Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:14:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My Sad Story With Ethereum!  (Read 4805 times)
otundebis

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 03:59:30 AM

I will like to know how you are feeling now at $100, do you think cryptocurrency is coming to an end?  The truth here about cryptocurrency market price is,  there is no guarantee whatsoever that you will make profit. You have to have plan and stick to it!  The only way for you to be successful as cryptocurrency investors is to hold,  no shortcut!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vika0170

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 04:14:18 AM

I have joined in this form in November 2017! Before that, I did not know about Ethereum but I had a group for buy - Sell bitcoin! When my elder brother told about Ethereum and he ordered me to keep an eye on coinmarketcap always! That time Ethereum price was 330 USD and after few days, it went to 290 USD and the ln the bull market was started! But after almost one year, I have to see Ethereum price at 170 USD! I am feeling too much bad. What about you guys?
It seems to me that not only have you learned a lesson at this time, we all learn from our mistakes, but in fact, investing in Ethereum is not so bad, you just have to wait and the market is normalizing.
Astermony

Activity: 373

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 04:25:05 AM

A very lesson to learn about every strategy, sometimes we need to think about the very essence decision to keep our investment profitable but in some other ways that we cannot control the situation, we need to go the best option we had, which is holding, where there is a possibility that you will recover your loses.
MiningSensei

Activity: 766
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 04:26:27 AM

And what is wrong about this? If you bought ethereum -> Just keep holding, that is all what you can do.

I have joined in this form in November 2017! Before that, I did not know about Ethereum but I had a group for buy - Sell bitcoin! When my elder brother told about Ethereum and he ordered me to keep an eye on coinmarketcap always! That time Ethereum price was 330 USD and after few days, it went to 290 USD and the ln the bull market was started! But after almost one year, I have to see Ethereum price at 170 USD! I am feeling too much bad. What about you guys?

Also, the actual price of ethereum is lower to what you said during those days, it is less than $120 at the moment, $118 to be exact.

But it all will go up, there is no doubt about that

Hello
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 04:27:51 AM

Best thing to do is hold because if we sell at loss then bullrun comes then it will be another mistake from our side, i am also holding some ETH and still hoping to see good development maybe in 2019.

Clavulanic

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 04:50:04 AM

the story that might end up to a conclusion either to stop or continue our undertakings of crypto but the assurance in this kind world is that there is always a counter reaction on every moment we had, so it is our decision to hold for recovery or selling at a loss.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
zeingrind777

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 05:08:10 AM

For me, Ethereum is a coin that has good potential in the future. Although at this time the price of Ethereum is very falling, I still believe and still hold Ethereum. After all, the crypto market is indeed bearish, not only ETH, but other coins also experienced a very large decline. Don't be sad, the market will return to normal in time.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 05:23:25 AM

If you feel bad because the coin you bought last year at $290- $330 went down to $170, then you have yourself to blame for your greed. You should've sold off for big profit early this year when the price got to over $1k. I guess you expected the Eth price to get to $20k like Bitcoin. Suck up to reality and stop whining.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 05:32:01 AM

When Bitcoin is not good, all other Altcoins will also get worse and ETH no has exception. You have to be patient and wait for more. I think Bitcoin will recover and ETH will return to high prices. So do not lose faith in ETH.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 06:05:01 AM

The fall in the price of ethereum is only temporary, there is a big chance for its recovery because of the planned feature update of its developers in the future. The future update which is called "serenity" will going to boost the price of ethereum once it is implemented. The only way to recoup your losses when you bought your coin at high prices is to hodl and wait for its eventual recovery.
joelsamuya

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:59:12 AM

I truly feel for you. Don't worry, we all make mistakes. I think it's best for you to keep the coins and stay steady.

I agree, we all have the same situation, and we cant do nothing about this, the only thing we can do now is to keep it, waiting for the another year, hoping that the market will perform well, same as last year.
Docbee

Activity: 822

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 07:04:31 PM

We all have story to tell many people who are still holding have bought it when price was high and now the value of what they bought has reduced, we don't have choice than to hold till the value appreciate.
yaamite

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 07:33:10 PM

I also managed to buy Ethereum for $ 300, but I don’t panic, I consider Ethereum one of the most promising coins in the cryptocurrency market, so I’m waiting. the market will still recover!

lotfipro

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 07:47:32 PM

I think it's your fault. Yoy could easily sell in January when the price was more 1000. But you waited and the result is so bad. Next time fix your your profit in time. I think eth will recover.
I Choo?

Activity: 177
Merit: 10