Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:26:17 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Biblepay BBP Community Discussion Thread  (Read 23720 times)
thesnat21

Activity: 490
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 10:58:28 AM

sunk818 you cant write that MN is for 700€ .... when big investor start to buy bbp....price will be raising

yes.,im wrote about pre-selling.... why he controling OPRHANS MNs and using it for vote self proposals? ... its manipulations.... im DASH users citation

so what happen when big 2-3 investors stops sponsoring orphans? will be next manipulation from Rob side? 

First off,  Slovakia welcome over.   

Second,  we could looks for the transactions where he "sold" masternodes to cover the cost of the orphans...

Though considering he is making enough for a new MN every week (or to fund the 8mil for orphans) monthly off just MN payments this does seem odd.. (this is not taking into account mining rewards).

thesnat21

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 11:01:50 AM
Last edit: September 18, 2018, 12:29:56 PM by thesnat21

Cross-Posting here since I expect this will be deleted on the other side.

I thought this was just a concept, not something with time already invested..  

If it is a spork, I thought you can manage the setting as a parameter. Code can exist without it being activated. That's my understanding anyway...

Yeah, but if the proposal has a chance to not pass...

The dev time for this "feature" shouldn't be mixed in with any other dev pay.

I dont think your mother taught you about disrespect.

This is rich coming from the person that call anyone that disagrees with him a Satanist, and seems to be calling people names more frequently....
Why do you insist on publicly deriding people?

If Jesus did this, Christianity simply would not exist...  

Also, there is a huge difference between a "Satanist" (ie one who WORSHIPS satan) and a "Pagan" (Anyone else’s religion or belief system that rests outside of their own religion.)

As for what my mother did or did not teach me,  this statement alone shows your character sir.

thesnat21

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 12:29:33 PM

sunk818 you cant write that MN is for 700€ .... when big investor start to buy bbp....price will be raising

yes.,im wrote about pre-selling.... why he controling OPRHANS MNs and using it for vote self proposals? ... its manipulations.... im DASH users citation

so what happen when big 2-3 investors stops sponsoring orphans? will be next manipulation from Rob side? 

Correct,  the masternodes would required ~105 million BBP (around 46k USD) assuming 700$/node.

Though if several new people join the team, it would be beneficial..  every new MN helps

616westwarmoth

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:21:17 PM

thanks for this thread about dev-scammer-liar-1man show project

its sick when dev is owner almost 2/3 MNs .... betweeen our DASH users is this fraud-coin when im asked

1 theory

big investors comes to BBP and theyll buy enormn numbers of MNs and then stop sponsoring orphans via antivoting Robs proposals....whats happen?

his bullshits about cancelleing his MN and then selling sponsors BBP is manipulation ...

next 2-3 months will be nice for orphans:who will be sponsoring? NOBODY

I think its only provable that the Dev owns about 84 of the roughly 330 nodes of which about 240 are enabled.  So he owns about 1/3 the active (enabled) nodes.  The issue is the lack of votes from other masternodes, on average only 130 of the nodes vote on a proposal, so in that way he does in fact own 2/3 the voting nodes and enough to personally skew any vote how he wants (since if everyone that normally votes voted the opposite, the dev would have net 38 vote lead sufficient to pass a proposal since our coin requires a net 10% to pass).  The response is to have more people voting, as he does not hold even close to the majority if the rest of the community acted in concert with each other.

I personally think what he did (pre-selling) was in the best interest of the fund but was handled incorrectly and should have been explained and approved in advance.

▄    BIBLEPAY    ▄    The Cryptocurrency for Christians    ▄     BIBLEPAY   
   Reddit      ANN Page      Biblepay Forum  
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
michelle25

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:57:56 PM

next supposition is, that Rob is owner 90% MNs and 10% is simple users ..... dont understand why BBP doesnt make MN from his mined 43M  https://explorer.biblepay-central.org/address/BBH41mAMfVE1cWwHX41mmG1aFBrdiknQyv  its 27 MNs

and i believe,that for 2-3 years can ONICHAN beats Robs MN with his mining 150k daily  then will be vote against orphans and Rob can commit suicide  Grin Grin Grin
thesnat21

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 04:10:06 PM

next supposition is, that Rob is owner 90% MNs and 10% is simple users ..... dont understand why BBP doesnt make MN from his mined 43M  https://explorer.biblepay-central.org/address/BBH41mAMfVE1cWwHX41mmG1aFBrdiknQyv  its 27 MNs

and i believe,that for 2-3 years can ONICHAN beats Robs MN with his mining 150k daily  then will be vote against orphans and Rob can commit suicide  Grin Grin Grin

For Oni, It doesn't appear he is interested in masternodes.

As for the suicide comment, please lets be civil here..   Suicide is serious topic and should not be taken lightly.
michelle25

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:16:38 PM

we can check ONI bbp if he has any MN

btw our all explorers is dead

any guide for explorer....my husband can do it for us
zthomasz

Activity: 489
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:28:07 PM

We need a reasonable solution to Rob's apparent control of the outcome for any MN proposal. The best win-win scenario I can think of is for Rob to join us in solving the imbalance by contributing to this conversation.

For the good of the project and the children, he may be willing to voluntarily recuse himself in some fashion, either by agreeing to limit the number of votes he casts, or by not voting on his own proposals (or any crony props). Of course he would still have all of his MN votes to use if needed to defend against take-over attempts by evil players or other matters involving his conscience.

We're brothers and sisters in Christ. And just like His early disciples we will answer to the Lord personally. The world is watching us to see if we're genuine. Love/agape is the power we've been given. God is working thru us and his Holy Spirit is in us. His will be done.

thesnat21

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 05:40:15 PM

We need a reasonable solution to Rob's apparent control of the outcome for any MN proposal. The best win-win scenario I can think of is for Rob to join us in solving the imbalance by contributing to this conversation.

For the good of the project and the children, he may be willing to voluntarily recuse himself in some fashion, either by agreeing to limit the number of votes he casts, or by not voting on his own proposals (or any crony props). Of course he would still have all of his MN votes to use if needed to defend against take-over attempts by evil players or other matters involving his conscience.

We're brothers and sisters in Christ. And just like His early disciples we will answer to the Lord personally. The world is watching us to see if we're genuine. Love/agape is the power we've been given. God is working thru us and his Holy Spirit is in us. His will be done.

Amen!

He is welcome to join us over here..  I don't feel this is a discussion that can take place in the main thread unfortunately.

Transparency and accountability is what we have been looking for.   I'm not ANTI-Rob,  and I hope he will participate in the discussion.
SVK Noko

Activity: 267

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:13:04 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2018, 07:58:39 PM by SVK Noko

Thanks for this thread as well.
sunk818

Activity: 1176
Merit: 111

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 07:19:28 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2018, 09:12:59 PM by sunk818

we can check ONI bbp if he has any MN

btw our all explorers is dead

any guide for explorer....my husband can do it for us

is slovakia your husband?  Grin Cheesy

You can try this Explorer.
https://explorer.biblepay-central.org/

tmike (OP)

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:43:35 AM

Most of the threads like this are posted on Speculations (Altcoins).

thanks for the clarification, 
MODS: Can you move this if you think that's a better place?
You can do it alone, at the bottom left there's the button "Move topic".

Ah, I see it, thank you. I'm going to keep it here for now and move it if I really need to.

tmike (OP)

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:07:45 AM

When is ico sold?

There was no premine or ICO, check the main ANA.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2388064.0

May God bless you!

slovakia

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:38:14 AM

for mining BBP you getting 3 others coins = Byteball and DCC and NEUMANNIUM (ANN)

slovakia

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:12:28 AM

We will be selling 2-3 million bbp on SX today for compassion.

starting dumping price of BBP to ZERO  Grin Grin Grin Grin

thesnat21

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 01:53:01 PM

We will be selling 2-3 million bbp on SX today for compassion.

starting dumping price of BBP to ZERO  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Please....  Feel free to take advantage of the buy's but why do you want to hurt the orphans this sale is going to help?
zthomasz

Activity: 489
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:17:29 PM

Yes, our focus should be on the children.

Rob wants to work with us on improving the MN voting system to make it more balanced and democratic. Yesterday he said that he will not vote inappropriately with his sanc weight.  

He also suggested that we "construct a true case for an improvement and discuss it for a while amongst each other - and then give it to a director that represents biblepay in a full coherent way and then forward to me."

It should be relatively simple to do this. Let's put our heads together and come up with a reasonable limit on the number of votes that any multiple MN owner casts for a proposal. The vote-limit number can be based on a percentage of the total voting MNs.

While the number of votes would be limited for each MN owner, they could still continue to own as many MNs as they choose.

Since there probably is no way to enforce compliance for every current or future MN whale, this would be a voluntary limit with compliance overseen by the community. We ultimately have to rely on the Lord for a good outcome. As long as we do His will, we will be successful.

What are your thoughts?
thesnat21

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 07:13:00 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2018, 07:54:54 PM by thesnat21

Yes, our focus should be on the children.

Rob wants to work with us on improving the MN voting system to make it more balanced and democratic. Yesterday he said that he will not vote inappropriately with his sanc weight.  

He also suggested that we "construct a true case for an improvement and discuss it for a while amongst each other - and then give it to a director that represents biblepay in a full coherent way and then forward to me."

It should be relatively simple to do this. Let's put our heads together and come up with a reasonable limit on the number of votes that any multiple MN owner casts for a proposal. The vote-limit number can be based on a percentage of the total voting MNs.

While the number of votes would be limited for each MN owner, they could still continue to own as many MNs as they choose.

Since there probably is no way to enforce compliance for every current or future MN whale, this would be a voluntary limit with compliance overseen by the community. We ultimately have to rely on the Lord for a good outcome. As long as we do His will, we will be successful.

What are your thoughts?

He said "You will all just have to trust that I won't vote inappropriately with my sanc weight."  The phrasing of this concerns me a bit, but let's see how things progress.

I agree if there are guidelines he agrees to, this would be awesome.

And we're still waiting to hear who the directors are..  This makes it a bit hard to communicate with them.

despite that,  I would propose something along the lines of:

1.  Don't vote for your own proposals (or if you must limit to 5? votes)
2.  Limit voting on general proposals to less than 10% of the "Active" masternodes.
sunk818

Activity: 1176
Merit: 111

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 03:57:57 AM

despite that,  I would propose something along the lines of:

1.  Don't vote for your own proposals (or if you must limit to 5? votes)
2.  Limit voting on general proposals to less than 10% of the "Active" masternodes.

Especially #1.

In the past, some sloppy proposals were added that were half baked without any pre-proposal discussions. Its up to the proposer to mend this, but its up to him/her whether they want a pre-proposal discussion. I will say though that the content of what you vote should not change for the duration of the proposal. It comes off as amateurish and careless when the content of a proposal morphing on a daily basis. This is why the pre-proposal discussion is important to realize the different points of view and re-work your proposal with those considerations in mind. If we continue using forum.biblepay.org, I'm really against amendments... but if the proposal needs to be revised, it could be amended at the end explain why it is being revised. Or use another system altogether where revision history and discussion are available without having to register new accounts and the usual facebook, google, twitter, github, etc logins are already supported.

SVK Noko

Activity: 267

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:06:44 AM

pool.biblepay.org as a website is terrible, if you want to increase the value, you should start to review and remake completely pool website, user unfriendly, long waiting times, no possible to refresh site without crash to unknown status.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: