Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:33:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is regulation good or bad?  (Read 30804 times)
Redemption59

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 06:30:05 PM

At first I didn't even understood what this concept of regulations was all about and started saying trash but on a a continues research, I've come to realize that I was wrong and that what the crypto industry needs is regulation. Many investors out there are not ready to invest into the industry because there is no regulations. To help crypto reach mass adoption, I think the industry needs to be regulated which is good.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
ned.ryerson

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 06:42:44 PM

I think currently apart from the unending hacks, ICO scam which plagued crypto has waned down in the past months. This has been a major reason why people were clamouring for regulation in crypto.
people do not require the regulation of cryptocurrency, but the regulation itself comes to this market because, without it, it simply cannot survive

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Impaler

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 10:21:35 PM

In most of the cases regulation has good effect but I also thit that it had some negative points as well. Most of the government want to regulate crypto and it's better that banning them for life. And in this section the scams are highly risky and people lose their money and they do some shady work as well as crypt so regulation will control' this kind of thinks. But it will destroy the privacy of the the crypto market which is one of the he basic reason behind crypto. And whenever government started to undertake things they would want to control it one day. That's it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
caeles

Activity: 304
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 03:19:01 AM

For me, regulation gives both bad and good effects. The bad effect of being regualted is, it might gives a lower peice than usial. Also, our transactions might have a higher fee due to taxss. But, the good effect is, we will be free to scammers which we can work safely.

Novatech8

Activity: 700
Merit: 27

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 03:40:31 AM

There will always be a disadvantage for every new idea no doubt same goes for crypto regulations but the fact is crypto space needs to get rid of scammers if that can be done then one of the highest problem plaguing crypto is fixed so let's support the regulation idea

zidanw

Activity: 1162
Merit: 258

1xbit.com

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 03:46:40 AM

I think the only advantage to the regulator is that they will clear the market a bit of scam coins and scammers. I really hope so.
I do not think that it will be possible to do it 100 percent, but I am sure that most of the scammers will no longer make the actions which they are doing now
Of course, they will always be 100% out of fraudsters, but at least most of them can be removed with the help of regulators.  Therefore, it is necessary to strive and, in general, it will just need to live to that moment and believe in cryptocurrency
therefore the existence of regulation is very important in the crypto world because if a country has legalized crypto it is very likely that fraud or scammer will certainly decrease even though it will not be able to completely disappear fraud in the crypto world

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Bladebinder

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 06:13:52 PM

I anticipate rule is essential and great to any scale. They support keep safe humans from missing dozens of cash and retains communities safety. I anticipate partner similar Ciphertrace desire be ace significant in the place as of their AML utility which humans assume 't get it they require until it occurs
Mypanara19

Activity: 826

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2019, 08:13:35 PM

In my view, regulation will be good for Crypto industry. As we can now see  that many Govt are looking for ways to regulate the industry.

Regulation will be a good thing in the long run. It will build trust for the industry among the masses thereby resulting in mass adoption. With regulation, people will feel more comfortable and have a sense of security to invest in crypto.

I don't believe that regulation means we have to declare our portfolio. Just as nobody cares to know exactly how much you own in the bank.

Regulation will also help in curbing the possibility of using crypto to launder money and place a check and balance in ICO which will make it very difficult for scam ICOs to operate.

I say regulation will in the end be a good thing for crypto..

What's your view about it?

Regulation with cryptocurrency will really help the crypto space but I think they will be limited to regulating the project like knowing the people behind it so they will be accountable with all the investors money and checking the purpose of their token if they are needed by most people because different projects keeps on sprouting nowadays and scams are everywhere.
spydee1522

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 09:51:06 PM

Regulations are good for the crypto industry even though those in power can or may try as much as posaible to manipulate the market. The good part of it surpasses the bad part. Regulations will bring crypto to the mass out there, majority of investors will chip in to increase volume and I think this a positive feedback for the industry.

TallFly

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 02:53:59 PM

It conditional on on how they apply the entire rule affair. At this minute most every administration wish to conduct it basis they assume 't wish whatever affair move ahead below their as well. On the other hand in any location we actually require any adjustment. Particularly in ico marketplace. Basis in remain infrequent months we axiom that the nearly of the icos are not great nearly of them are bunco so we buoy break this item with donay
Mazugor

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 02:48:31 PM

it buoy be great representing any humans, and poor representing any humans with various cause. representing me, its great as with rule, crypto buoy be many save and hold close to any congregation, though it require your data. ico desire contemplate great, munificence and investor buoy equanimity with their exercise. on the other hand any humans similar whether it yet nameless, no one recognise almost who they are, with big danger.
Dagdadar

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 03:46:27 PM

rule is sure extremely great. instantly whether we looking at various humans who always enquire almost the rule of cryptocurrency in everyone state as this is extremely significant. where administration identification causes safety representing these consumers as it does not break the regulation of their state.
spydee1522

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 11:20:43 PM

Regulation is really very good to the extreme if truly you understand it. Regulation is what is going to prevent scammers and fraudsters from operating in the crypto market. Regulation is going to be great for the industry since this will bring many investors to the industry increasing its volume. To me, I think regulation is good.

sebastianluv

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 11:42:24 PM

The view of majority of cryptocurrency enthusiast and investor support that regulation is good and that bitcoin particularly should be regulated. However i think that if bitcoin is to be regulated, it's best be by those who has the right of regulation for bitcoin, to ensure credibility and productivity of crypto space industries.
coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2019, 11:56:11 PM

Regulation in general is good because it imposes control. Without regulations, many would certainly use or take advantage of this system for their own personal gains which are usually not good. Regulations exist anywhere in the world which I think is the reason why we are not in chaos.

taguig
Copper Member

Activity: 479

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 12:20:26 AM

In my view, regulation will be good for Crypto industry. As we can now see  that many Govt are looking for ways to regulate the industry.

Regulation will be a good thing in the long run. It will build trust for the industry among the masses thereby resulting in mass adoption. With regulation, people will feel more comfortable and have a sense of security to invest in crypto.

I don't believe that regulation means we have to declare our portfolio. Just as nobody cares to know exactly how much you own in the bank.

Regulation will also help in curbing the possibility of using crypto to launder money and place a check and balance in ICO which will make it very difficult for scam ICOs to operate.

I say regulation will in the end be a good thing for crypto..

What's your view about it?

All of these are pure speculation, we haven't tried these things, but with the bad things going right now in ICO, it's about time we should put a stop to all these things, if you still believe that many good projects are still coming in the community and they can only do it in ICO then a regulation should be in place.
Helpme_please

Activity: 633

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 12:42:27 AM

It depends on which area of cryptocurrency I personally would not be very happy if regulators were introduced on the stock exchanges, but in other cases I am glad to see regulators
On the contrary, I am disappointed that the exchanges are tightening to pass kyc and some countries exclude from the use of the exchange , I like decentralized exchanges.
decentralized exchanges provide low trading volume.its benefits just we no need to provide our personal data if we want to withdraw our balance.easy enough to operate but i am prefer using reputable centralized exchanges such as binance.
Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 01:13:04 AM

For me, regulation gives both bad and good effects. The bad effect of being regualted is, it might gives a lower peice than usial. Also, our transactions might have a higher fee due to taxss. But, the good effect is, we will be free to scammers which we can work safely.

Regulation is certainly good for the cryptocurrency market climate because it provides certainty in trade and investment. Investors must be comfortable with regulations even though they will be taxed on their trade or profits

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
Menawi12

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 01:41:09 AM

In most of the cases regulation has good effect but I also thit that it had some negative points as well. Most of the government want to regulate crypto and it's better that banning them for life. And in this section the scams are highly risky and people lose their money and they do some shady work as well as crypt so regulation will control' this kind of thinks. But it will destroy the privacy of the the crypto market which is one of the he basic reason behind crypto. And whenever government started to undertake things they would want to control it one day. That's it.

Between the positive and negative effects, I think there must be a lot of positives. With regulations from the government, investor confidence will increase and there will also be many new investors coming to cryptocurrency market.

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
InwardContour

Activity: 644
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 01:45:15 AM

Regulation has both good and bad aspects. Bad aspects include drifting from decentralisation while good aspects include reducing crime rate and scam via crypto. Moderate regulations won't be a bad idea for crypto.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: