Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:38:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My Sad Story With Ethereum!  (Read 4805 times)
Magic Sarap

Activity: 350
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:47:27 AM

I have joined in this form in November 2017! Before that, I did not know about Ethereum but I had a group for buy - Sell bitcoin! When my elder brother told about Ethereum and he ordered me to keep an eye on coinmarketcap always! That time Ethereum price was 330 USD and after few days, it went to 290 USD and the ln the bull market was started! But after almost one year, I have to see Ethereum price at 170 USD! I am feeling too much bad. What about you guys?
Feel sad for you bro, but dont lose hope because ETH will recover from this loss, swear not today but i hope soon. Some predicts that 2019 is the year of crypto, but no one can say what gonna happen in the future, so all we need to do is just wait for the price to rise up

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
3lyntmy

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:13:56 AM

I have joined in this form in November 2017! Before that, I did not know about Ethereum but I had a group for buy - Sell bitcoin! When my elder brother told about Ethereum and he ordered me to keep an eye on coinmarketcap always! That time Ethereum price was 330 USD and after few days, it went to 290 USD and the ln the bull market was started! But after almost one year, I have to see Ethereum price at 170 USD! I am feeling too much bad. What about you guys?

don't simply give up, no point sell now.. maybe just hodl and wait
ronafurw

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:16:56 AM

Were you already buying and selling Ethereum before the price pumped, cause if you got in around 2017, that means you might have been around when it was high or so. But if not, no p… you’re losing just about a hundred bucks or so, and the price of Ethereum is already recovering. Did you check today, it is up to $200 plus and Bitcoin is also making a little move up, and other cryptocurrencies too. Just have patience and wait for it to recover everything.
anzhanbei1214068

Activity: 166

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:19:00 AM

I think the market will recover in the future. Especially the price of ethereum will resume in the near future. Now I advise you to be more patient and wait for market growth and not panic.
ansarose1

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:21:35 AM

It's sad to hear, however it is more sad if we lose money out of it. I am referring if you have bought an ethereum and you cannot sell it because the price is not yet profittable now. Don't lose hope now, instead believe to ethereum that it will rise up it's price in the future.
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:26:02 AM

Every investment is risky. Also stock market is risky. Do you remember that Facebook shares lost 30% in one day!
So do not worry and hold. Everything will be fine.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
Inastran

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:27:37 AM

well ethereum is falling but i do not think that it is going to be for a long time all you need right now is to calm down and wait

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:47:40 AM

I dare not guarantee ethereum will be back to a high point again. but much speculation did say this would happen and the ethereum will penetrate the new ATH values. If you believe you can live and survive. It would be better than going by the number of values that are not at all expected and losing time waiting for almost a year.
oxoxoxox

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:09:31 AM

The current ETH status is very bad. I bought it for $560, but now I only need $220, I am very disappointed and scared! If its price continues to fall, I think I will give up all ETH

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:13:02 AM

I think you only experienced a nightmare and I am sure that it can return to an expensive price again but it takes a very long time and you should be able to put up a sell order at 350 or 500 USD and after that you close your account and for a moment forget your account don't forgot to record all your account access, later you will see again later in the year it might be expensive again.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
daviidalpert

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:20:05 AM

Not only have you learned the lesson, many people have also learned from the market.Now the price of eth is very bad.People want to let its price return.But we don’t know if it can be achieved.
kak uli

Activity: 1246
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:29:46 AM

that is something that often happens with cryptocurrency. because cryptocurrency prices are volatile and unpredictable. with what you experience, you do not despair, there is a high probability that etherum prices will be higher in the future. I think, you will be able to take back the losses that you have experienced.

irinakovallove

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:37:47 AM

How much money did you invest in Ether? I do not think that you should get upset, everything that's done is done for the better. Now the price of Ether is low. In six months, a year everything will be restored and you will look at it differently.
Alpha_Q

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:39:29 AM

I hope you did not sell it. Now the market is a positive trend and the Ethereum is stabilizing in value. It will grow even more than 330 dollars Wink
imToken

Activity: 392
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:39:37 AM

Don't lose confidence in Ethereum. Although Ethereum has shrunk in the past 5 months, I think the Ethereum team has been developing. You can get their latest progress through their Twitter, so I think you should Forget about it temporarily, waiting for its recovery, I believe it will come soon.

danivan7

Activity: 152

https://karatcoin.co

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 09:41:58 AM

I think eth is over bro, don't sad, sell now before late,
or you will more sad.
you must move on, buy new coin with high potential to giant coin.
never give up

✭   KARATCOIN   ✭ (https://karatcoin.co/)
Join our ICO!
█ Straight to gold mines! █
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:47:01 AM

Of course this situation upset all Ethereum’s holders. You bought it then in 2017? If it's not a secret, how much?
Mikcik

Activity: 742

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:01:26 AM

Every investment is risky. Also stock market is risky. Do you remember that Facebook shares lost 30% in one day!
So do not worry and hold. Everything will be fine.

But Facebook shares are not often discounted and it takes a long time to recover. The cryptocurrency that anyone involved should understand is that it is a very volatile market in a snap, today Ripple has also increased by nearly 50%
Duogembrot

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:01:45 AM

maybe this is your fault, you just can't wait and you may also not know the right time to buy coins and maybe you are too greedy because you are trying to find more profit from ethereum and hope to be very expensive which eventually makes you stuck at the price expensive because of greed.
Bitknick

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:06:11 AM

I think you do not need to despair, because there was a time where the price for etherium was not small, so I think it will be back soon!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: