Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:17:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is regulation good or bad?  (Read 30804 times)
sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 01:58:16 AM

the regulation is actually quite good. but most people today are worried when they will be limited by regulation. we ourselves know that now people's interests are quite large and that is the fear of people when bitcoin is limited

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
vanjava
Copper Member

Activity: 370
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 03:03:39 AM

for me all new or old regulations certainly bring us to the benefits and convenience of its users. regulation was created to facilitate users and increase crypto's popularity.

Kimonoe

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 03:24:05 AM

the regulation is actually quite good. but most people today are worried when they will be limited by regulation. we ourselves know that now people's interests are quite large and that is the fear of people when bitcoin is limited
with regulation can accelerate the development of cryptocurrency, because there is legal protection from the government. so that there will be many investors who believe it, to trade. I hope that from the regulation the government will stick to policies that support crypto

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
daporivera

Activity: 402
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2019, 07:48:22 AM

Regulation is very good for crypto, put into consideration the negativity around crypto right now, it is necessary to redeem the image of crypto in public. I really don't see any negativity regulation pose to crypto.

Code:
★      ★   ★     MoonConnect.net     ★   ★      ★
A Crypto with Democratic Token Distribution, Static Reflection and more
OlegK41

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 08:15:32 AM

I also think that regulation is good. I want regulators to come because I am tired of fraud in the subject of cryptocurrency. Of course, I do not know how the regulators will behave, but I think that it will be better with them.
ali115112

Activity: 1806
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 09:19:29 AM

As you know without regulation anything trading is illegal so when every country will regularize exchanges and crypto than this will boost to the crypto market .

══════════════☛Digicom Finance☚═════════════
A Digital Commerce
shadowduck

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 10:43:25 AM

As you know without regulation anything trading is illegal so when every country will regularize exchanges and crypto than this will boost to the crypto market .
this will contribute to a safer market existence. I think that when regulation comes to the cryptocurrency market - investors will be less exposed to risk than now

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
carrie_white

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 05:27:31 PM

I think regulation in the crypto world is a good thing, and I agree with you that if the government starts regulating crypto, then crypto prices will become more stable, so that they can be accepted in various financial aspects

cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 06:08:30 PM
Last edit: June 22, 2019, 06:24:12 PM by cryp24x

I think regulation in the crypto world is a good thing, and I agree with you that if the government starts regulating crypto, then crypto prices will become more stable, so that they can be accepted in various financial aspects
You are right. Not only that. When it will be regulated, more doors will start to open starting from alternative way of payment to all financial aspects. It will also be accepted worldwide which covers all the cons of Cryptocurrency in terms of technicalities and scammed projects.
Kajim

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 08:52:30 AM

I assume 't get an matter with adjustment on the other hand I think each I wish is a cobwebby item or Administration that strength be capable to offer long Solving to the Cryptocurrency Place. On the other hand I achieve not recognise whether they we move included in concealing way furthermore. On the other hand whether adjustment approaches into the Crypto planet possibly the marketplace desire be each great representing each and notion...
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 09:10:37 AM

To some extent i would say regulation would be good especially in the area of sanitizing the market and making it more conducive for institutional investors to come and take crypto serious, lack of any form of regulations is the reason why we have some many fake and scam project in the market.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 02:27:47 PM

The purpose of regulation is of course very good for cryptocurrency because with the regulation it means that the government of a country has given its attitude and response to this cryptocurrency.
cribusen
Copper Member

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 02:35:04 PM

Depending on your aims in this industry. I want to see great coins on the top of our market that are protecting the goals of crypto currencies and the anonymity in the first raw. If we implement the regulations, you can forget about the anonymity.
fapar

Activity: 1414
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 02:41:37 PM

The purpose of regulation is of course very good for cryptocurrency because with the regulation it means that the government of a country has given its attitude and response to this cryptocurrency.

There are two sides of the same coin. On the one hand, the conditional government accepted cryptocurrency as a payment instrument (legalized it and does not consider it a surrogate of banknotes). In case of problems - fraud with ICO - you have the hope that law enforcement agencies, within their jurisdiction, will assist you (ideally, you will return your funds). On the other hand, there are AML and taxation - do you have any finances? Report their origin! And in this situation, regulation is not good.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Khuongcute2503

Activity: 256

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2019, 03:29:17 PM

In my view, regulation will be good for Crypto industry. As we can now see  that many Govt are looking for ways to regulate the industry.

Regulation will be a good thing in the long run. It will build trust for the industry among the masses thereby resulting in mass adoption. With regulation, people will feel more comfortable and have a sense of security to invest in crypto.

I don't believe that regulation means we have to declare our portfolio. Just as nobody cares to know exactly how much you own in the bank.

Regulation will also help in curbing the possibility of using crypto to launder money and place a check and balance in ICO which will make it very difficult for scam ICOs to operate.

I say regulation will in the end be a good thing for crypto..

What's your view about it?
I agree with your opinion. But until now, very few countries have enacted laws for the market. This has greatly affected the market.

Right now is the best time for governments to enact laws about it. Create a momentum for the market to develop significantly.
Karlinz
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 04:40:52 PM

Regulation would have meant well for crypto especially in the aspect of curtailing ICO's and shortchanging investors, also in the rate at which New projects are churned out, thanks to IEO's, this makes for some sort of regulation through exchanges but not exactly. The only disadvantage to regulation would be that it will no longer be decentralized as is the case of bitcoin

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
Peanyut991

Activity: 287

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 04:46:25 PM

Yes you are very right, I cannot see that regulation is bad for cryptocurrency and also the government. What I see regulation is very good for the government, because it will create a new industry where many people will work in it.

semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 04:50:32 PM

Yes you are very right, I cannot see that regulation is bad for cryptocurrency and also the government. What I see regulation is very good for the government, because it will create a new industry where many people will work in it.
regulation means not an industry its just the terms from the government for what dos and donts of crypto currencies.It might have good impact on the economy but it will create high taxation as well for the users/
FreeStage

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 04:32:37 PM

Rule buoy support to created the marketplace into a deliberate motion were the course buoy be strike in arrears to the presense of administration administration. Similar what it did in the state of Nippon which they are presently recognised cryptocurrency as added or less important specie representing pays.
2Kool4Skewl

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2019, 04:35:27 PM

As for me, regulation is needed only in one case then when the cryptocurrency will be the world currency. Then you need to somehow manage and need the regulator. And now, in fact, they are not needed.

▄████████▄
                  ▄████████████████▄
             ▄██████████████████████████▄
      ▄███████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
      █████████████████████████████████████████
       ███████████████████████████████████████
        █████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████████████████████████████
          █████████████████████████████████
           ▀█████████████████████████████▀
             ▀█████████████████████████▀
               ▀█████████████████████▀
                 ▀█████████████████▀
                   ▀█████████████▀
                      ▀███████▀
TRUSTEE 
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: