Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:46:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Strict rules in Bounties, is it needed?  (Read 3819 times)
FastSlots

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 09:28:43 PM

Actually, Most of the bounty campaigns already have a strict rule to prevent scam and spammers. Bitcointalk moderators also warned Bounty managers to check bounty participant's work carefully. Because a lot of scammers always active to abuse bounty campaigns! In the future, Bounty rules will be harder and Btalk rules too
coinic

Activity: 352
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 09:37:22 PM

Actually, Most of the bounty campaigns already have a strict rule to prevent scam and spammers. Bitcointalk moderators also warned Bounty managers to check bounty participant's work carefully. Because a lot of scammers always active to abuse bounty campaigns! In the future, Bounty rules will be harder and Btalk rules too
No, it's not needed at all the strict rules if they are able to spams or scam then only the moderators look for that it is there job to monitored those anonymous person. Each one of us needs to involve here which theres a opportunities .

ka4ok1331

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 09:39:48 PM

Well I think that introducing strict rules for the bounty can avoid cheating and bots. This is good for real bounty hunters

samantadegrenet

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 09:54:51 PM

I think than strict rules for bounty campaign its good idea. All bounty have now this kind of rules and its good, because unfortunately have  alot scammers which try to participate too. also many participants do work bad too.
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:01:56 PM

Yes, It is needed. As we all know, there are a lot of cheaters trying to steal the stake of other bounty participants. Strict compliance on rules should be implemented in order to filter or separate the bad ones from quality bounty hunters. It will also help bounty hunters to get more rewards as there will be a few bounty hunters when it is filtered. Also, quality bounties requires KYC and cheaters are allergic to it. The only downside is that it takes more time than normal.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Wyndesam

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 03:49:57 PM

Well, very strict rules I think do not need much , but to tighten the rules certainly have , and that this bounty as it is now of little benefit.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram | Bip Wallet | Twitter
Aleksei Hurskiy

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 04:03:39 PM

Sure to! And the sooner the better! Too much fraud. It is also necessary to carry out KУC. But at the same time, it is necessary to do something with the project teams themselves, since they often cut back payments or do not pay at all. For example, today I did not receive a payment from Traceto, they simply forgot, apologized, wished to delete and discarded it from the chat. Is that normal?
Yourodiviy

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 04:10:51 PM

Certainly yes, and yes again. Wherever there are strict rules and a clear line of bounty, a huge proportion of scammers and bots are eliminated. In the bounty, where there are very soft rules, sometimes you have to look for the scammers themselves and do the work for the manager too)) a lot of multiaccounts and bots. Especially affects multi-campaign in the signature of the campaign, where the hero and the legendary get the lion's share. Sometimes you can see from 2 to 5 account heroes from one person.

imusify Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted
Whitepaper ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN Explainer Video
pharaon

Activity: 753

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 04:11:36 PM

Personally, I am not against any rules and procedures of KYC, to reduce the number of fraudsters, only these rules need to be indicated and warned about them from the very beginning of the campaign.
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 04:11:45 PM

Ofcourse it is!

Nowadays, I notice most of bounties have strick rules, making bounties more organize and I like that Bounty Manager requesting Proof of Authentication to limit scammer .

It's been one of major mistakes of bounty hunter like me not to read rules and requirements of each bounties ending up not getting stakes so it's very important to read and understand each rules to ensure that we're doing the right thing and not wasting our time and effort.

kyc for bounty must be strictly implemented because there are many bounty hunters using multiple accounts to maximize their stakes which is unfair for those who are legitimate bounty hunters. this multiplication of accounts may decline the quality of work they produce.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Muhtaixa

Activity: 1022
Merit: 306

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 08:17:18 PM

Yes, new rules are needed. I can write a lot of suggestions about it. But I'm not gonna bother. Because the top management doesn't care about the bounty. I don't think he's gonna rule. Bounty's will continue so unless there is a controller for this ...

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
red4slash

Activity: 1302
Merit: 429

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 08:29:15 PM

Yes, new rules are needed. I can write a lot of suggestions about it. But I'm not gonna bother. Because the top management doesn't care about the bounty. I don't think he's gonna rule. Bounty's will continue so unless there is a controller for this ...
but if there are those who regulate the bounty, then transparency must remain. what governs it may be a system not someone who works because humans are not always stable in terms of control

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Bennix
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 08:38:20 PM

I don't think strict rules are needed in bounty.I said this because there is a software used to check bots accounts and those using multiple account of which if you watch on spread sheet ,you will many cheaters marked red.
On the other hand, Bounty managers wanting kyc shows and depict lazinesst on the side of the manager.
However, there will be a high rate of fraud when kyc is used as one of the measures to stop cheaters. If you watch very well,you will understand that icos have recorded high rate of fraud both in the past and present ,which means there is a high possibility that the details of hunters might be used for illegal activities if bounty hunters start verifying using bank statement, international passport and drivers license.The best thing to do whenever a cheater is caught is to ban his account for 6 months,and I think that once this rule is implemented cheat will stop completely.
Moreira

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 08:39:15 PM

There are many abusing the bounty. It seems very hard to fight this!
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 08:47:21 PM

Ofcourse it is!

Nowadays, I notice most of bounties have strick rules, making bounties more organize and I like that Bounty Manager requesting Proof of Authentication to limit scammer .

It's been one of major mistakes of bounty hunter like me not to read rules and requirements of each bounties ending up not getting stakes so it's very important to read and understand each rules to ensure that we're doing the right thing and not wasting our time and effort.

This is good because quality members of the bounty campaigns can get more for their work.

gracer88

Activity: 378

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:37:23 PM

I believe that strict rules are necessary-we all want to have a good income from the bounty. but the bounty hunters that make the accounts,take a part of our awards. that's why I like managers with strict rules.

ripzombie

Activity: 589

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:43:33 PM

Some rules are really important, because it makes bounty hunters to be more attentive and it generally has good impact
MiniMountain

Activity: 624
Merit: 101

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:44:35 PM

I do agree that those strict rules should be follow and implement to run the bounty much better and eliminates the cheaters in bounty campaigns. I also suggest that you check the rules & terms at least once a week because some bounty manager have the rights to change the rules anytime.

Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:44:41 PM

If nit for the measures put in place by bounty managers, so many people's works would have been stolen. Cheaters would have been taken the bulk of the reward that legitimate participants ought to share. I would like that such system such continue, then they should also be more strict, so as to frustrate the activities of scammers more, until they are not able to do anything again.
Akpuv

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 12:00:03 AM

Ofcourse it is!

Requesting authentication for bounties is very good. Most people are now in the habit of using another persons details to register for bounty campaigns. I am in support of such rules.

████████████         AVXChange         ████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: