Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:06:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is regulation good or bad?  (Read 30804 times)
AngellSky

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 01:12:59 PM

Rule is what we require in crypto planet,its a mortification to look scammers working out with immense amount of cash from scammed sufferer and the just method to locate it is total adjustment,I recognise we get DRY on the other hand its aloof a first
if adequate regulatory opportunities are applied to the cryptocurrency market, such a situation will actually reduce fraud and improve market performance.  An even greater investment will come to a healthy cryptocurrency market if the cryptocurrency market has no problems.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tendenc

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 04:53:42 PM

indeed I actually aid the rule all the more I ambition that each tasks or ICO have to passing the adjustment basic so that the opportunity of bunco buoy be understated on the other hand I catch that it desire not be recognized in the approach forthcoming, patch I cannot aloof sit yet when this occupation increase then I firm to keep to similar, belief and aid crypto all the more though thither are no adjustment patch inactivity until the adjustment actually get an inviolable demand representing each designs or ICO
valter_dego

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 05:05:41 PM

I say regulation will in the end be a good thing for crypto..

What's your view about it?

I think that regulation of Cryptoindustry by Governmental Organizations will ultimately lead to the prohibition of anonymous coins, and also deprive crypto decentralization. Let's hope that it will not be soon.
Doomfang

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 05:05:48 PM

We require straightaway rule, this is as the easier it is representing humans to create strikes or coins so that they are victimized to fraud or get scammers, the adjacency of narrow adjustment desire sure create investors come back to crypto.
TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 05:06:49 PM

Everyone says that regulation is important, but we do not have good indicative regulatory precedents in a crypto environment. Who knows what changes and changes it can bring.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
Dicage

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 05:07:03 PM

Rule desire be of support in crypto. at littlest it desire be capable to offer uniformity on crypto to get greater systematized. of the various poor casings of the crypto it furthermore of line as it is not still a crystalise rule to sincere it so reached close without certain regulation. Although this could be superlative, on the other hand whether practical rule could create it larger.
Gayong88

Activity: 1540
Merit: 22

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 05:44:04 PM

In my view, regulation will be good for Crypto industry. As we can now see  that many Govt are looking for ways to regulate the industry.

Regulation will be a good thing in the long run. It will build trust for the industry among the masses thereby resulting in mass adoption. With regulation, people will feel more comfortable and have a sense of security to invest in crypto.

I don't believe that regulation means we have to declare our portfolio. Just as nobody cares to know exactly how much you own in the bank.

Regulation will also help in curbing the possibility of using crypto to launder money and place a check and balance in ICO which will make it very difficult for scam ICOs to operate.

Agree ... there is a good coordination between the government and entrepreneurs. Obviously the rules , so that public confidence increases in terms of Crpto Trade.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
sergei1703

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 06:24:06 PM

More good than bad. Some government organisation can prevent different scam situations and save the money of people without any experience.
10c

Activity: 658

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 06:29:46 PM

In my view, regulation will be good for Crypto industry. As we can now see  that many Govt are looking for ways to regulate the industry.

Regulation will be a good thing in the long run. It will build trust for the industry among the masses thereby resulting in mass adoption. With regulation, people will feel more comfortable and have a sense of security to invest in crypto.

I don't believe that regulation means we have to declare our portfolio. Just as nobody cares to know exactly how much you own in the bank.

Regulation will also help in curbing the possibility of using crypto to launder money and place a check and balance in ICO which will make it very difficult for scam ICOs to operate.

Agree ... there is a good coordination between the government and entrepreneurs. Obviously the rules , so that public confidence increases in terms of Crpto Trade.
trust is growing due to the fact that now many large companies are starting to talk about cryptocurrency. they are starting to implement blockchain.

giletto

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 06:37:43 PM

I will suggest an partial regulation, the market may be too volatile but then we have the stable coins which offer stability. Regulatory bodies should look into the activities of project developers towards launching new projects and at exchanges on security of funds commited to them

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                ██████████████        █████
             █████████████        ████████████
         ██████████████        █████████████
      █████████████        █████████████       ██████
      ██████████        ████████████           ██████
      ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
      ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
      ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
      █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
      █████████████       █████████████        ██████
      ██████████       █████████████           ██████
      ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
      ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
      ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
      ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
      ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
      ██████           █████████████       ██████████
      ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                █████████████       █████████████
             ████████████        █████████████
                 ████         ████████████
                          █████████████
                        ███████████
                           █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
immortal4now

Activity: 612
Merit: 102

Chromia - Relational Blockchain

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 07:21:02 PM

I would like to see regulators in the field of IEO, ICO, in other cases regulators, as it seems to me, are not needed in the cryptocurrency.

♠️ Facebook: http://facebook.com/ChromiaStudios                 ♥️ Webpage: http://chromiastudios.com
♦️ LinkedIn:  http://linkedin.com/company/chromiastudios      ♣️ Reddit: http://reddit.com/r/ChromiaStudios                     
♥️ Twitter:    https://twitter.com/teamchromia                        ♦️  Twitter: https://twitter.com/ChromaWay
************************************************************************************************
shannelcoin

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 04:37:50 PM

Regulation is not bad because it give more right ways to use cryptocurrency and many projects will scared to scam the people who invest in crypto, and I think if have regulation we fix everything immediately. So regulation in crypto is good.

⛦⛦⛦ SESAME TOKEN ⛦⛦⛦[Decentralized Food Network]  (https://allsesame.com/)
nizar93

Activity: 255

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 04:43:20 PM

I would like to see regulators in the field of IEO, ICO, in other cases regulators, as it seems to me, are not needed in the cryptocurrency.
if the IEO might have every institution that has their own regulations regarding projects that want to join the launchpad in their exchange. of course it is outside the regulations managed by the government. because there are not many governments that control this industry.
goks22

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 04:47:00 PM

In my opinion, the regulation of cryptocurrencies would have a positive result, to regulate means to fight fraud, but in any case not to climb into cryptocurrency wallets everyone!
Wingo

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 04:50:42 PM

Regulations are preventing the faster adoption of cryptocurrencies and the blockchain. It killed many projects that should've had a great purpose on implementing a more efficient process especially in businesses. But it is part of the process, there will be no improvements if there are no regulations. Scams appeared and the government felt the threat that cryptocurrency funding bring to the people. Then here comes IEOs, the solution to the problem.

There will be no IEOs today if it's not because of these regulations. And now with IEOs people can be sure that their investment is legitimate.
dobolspeed3

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 04:50:52 PM

I agree with this regulation because it is indeed to suppress fraud now. Moreover, many ICOs are now deceiving investors here. I also want to ask more about the benefits of this regulation except to suppress fraud, besides that there are other benefits.
kevinex

Activity: 282

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 04:55:23 PM

I agree with this regulation because it is indeed to suppress fraud now. Moreover, many ICOs are now deceiving investors here. I also want to ask more about the benefits of this regulation except to suppress fraud, besides that there are other benefits.
perhaps indeed many ICOs will disappear if there are regulations that suppress the growth of the ICO scam. as we see now every day there are almost always unclear new projects. and we see it in this forum. then how can we trust all the projects. it is possible that if the regulation has been created and applied to the ICO project I think the list of new projects will not be fulfilled every day.
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 05:16:35 PM

Judging by the state in which, due to the lack of regulation of ICO activities, new ICO projects turned out to be, I think that cryptocurrency regulation is necessary, and even without it, the cryptocurrency cannot be developed anyway. Without state regulation, cryptocurrency cannot be widely used as a means of payment. because the infrastructure for the practical use of cryptocurrency as a money will not develop.
Redemption59

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 11:55:55 PM
Merited by bp124 (4)

There is no doubt about the fact that regulation is not good. Nobody is saying it now and will say it if truly they understand  what is really meant by regulations, its impacts and what it can do for the crypto industry. Crypto has not yet reached mass adoption due to the fact that there are no regulations and it takes only regulations to get the mass on board.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 02:47:59 AM

The regulation is actually quite good. like my country that has issued rules regarding cryptocurrency, this makes the community in the country comfortable and for projeck developers to make permits in their country without having to go abroad to make the permit.

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: