Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:54:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is regulation good or bad?  (Read 30804 times)
yarelydiaz
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 64

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 05:01:45 PM

In my view, regulation will be good for Crypto industry. As we can now see  that many Govt are looking for ways to regulate the industry.

Regulation will be a good thing in the long run. It will build trust for the industry among the masses thereby resulting in mass adoption. With regulation, people will feel more comfortable and have a sense of security to invest in crypto.

I don't believe that regulation means we have to declare our portfolio. Just as nobody cares to know exactly how much you own in the bank.

Regulation will also help in curbing the possibility of using crypto to launder money and place a check and balance in ICO which will make it very difficult for scam ICOs to operate.

I say regulation will in the end be a good thing for crypto..

What's your view about it?
Of course, this is good. Only with regulation will large players be able to come to the market and only with regulation will a large spread and adoption of the cryptocurrency become possible.

Best handmade jewelry 📿 : bracelets, amulets, earrings ❤️handmade❤️ 🕉 pm 🕉 Can send by mail worldwide!
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 05:47:40 PM

In my view, regulation will be good for Crypto industry. As we can now see  that many Govt are looking for ways to regulate the industry.

Regulation will be a good thing in the long run. It will build trust for the industry among the masses thereby resulting in mass adoption. With regulation, people will feel more comfortable and have a sense of security to invest in crypto.

I don't believe that regulation means we have to declare our portfolio. Just as nobody cares to know exactly how much you own in the bank.

Regulation will also help in curbing the possibility of using crypto to launder money and place a check and balance in ICO which will make it very difficult for scam ICOs to operate.

Of course, this is good. Only with regulation will large players be able to come to the market and only with regulation will a large spread and adoption of the cryptocurrency become possible.
Of course, control of the market by his company will bring very good results for the entire cryptocurrency community. But we will have to accept the fact that the control will be extended even to ordinary users of cryptocurrency.
msbtrooper

Activity: 352
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2019, 05:28:55 AM

You have raised brilliant points but i want you to know that every decision taken in this life has it's advantages and disadvantages. As good as regulations is, do you know that if not properly done, it might defeat the idea of decentralization which crypto is built on. I hope and wish it will not go beyond preventing scam by going further to hinder decentralization of the cryptocurrency 
aokiji06

Activity: 256

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 12:45:02 PM

for developed countries with people who have advanced in the electronic field it will not be difficult to run the crypto world, but for developing countries it is still difficult to do because more than half of the people still do not know the technological sophistication, so for developing countries it seems still difficult for the world to legalize cryptocurrency technology or blockchain technology

░░░░░░░░░░░░░   POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]   ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
Pline

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 12:53:29 PM

Not always. Sometimes regulation is something what can hurt to your business. You know Without regulation people also lose money,because ICOs cheat with investors. That's should be improved!
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 01:16:03 PM

regulation is a good thing. this proves that the government believes in crypto. without crypto regulation it cannot be legalized. so that means regulation can encourage mass adoption. there will be growth in the crypto market if the whole world has regulations regarding crypto. but it seems like this is enough to come true. because the government still thinks crypto is dangerous for the country's economy.
Most countries nowadays consider crypto to be dangerous and there are only a few countries that regulate crypto. We all need to support this effort, because regulation can make the crypto market and situation more convincing. With this, crypto will be more attractive and it will automatically increase crypto prices. I waited for all that to happen and I was sure that it would happen.
Maknae09

Activity: 196

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 01:20:27 PM

For me, in a very short answer, it is good. It keeps the market alive and free from scam projects but what if they are the one who will going to induce such illegal activities here on crypto? Still be warned.

▃ ▄ Ternion  ▀▄▀  Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway ◥◤ ICO Start: 01 OCT 2018 (http://www.Ternion.io/)
Adya

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 05:54:02 AM

regulation is good. possibly with regulation there will not be  so much scams.
But then the meaning of the cryptocurrency will be lost, they will become exactly the same money as the dollar and others, so I would not succumb to regulation

you just young and green. regulation means laws protecting us. rules for tokensales, exchanges and so on.

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
lllaqpt

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 06:26:54 AM

Absolutely correct, partial regulation will enable the market to evolve. In the meantime, he is choking in constant blows, and volatility finishes him.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
jamesuk34

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 11:12:34 AM

Absolutely correct, partial regulation will enable the market to evolve. In the meantime, he is choking in constant blows, and volatility finishes him.

Regulation will definitely benefit the development of the crypto industry. In my opinion, regulation is the only aspect preventing institutional clients to jump in the crypto market.

There is by the way one project I specifically love - STASIS. I am not advertising them. I just love the way they approach, they focus a lot on regulation. Their team has even written a book on digital asset regulation which has an overview on digital asset regulation in 13 different countries. In case you are interested, you can check more information here: https://stasis.net/government-consulting/
aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 564

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 12:08:37 PM

With the current mess, we are in I think regulation we should try regulation for now, so investors confidence will get back and we can have the bull run we are all waiting for, I know it's a decentralization industry but what could possibly be done to stop these scamming.

veekky

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 12:22:24 PM

For me regulation is bad, because with regulation I won't gain money on crypto currency. So, speaking about that I would say that regulation will stop manipulations and excessive profits will disappear
arkadij.suslov

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 04:47:27 PM

I agree, if the state can legalize cryptocurrencies and let them into public life. Now the most important problem is misinformation. People do not believe in cryptocurrency and think that it is a financial pyramid. People believe in the state and it will be our protection.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉
▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌ (https://www.artcoin.ai/)
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 05:06:40 PM

I also believe that regulation will have a positive effect on the development of the crypto market, as well as blockchain technology in general. In order to use massively cryptocurrency and blockchain could be used in all industries, regulation should be. This is what can give impetus, as well as protect the community from fraudsters.
VasilyS

Activity: 618
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 05:31:20 PM

Partial regulation should be in order to protect honest users of cryptocurrency from fraudsters. To do this, first of all, you need to make transparent the data on the organizers of the ICO and create mechanisms to prevent from abuse.

❱  CRYPTOPROFI  ❱
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 05:34:44 PM

Regulation is good, it helps to reduce scams and fraudulent acts such as account hacking and currency inflation and many others. But the process may not be that convenient for many,like I'm also not finding KYC easy. And I've always ignored ICO's with KYC simply because some of the requested documents I have Is not accepted.
ilhamsugihamin

Activity: 332
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 06:03:56 PM

for me regulation of course brings us better for the future.
all regulations in my opinion will be good if we obey and respect them. there are no regulations that make us worse off.

Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 06:15:22 PM

Regulation isn't too bad as people always thought it to be. I think it will actually go a long way doing so good for us than any bad we might be envisaging from the aftermath.
Sanderion

Activity: 434

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 07:07:23 PM

all regulations in my opinion will be good if we obey and respect them. there are no regulations that make us worse off.

The fact is that by introducing regulation into the cryptocurrency market you are killing the main ideas of cryptocurrency. Sad Crypto platforms should be self-regulating and this should be embedded in the platform code. Thus, all decisions will be made collectively by voting. Regulation = centralization, while cryptocurrency = decentralization. I'm not sure that cryptocurrencies can be regulated and not killed. Huh

yakushev

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 11:15:08 PM

The fact is that by introducing regulation into the cryptocurrency market you are killing the main ideas of cryptocurrency. Sad Crypto platforms should be self-regulating and this should be embedded in the platform code. Thus, all decisions will be made collectively by voting. Regulation = centralization, while cryptocurrency = decentralization. I'm not sure that cryptocurrencies can be regulated and not killed. Huh
There is simply no solution that could suit everyone, on the one hand, regulation can save the crypto currency, and on the other hand, with regulation, this is not quite a crypto currency

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: