Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:32:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is regulation good or bad?  (Read 30802 times)
carbal1987

Activity: 546
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 09:52:31 AM

in future regulation will come I think it will be good for the whole cryptocurrency market
I hope there will be fewer scams project

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
trumplove

Activity: 249
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 10:44:34 AM

in future regulation will come I think it will be good for the whole cryptocurrency market
I hope there will be fewer scams project
yes maybe that is a good thing because it will be tighter and will reduce fraud so that we can be safer and more comfortable in running their business.
regulations are sometimes good but sometimes there are also sides that are not good, depending on their needs in Cryptocurrency.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
teddyelwyn

Activity: 268

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 05:53:53 PM

I think regulation is necessary and good to some extent. They help protect people from losing tons of money and keeps communities safe. I think companies like Ciphertrace will be super important in the space because of their AML services which people don't realize they need until it happens
nightwishx

Activity: 900
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 05:59:22 PM

Regulation is not a problem of good or bad, but how the government's partisanship in carrying out and compiling the regulation itself. I hope that in the future we will have regulations that can win win solutions, so everyone can benefit from the regulation.

Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 06:11:03 PM

I think regulation is a must,in order to control how people use it,anyway bitcoin is still  a currency that needs someone to regulate the usage of bitcoin in order to lessen illegal dids like scamming or whatso ever.Plus regulation will really help to make bitcoins price stable and lessen the volatility

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
Svarora
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 06:43:51 PM

The phase through which crypto market pass it must need regulation for many obvious reason. The first is it is s blog sep forwatd reward legality and acceptibility among international govt. The Second it create fear among scammers. Third it bring back the confidence of investor

Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 06:51:04 PM

Regulation is not a problem of good or bad, but how the government's partisanship in carrying out and compiling the regulation itself. I hope that in the future we will have regulations that can win win solutions, so everyone can benefit from the regulation.
That's what everyone is eyeing a win win solutions for both ends, regulations is good in order to removed every single scam inside and give some assistance with investors to lessen risk and continue a healthy trading practice, regulations should be implemented for the benefits of both the government and the crypto users.
JuliaJi

Activity: 896
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 07:09:53 PM

from one side it is good, it will helps to fight with scam, from another side - regulations cant exist with decentralisation, cause it the main idea of cryptocurrency
Tosyn2

Activity: 566

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 07:51:45 PM

In my view, regulation will be good for Crypto industry. As we can now see  that many Govt are looking for ways to regulate the industry.

Regulation will be a good thing in the long run. It will build trust for the industry among the masses thereby resulting in mass adoption. With regulation, people will feel more comfortable and have a sense of security to invest in crypto.

I don't believe that regulation means we have to declare our portfolio. Just as nobody cares to know exactly how much you own in the bank.

Regulation will also help in curbing the possibility of using crypto to launder money and place a check and balance in ICO which will make it very difficult for scam ICOs to operate.

I say regulation will in the end be a good thing for crypto..

What's your view about it?
I am also of the opinion that high regulations should be set in the crypto community. A lot of investors have fall victim of scammers ordeal which could have been avoided if adequate and sufficient regulation are put in place. If the first investment made led to being scammed, the trust might be lost right from the beginning.
Impaler

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 08:10:52 PM

Depends on how the whole regulation thing is implemented by. In my opinion we need regulations in some areas. Cause in this market bad people and scammers are very active. And most of the time they target the new investors. For this reason many government what to implement regulations. And also the ICO area is not good. And we need some regulations there also. Cause most of thebico projects are scam. And without regulations it's hard to stop this thing. So if somecan can use this rules and regulations in a proper way then it will be great. So in some section of the whole ecosystem it is really needed.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
beehimneff

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 08:23:17 PM

I also very much hope that the regulation for the cryptocurrency will only benefit, but there are strong doubts about this. And by the way, no one cares about your Bank account, as long as it is only a small amount of money.  Wink
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 09:34:58 PM

I think regulation is a must,in order to control how people use it,anyway bitcoin is still  a currency that needs someone to regulate the usage of bitcoin in order to lessen illegal dids like scamming or whatso ever.Plus regulation will really help to make bitcoins price stable and lessen the volatility
If btc is accepted as a currency, maybe yes. But, it is unnecessary if regulations will only be done to reduce our earnings. On the other hand, I think this arrangement is difficult in the decentralized system.
IParn

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 09:47:59 PM

Watching what we want.  If we want everything to control the axis and hang, then we need regulators.  If it was left as it is now decentralized then not needed.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 10:10:19 PM

In my view, regulation will be good for Crypto industry. As we can now see  that many Govt are looking for ways to regulate the industry.

Regulation will be a good thing in the long run. It will build trust for the industry among the masses thereby resulting in mass adoption. With regulation, people will feel more comfortable and have a sense of security to invest in crypto.

Regulation is simply putting the total power needed to control the day to day activities of the crypto ecosystem into the hands of one person or a group of people or an institution. This goes against the main principle and the ideology of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. Regulating the entire crypto space is totally a bad idea.
Redemption59

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 10:26:16 PM

I don't believe that regulation means we have to declare our portfolio. Just as nobody cares to know exactly how much you own in the bank.

Regulation will also help in curbing the possibility of using crypto to launder money and place a check and balance in ICO which will make it very difficult for scam ICOs to operate.

I say regulation will in the end be a good thing for crypto..

What's your view about it?
Regulation is a good idea in the crypto industry, majority of the mass population fears entering this industry because there is no regulation. the major problem the mass population is waiting for regulation to curb it away is SCAM. People have been scammed in diverse ways and this has brought fear for them to enter this unique crypto industry. I think and know that regulation is the key to mass adoption which is very good.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
ziggy21

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 10:44:19 PM

Like any such procedure, the outcome isn't impeccable from begin. In the event that the procedure is driven by substances against Bitcoin, the main outcomes will be horrendous.

Truly, toward the end it ought to be useful for everyone, except it might be significant additionally what happens "in the middle". Also, that is the reason our side should endeavor to deal with certain drafts, if conceivable (I truly don't have a clue how).
kemetz

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 10:55:53 PM

I personally strongly agree and agree with your view of the regulation of cryptocurrency going forward because all will be better, I think most people throughout this country also want clear regulation of crypto in the future.
thus the future of crypto itself will be much better, in addition to its users who can feel safe later on the projects circulating also there will be clear rules from the government and projects that have the potential to scam will not be able to escape if it is not in accordance with the regulation.

adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 10:58:03 PM

We certainly need some sort of guideline in cryptos, on the grounds that such huge numbers of individuals are propelling ICOs just to profit. When enlistment reflect comparable shopper assurances, there will be progressively motivator to grow better venture. Guideline is required and invited; to a sensible degree.

kogozer714
Copper Member

Activity: 593

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 01:23:07 AM

yes, I agree that bitcoin or altcoin other types of cryptocurrency must be regulated in trading. and regulation does not mean that we must let go of freedom but instead, rules protect us from such deception and maintain trust.
Alucard2425
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 01:38:04 AM

I think regulation is needed in any aspect this maintain order and peace so that their will be no dispute  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: