Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 01:27:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My Sad Story With Ethereum!  (Read 4810 times)
makadaka

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:42:10 PM

I also did not register anything in this market in January, but it seems to me that this is a very good experience for the future and now I will definitely not be greedy Smiley

▐ █   CoinFast |█   https://coinfast.io/ ))
World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
●● ▬▬  [  Join the Whitelist  ]  ▬▬ ●●
Utyg

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:51:38 PM

This topic gathered together all those who are not lucky with the purchase at a higher price and now the price has dropped. Friends I suffered the same situation. I in February bought 2.5 Prime -. And a few days later the price fell. I bought some more tokens invested half in novice ICO. Now I don't have and of these esters remains is estimated to about 1.2 of the ether. Need to wait for the fellowship of growth.
rabinot

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:54:23 PM

such as you are the majority in the market and unfortunately many left because of this cryptocurrency market. I think it's wrong Smiley

⚫▶ BUILDERIUM.io Token Sale Starts ▶ July 23 th, 2018
dodocum

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 07:56:59 PM

I have joined in this form in November 2017! Before that, I did not know about Ethereum but I had a group for buy - Sell bitcoin! When my elder brother told about Ethereum and he ordered me to keep an eye on coinmarketcap always! That time Ethereum price was 330 USD and after few days, it went to 290 USD and the ln the bull market was started! But after almost one year, I have to see Ethereum price at 170 USD! I am feeling too much bad. What about you guys?
Everybody that have investment have suffered some losses too, this isn't new thing, before you invest get accustom to risk which surrounds any investment.

Certainly, almost everyone is at a loss right now. We must wait patiently without panic, This will be the most rational solution... The whole market will certainly find itself and will return.
MB2017

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

Diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 08:01:34 PM

Everyone has bad as well as good experience. Hope you hold for the long term. This will definitely lead to a good profit. In 2017 BTC was going up and up. So, I thought it will bring more risk. So I move to ETH and in the end, all the coins go p and I made the good profit also. With experience and smart work we need to improve our decision making.  Wink
kerzhake

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:03:50 PM

do not be discouraged because you have gained a wonderful experience that will help you make good money in this market in the future Wink

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:19:22 PM

I don't know what you are trying to tell because I have seen a lot of ups and downs in the market so why are you getting worried are becoming sad because you saw some price drops, I have seen Bitcoin going from $1000 two $200 in just two or three months in 2013 and I have also seen some exchange getting closed which causes altcoins to drop a lot but I did not get sad I know now there will be something new and we can invest our money in that even more. Every bad experience is a ticket to a good experience. And that's why it is called an experience
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:48:22 PM

I have joined in this form in November 2017! Before that, I did not know about Ethereum but I had a group for buy - Sell bitcoin! When my elder brother told about Ethereum and he ordered me to keep an eye on coinmarketcap always! That time Ethereum price was 330 USD and after few days, it went to 290 USD and the ln the bull market was started! But after almost one year, I have to see Ethereum price at 170 USD! I am feeling too much bad. What about you guys?

that is the nature of crypto prices at any time will change depending on the market value, so that is a normal thing, and many people who profit and even lose because this is trading there is a profit there is a loss
copyfile

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:56:28 PM

You should be complaining. I've got a bigger situation than you. I bought Ethereum at the beginning of this for $ 1000, and now it has fallen to$170. I think the difference is obvious. So everything is learned in comparison and do not think that the problems are only you. We all learn from mistakes. And without them nowhere.
Freddy63

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

SESSIA

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:58:44 PM

It is really sad story,but don't worry about it! You will overcome it! You should hold your money for better times! Just wait and you will be rewarded, there is no doubt!

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
inoes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254

United Crowd

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 09:06:43 PM

that is the nature of crypto prices at any time will change depending on the market value, so that is a normal thing, and many people who profit and even lose because this is trading there is a profit there is a loss

its correct dude
if everyone gets a profit I'm sure the market won't live longer. when there are those who benefit, there will definitely be a loss for sure

Dogeum.io
████████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
vgk88

Activity: 728
Merit: 130

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:16:46 PM

Ethereum is a very strong coin. By this, I think that the price should be restored over time. It is very bad that you lost so much time holding your coins and ended up losing money. Now is a good time to buy Ethereum.
romanij

Activity: 882
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 08:06:39 PM

As if all is well) I believe that those heights that we saw last year, we can achieve the impossible. Ethereum was overrated.
serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 08:30:04 PM

Last year bull run at the end of the year was made based on overhyped of crypto market. Ethereum wasn't the exception, also it was hyped on the idea that it is a coin with unique purpose like smart contract.

Game of Links

cyber~license©
Revvo1

Activity: 272

"simply getting the job done"

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:37:14 PM

Virtually everyone that trusted in ETH and have invested hugely in it are considering many options at the moment. Some have even gone to the extent of selling off all they have invested in before now with even the understanding of them running at loss selling off now.

This shows how bad things have become. However, the only message I have been preaching over and over again in regards to the difficult times we are passing through is that Patience is highly required. This is a time when everyone's true conviction are tested.

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
mightwalker

Activity: 266
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 09:16:41 PM

Don't worry, I bought at a really high price, around 1200-1300$ at that time, and still alive Grin

imusify.com ❰        Award winning blockchain music platform        ❱ imusify.com
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:51:24 PM

The ethereum price downtrend will not last long and it will going to go up again so don't to worry about it. Other investirs bought ethereum in higher price than yours and they still holding it because they believe the second ranked coin will be back on top soon. There is a current development on improving ethereum by updating its features and it might help to boost its price up soon.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
louisBSAS

Activity: 623
Merit: 11

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:58:13 PM

The ethereum price downtrend will not last long and it will going to go up again so don't to worry about it. Other investirs bought ethereum in higher price than yours and they still holding it because they believe the second ranked coin will be back on top soon. There is a current development on improving ethereum by updating its features and it might help to boost its price up soon.

I also heard that the developers of Ethereum are working to increase the speed of transactions per second. If they manage to do this, then the price of ETH will have to rise.

crimsongoth

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 10:25:57 PM

Many people suffered great financial losses based upon their investment in Ethereum. I think the crypto market is full of stories like this.
blockchainmarketus

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:29:53 PM

You made wrong decision guys.ETh is not good coin. The price will drop slowly because of inflation not only of the eth supply not limited but also the token creations..too many trash tokens in the market that burden the network and cause the increase of fees. SO sell eth at 220 nwver eexpect eth will be above 300. It may just pump day. will not be long time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: