Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:48:59 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My Sad Story With Ethereum!  (Read 4807 times)
elcezireex

Activity: 532
Merit: 151

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:14:48 PM

I bought Ethereum from 400 USD and my situation is not very different from you. I invest half of it to the scam ICO's and waste it.
Ditlycel

Activity: 263
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:16:33 PM

I have joined in this form in November 2017! Before that, I did not know about Ethereum but I had a group for buy - Sell bitcoin! When my elder brother told about Ethereum and he ordered me to keep an eye on coinmarketcap always! That time Ethereum price was 330 USD and after few days, it went to 290 USD and the ln the bull market was started! But after almost one year, I have to see Ethereum price at 170 USD! I am feeling too much bad. What about you guys?
Most people have bought above $ 200 so I think now just expect good levels to sell and I think they will come soon !

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Pontorez

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 03:35:09 AM

Unfortunately, now many investors in the crypto market can tell similar sad stories. After all, it was difficult to predict such a rapid decline in the prices of reliable coins. In any case, Ethereum has great potential for further development, so I continue to believe in its appreciation.
Adhichan

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 03:56:45 AM

Unfortunately, now many investors in the crypto market can tell similar sad stories. After all, it was difficult to predict such a rapid decline in the prices of reliable coins. In any case, Ethereum has great potential for further development, so I continue to believe in its appreciation.
if we have ethereum coins in any price.i think we should not worry about it.ethereum as major coins in market used by many projects as platform and also payment.so i am sure eth demand could rise more in future when crypto market recovered.
Krassows

Activity: 392

https://saturn.black

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 04:07:27 AM

Until now ethereum is still in a condition that has not been stable, I don't know when the condition will return to normal
, until now I still keep the ethereum that I have and will not sell it because I don't want to suffer losses

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
elzjmirra

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 04:19:02 AM

Yes, with the decrease in the price of Ethereum, I also suffered a loss. And until now Ethereum still hasn't recovered. Ethereum has very large support, but it also can't change to pump again. But I'm sure if in 2019 Ethereum will rise again.
Sys.mrp

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 04:40:54 AM

Everyone has his sad story about Ethereum and its price. I remember the day when my friend told me about Ethereum when it was $10 and I didn't want to buy it, cause I thought it was a shitcoin. I was so wrong that time.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 06:31:34 AM

Yes, with the decrease in the price of Ethereum, I also suffered a loss. And until now Ethereum still hasn't recovered. Ethereum has very large support, but it also can't change to pump again. But I'm sure if in 2019 Ethereum will rise again.
Updates might bring something good to its current price if this fork will helps a lot inside the chain, we know by the fact that ETH is considered as one of those crypto assets that can bounce back together with bitcoin so there's nothing to be afraid if we are still seeing downfall its an opportunity to buy more and save it till the value bounce high again and bring something big to your investment.
zauna35

Activity: 812
Merit: 287

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 06:38:10 AM

I see no reason for depression, it often happens on the market, first the coins go uphill, peak and fall down from the mountain and this is an endless process ... I will repeat again and again, have patience and endurance and you will definitely rewarded
Jannyh
Copper Member

Activity: 994
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 07:30:06 AM

I understand your plight, things of such brings the feelings of one down, but as it is, it is not the end if the road, just wait a little longer and it will surpass the price you got it at, it's just a matter of time. Ethereum is one good coin to hold. Just hold.

Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 07:37:36 AM

You said before the bullrun started ? Then if you invested back then you must have make a lot already because the last bullrun Ethereum hits 1000$ ,why don't you sell off then? Well alas the next bullrun ethereum will leave the 1000$ price behind because I'm sure it will grow larger this time ,cryptocurrency it a waiting game ,just have patience

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
S[m]OKE

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 08:14:27 AM

Throughout 2018, we lived only with hopes that everything would change in 2019, but it also began with a failure and a decline in prices, so that this year will be empty.

r_uyab

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 08:27:54 AM

I think, I will hold my altcoin with a stable value, so I'm sure I will get more profits. in the near future.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1294

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 08:29:04 AM

I have joined in this form in November 2017! Before that, I did not know about Ethereum but I had a group for buy - Sell bitcoin! When my elder brother told about Ethereum and he ordered me to keep an eye on coinmarketcap always! That time Ethereum price was 330 USD and after few days, it went to 290 USD and the ln the bull market was started! But after almost one year, I have to see Ethereum price at 170 USD! I am feeling too much bad. What about you guys?
I don't need to add the burden to those people who feel bad, I should think the other way although it's really not a good feeling when the price continues to decline. So you bought at around $300, you are just 33% down, and you should not panic on that, ETH is already at dip and time will come it will recover.
You mentioned about the bull run, I think we will experience that again very soon, so if you hold, you won't feel bad anymore.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
ishirut009

Activity: 616
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 08:39:46 AM

it is not just with ethereum. It is also true for any existing crypto, that price volatility is just normal nowadays in crypto because this is only in its infancy stage. I find a massive potential that the blockchain is here to stay in the future because of its immutability. And because i know that, even though i also got money that got really busted by this market, i am thinking about the future.

Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 08:54:24 AM

But you see 1r usd and more when you have it on your wallet.
Thats changes all, its give you opportunity to earn moneys but you not use it, now you again at the start of this game, make conclusions and play again

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
Bairbe

Activity: 185
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 01:57:45 PM

I think that if you missed the opportunity to sell the coin at the peak, now you don’t need to be in a hurry, but wait for the next bull run!
tanvir232

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 02:01:50 PM

So, you didn't invest at the peak hours? Lucky you. In the cryptocurrency market, volatility is normal and very high. Before going with any investment, you have to keep this in your mind. ETH was $1500 at its ATH and I know a lot of users have invested in that time too. But now, it has turned to $120 or some. It happens in crypto industry.
vanya.pronin.1983

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 03:01:45 PM

You are not the only one  Cheesy I think around 50 percent of all community members have joined the crypto market during the last bullish trend. Keep holding your coins, because one day the prices will be even better!
dobolspeed3

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 03:31:54 PM

You are not the only one  Cheesy I think around 50 percent of all community members have joined the crypto market during the last bullish trend. Keep holding your coins, because one day the prices will be even better!
That's what we hope for everyone, that is, the crypto price will recover. Never give up to hold the token. Because many have predicted that crypto will increase again. I am also here experiencing a very large decrease in assets, of course.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: