Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 08:34:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is regulation good or bad?  (Read 30804 times)
sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 05:41:11 PM

Cryptocurrency idea was to create alternative money world without any authority and regulations. Do you think then that regulations are good? I do not think so.  Cry

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 05:48:04 PM

Here it is necessary to look at what is what, because the regulation today wants to kill cryptocurrency and the whole point of cryptocurrency. If they regulate more gently and are not interested in verification, then everything will be fine.
insidertradingeverywhere

Activity: 468

The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 06:03:39 PM

Cryptocurrency idea was to create alternative money world without any authority and regulations. Do you think then that regulations are good? I do not think so.  Cry
I agree - regulation is a controversial issue, on the one hand, there are many scammers, on the other hand, it is against Bitcoin’s idea, but understanding that there is industry development, I think that a certain body should be, something like a fundraising license.

Ressurection
Copper Member

Activity: 68
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 06:52:15 PM

Having some rules and regulations in the crypto industry would really help curb the rate at which people are scammed in the crypto industry. But this regulation should not be flawed by any registered body and they should also know overuse their powers.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Leo

Activity: 620
Merit: 10

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 07:13:30 PM

In my opinion regulations will go in a long way in curbing most of those scam ico project,  when there is regulation pump and dump shillers will caution v themselves,  there will be more sanity in the crypto market than before

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
gendang_cinta

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 07:42:50 PM

In my opinion regulations will go in a long way in curbing most of those scam ico project,  when there is regulation pump and dump shillers will caution v themselves,  there will be more sanity in the crypto market than before
easier to develop because sometimes there are good projects but they are not developed due to regulation.
regulation will also make investors more because people are no longer afraid that crypto will be closed so this can increase the market.
Ayobami99
Copper Member

Activity: 617
Merit: 3

The wonders of the blockchain technology

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 07:43:03 PM

I like the regulation  when you talk about Blockchains like vechain and xinfin. These are regultion based blockchain where identity are important to hold some certain positions or perform certain tasks. This is a kind of government i will go for

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
Falgorn

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 07:49:33 PM

We still have no choice. The state can not ignore the circulation of foreign money of very high value on its territory. Therefore, it is obliged to either prohibit them or legalize them. In my opinion, we do not want cryptocurrency to be banned, as in some individual states, for example, Bangladesh, where they arrest and imprison the cryptocurrency trade. Therefore, it is necessary to allow states to legalize cryptocurrency, but it is necessary to ensure that it does not violate the principles of the existence of cryptocurrency. This is more legal activity.
Averim

Activity: 515
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 07:55:23 PM

Effects of regulations is a positive one and one example is that nobody can steal any altcoin without consecutive. I have inaff of Efects of regulations is a positive one and one example is that nobody can steal any altcoin without consecwuation. I have inaff of theaths who steals and nopthing happens to Efects of regulations is a positive one and one example is that nobody can steal any altcoin without consecwuation. I have inaff of theaths who steals and nopthing happens to them who steals and nothing happens to them.
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 08:44:29 PM

It depends on how they implement the whole regulation thing. At this moment almost every government want to regulate it cause they don't want any thing go under their boot. But in some point we really need some regulations. Specially in ico market. Cause in last few months we saw that the most of the icos are not good most of them are scam so we can stop this things with donay

Rogkim1

Activity: 262

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 09:47:09 PM

I do not know whether the regulation is good or bad. Most likely it all depends on who makes it.
Here, for example, IEO is now held on exchanges. What is not regulation? The exchanges select good projects so that they are not fraudsters and, as a result, bring profit to their investors. Such regulation is useful.
andreizver

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 09:57:44 PM

For some reasons - regulation is good. Why? Legal and big corporations, institutional investors will enter the market. But another side - if it will be regulated, not all "dark" money will enter to the crypto market.

coinbirds

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 11:50:18 PM

I am not a fan of over regulating crypto as it was designed to  be decentralized, but it is obvious that some regulations are needed for example for ICOs.
The best solution would be self regulation if it is possible in some cases.
bartusv

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 11:56:22 PM

Crypto is a risky investment by definition and if you want to be on safe side buy only BTC as a beginner.
It is not what you are proposing under point 4 , but diversification is for those who have knowledge how to do it.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
bellaayu

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 12:18:27 AM

Regulations for Crypto cannot be applied directly and require processes. And this I think will be a debate among Crypto fans. But I agree with you that regulations will ultimately have a good impact on Crypto. Investors will again feel safe and they can invest in larger amounts.

Burogh

Activity: 644

COVIR.IO

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 12:52:29 AM

Regulations for Crypto cannot be applied directly and require processes. And this I think will be a debate among Crypto fans. But I agree with you that regulations will ultimately have a good impact on Crypto. Investors will again feel safe and they can invest in larger amounts.

Regulation can applied on exchanger or ICOs. Its because exchanger holding investor funds and i think need regulation to protect investor funds. Beside that, ICOs need regulation and its needed to reducing scam ICOs in market

Chinsmokers

Activity: 403

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 02:51:07 AM

A regulation can be a difficult,But all this aspect that you could guaranty the quality of a projects and it will reduce the potential of scam projects, and the disadvantage could be it can minimize the work in crypto.
rachellee

Activity: 504

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 03:22:36 AM

I also think that regulation would be healthy for crypto and its market since it will build the certainty and stability of crypto values. The values may not necessarily be as skyrocketed as we are expecting, but it's more stable and we can be assured of that the pump in values is true and not artificial though gradual. We'll lessen the possibility of bursting, the unhealthy effects of FUDding, and the massive and extreme volatility. Regulation, I think, is good for crypto, for the market and for its patronizers in general.
QNaka

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 06:18:54 AM

I am just imagining if crypto cryptocurrency is regulated, will everyone be comfortable with it? Knowing fully well that regulation means centralization, which might have an effect on the original intent of cryptocurrency itself.
Perhaps, the regulation will only cater for projects, most especially ICOs and help to protect again scammers, because that is one of the main concern
if I look at regulation on a large scale, I don’t think that it is only about ICO or exchanges, I think that regulators - if they are allowed, they will go far and nothing will remain from crypto, the idea itself will be doomed. I am against such measures. My opinion is that the market itself will force out projects that do not carry value.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 06:36:40 AM

In my view, regulation will be good for Crypto industry. As we can now see  that many Govt are looking for ways to regulate the industry.

Regulation will be a good thing in the long run. It will build trust for the industry among the masses thereby resulting in mass adoption. With regulation, people will feel more comfortable and have a sense of security to invest in crypto.

I don't believe that regulation means we have to declare our portfolio. Just as nobody cares to know exactly how much you own in the bank.

Regulation will also help in curbing the possibility of using crypto to launder money and place a check and balance in ICO which will make it very difficult for scam ICOs to operate.

I say regulation will in the end be a good thing for crypto..

What's your view about it?
Yeah you’re right mate because this is the only way that cryptocurrency can be adapted worldwide and if governments can have their taxes and after that their mouth will surely shutting as we all know that they are the only hindrances on how we can reached rhe top without any interruption and interference
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: