobody cares about your loss, there are people who bought in at 4x higher than you, I think they have a reason to complain, not you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: