Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:35:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My Sad Story With Ethereum!  (Read 4805 times)
aalavandan

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:04:53 PM

Everybody feels bad about the current market situation but we cannot do a lot about this. Just stay positive and hold your funds till the next bull run, that is going to happen at the beginning of the next year.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:15:46 AM

I still trust ethereum a lot and even though the price dropped from 1500 dollars into as little as 98 dollars there was a lot of great news that came out of ethereum. There was a lot of new utility that has been taking its roots in 2018 that we can see in the future hopefully and there was a lot of people (famous people) that kept on talking about how "bitcoin is great but ethereum is where its at" this year and that gave me a hope however looking at how things are going I am not too sure about the short term affects of it. I am 100% sure ethereum will be x5 at least one day and even more but I think thats not right now. At least until 2018 is over (this month) nothing major could happen to ethereum and the fact that it is still tied to bitcoin price swings shows its not its own coin yet.
German Klimenko

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:22:45 AM

I have joined in this form in November 2017! Before that, I did not know about Ethereum but I had a group for buy - Sell bitcoin! When my elder brother told about Ethereum and he ordered me to keep an eye on coinmarketcap always! That time Ethereum price was 330 USD and after few days, it went to 290 USD and the ln the bull market was started! But after almost one year, I have to see Ethereum price at 170 USD! I am feeling too much bad. What about you guys?

It is not the end of the story. Just wait if you want be a winner in this story. Forget about your investments and check the price at the end of 2019. You should understand that patience it is the key of succes in the cryptomarket.
Lolox

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:19:25 AM

If you have received the sweet fruit from the investment in ethereum. At least you know the achievements of ethereum. The decline in ethereum prices this year cannot be stated that ethereum will be permanently paralyzed, or there is no further development that can be done by ethereum. All of them receive the effects of the poor crypto condition, where all the coins also depreciate in value, not just ethereum. In order to get a good value again, you have to wait for the crypto condition to fully recover and be consistent with rising prices.

P A R A M O U N T ▬▬  DAX  ▬▬                    Digital E X C H A N G E
██ [   We have a license   ◾ F V R 0 0 0 3 6 3   ◾ F R K 0 0 0 3 0 4   ] ██
WHITEPAPER   ◥ bitcointalk   ◥ twitter   ◥ facebook      | ► JOIN NOW
DominickA86

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:56:03 AM

There are so much people that have joined this industry during the last bull run and everyday somebody is posting similar things. Be patient guys, if you believe in crypto, just wait and chill and if not sell everything and quit the industry.
norachuks

Activity: 331
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 10:59:55 AM

I understand how you feel but you need not panic because ethereum was low before it came high, just wait a little more the bull will run.

YouSeeMe  - Bartcoin - Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
yurez

Activity: 2520
Merit: 711

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 11:09:03 AM

I have joined in this form in November 2017! Before that, I did not know about Ethereum but I had a group for buy - Sell bitcoin! When my elder brother told about Ethereum and he ordered me to keep an eye on coinmarketcap always! That time Ethereum price was 330 USD and after few days, it went to 290 USD and the ln the bull market was started! But after almost one year, I have to see Ethereum price at 170 USD! I am feeling too much bad. What about you guys?

Many are now nervous and worried, including me.  Now would return the time to one year ago... And no one really knows where the market will go in the near future.
Yadaloke

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 11:18:05 AM

There are so much people that have joined this industry during the last bull run and everyday somebody is posting similar things. Be patient guys, if you believe in crypto, just wait and chill and if not sell everything and quit the industry.
be patient because patience will produce good results, think if you are impatient and will leave Crypto, you will regret it later. this is only temporary and we are waiting for the next, the market will definitely increase, and Ethereum will definitely grow. calm this time period, everything will end and return as before.
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:27:05 PM

Well, that was a good lesson Smiley
Don't be greedy, be smart and always think about your investment strategy. When you earn money, you don't get enough experience Smiley

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
shooleh

Activity: 616

Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 07:47:59 PM

At present, I am only stuck in the current price decline. The coins I hold are red and especially for Ethereum, I have suffered a lot of losses. And now I don't know what to do to make the price of the coin go green. But I still hold the coin and wait until the market returns.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
jeppex11

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 07:53:45 PM

Lets just hope for a good 2019. Maybe its the year for the comeback
braves182

Activity: 476

The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 07:55:36 PM

We all need to stop looking at the coinmarketcap and hypnotize the price of ether. Until the General uptrend in the market starts and Ethereum solves the scalability problem-it is unlikely that the price will return to historical highs.

█▀▄ ▀ ▄▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄ █░█
THE MOST ADVANCED AND SAFE CRYPTOCURRENCY █▀█ █ ░▀▄ ░█░ █░█ ▄▀▄WHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOKTELEGRAMONEPAGER
EXCHANGE IN THE WORLD ▀▀░ ▀ ▀▀░ ░▀░ ░▀░ ▀░▀⬡the B I S T O X exchange⬡
kaseygriffin

Activity: 785
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 08:00:02 PM

Hopefully you still have confidence in the crypto market. ETH too much bad news and in fact the ETH is not really perfect. In this downtrend, ETH risks falling to $ 50. But do not be too worried, do not cut or sell off the coin. You hold all, the market will soon grow back in the near future.
foculur

Activity: 406
Merit: 158

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 08:02:32 PM

Most of the altcoins are like ethereum chart because of btc dumps, so ethereum price is normal why are you so surprised about this:) Don't worry it is big ethereum so they can recover again fastly, I have no doubt about it.
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 08:04:15 PM

Don't give up. As you can see all the whole crypto space is bleeding, not just eth
valuater

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 08:12:19 PM

I also experienced unpleasant things with ethereum in January if we had as much as 0.1 ethereum, we easily got 40 $ more, now 0.1 only gets less than 10 $
JuanPaulo

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 08:22:38 PM

The main thing is not to sell at the price that exists now, then you will not incur losses and you will only have to wait until the price rises and you can earn on it.
jack1111

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 08:36:24 PM

Whether you bought Ethereum or other coin, you will be at loss, because it is general case and we should not blame Ethereum for that. The current prices are shocking for most of Crypto community, but this is how Crypto market works, it is volatile market and we should accept the losses if we aim for huge return.

Activity: 438

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 08:47:23 PM

I bought ETH at 1 ETH = 1K $. And at the current price 1 ETh = $ 90. My property has been divided over 10 times. I still keep the hope that the ETH will rise again in the future.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
apitico

Activity: 571

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 09:04:01 PM

You had a lot of opportunities to sell, while making almost 500 percent profit, and even after the market slump, you could still make about 300 percent profit. Just greed takes its toll.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: