Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:02:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Government trying to stop bitcoin, what I see  (Read 1592 times)
eashikde

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:32:12 AM

I'm not sure if the government wants to stop Bitcoin. Just the appearance of bitoin definitely makes adjustments to the country's economy, since transactions are not tracked and there is no tax charge. And so I think specifically the government does not do this.
mahekfatimag

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

The Smart Mining Company: Swiss Alps Energy

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 09:50:12 AM

Everything has a reason to do or don't so similar apply for the government too. No matter, from which country's government. Do you actually know the revenue of government for the causes that are nontransparent? If they get the tax from its users where the money goes and how much they spend and where is the remaining! Bitcoin is transparent everything on the blockchain. It may be a problem for the government, but is good for the good governance. The ratio of good vs bad is very unstable. The next generation world will have better technology, you might say that it should start from now....

❒ SWISS ALPS ▬ MINING & ENERGY ▬ ❒
The Smart Mining Company
 █  Get a piece of COLD 6 220 238 SAM █
remuy24

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:50:43 AM

I think if a country does not recognize bitcoin and wants to stop bitcoin, I do not recognize that they are only afraid of being used in crime without thinking of positive things. but the government will recognize bitcoin

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████      FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:12:07 AM

I'm not sure if the government wants to stop Bitcoin. Just the appearance of bitoin definitely makes adjustments to the country's economy, since transactions are not tracked and there is no tax charge. And so I think specifically the government does not do this.

What I know is that only few governments are against bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies and most of them wants to allow it only after they impose regulation on crypto exchanges. Those coutntries that banned the bitcoin are either not yet prepared to deal with it or have their own national cryptocurrency in the making. Tax will be inevitable if the government in some countries decides to legalize bitcoin.
Elexsis

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:36:04 AM

i think the adoption is gradual process, even if government  try to ban it.. is just for a few countries because my country uses bitcoin for transactions mostly restaurant over here are accepting bitcoin.
It's good to here that there are some countries which accepted bitcoin as a payment and maybe in the future as what you have said it will contribute more and the mass adoption will get bigger.
adpinbr

Activity: 1022
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:54:18 AM

obviously the government will take interest and take control in bitcoin and if they don't they will ban bitcoin or do a media play and pertain bitcoin as a scam and a waste of time. but we shouldn't be gullible because we know how the bitcoin system works

P.S. Let's also not generalize not everyone in the government is the same. maybe some has stone hearts but I believe that there are still people in the government who has a golden hearts.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
minizi99

Activity: 242
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:00:53 PM

Here is what I see each time the government tries to stop or control bitcoin-

Bitcoin is designed to be censorship resistant, peer-to-peer payment system designed to remove the control by centralized institutions like banks . When bitcoin eventually achieve mass adoption, it will not really be much of an issue if some Governments place a ban on it within their countries.
I do not think that the concepts of classical trading with all these waves are applicable to bitcoin, and by the end of January it can be very far from 1000 because of all this Dzhigurda in China.
rommelo24
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:00:59 PM

If even goverments want to stop Bitcoin, then they get it badly. States recognize Bitcoin and this is of great importance. I think in the future goverments will use Bitcoin.

Government wants only what is good for the people. I don't think it will stop bitcoin if they can see the benefits of it to the people. Maybe in the near future when bitcoin is not that volatile the government will use it.

larrylegend33

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:14:13 PM

This is the biggest question to asked to cryptocurrency market. The Goverments?? I really don't understand what the goverments wants to do. They really don't know what to do i believe. Some countries don't allowed The bitcoin and the cryptocurrency in their countries, some allowed, some taking taxes and some searching for taxing solutions. I believe that no one can say something exact about this matter. All i can say that we wait and see, but we need to take ourselves in secure as well..
Glok17

Activity: 319

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:38:55 PM

I think that it is completely impossible for governments to stop BTC because it is technically impossible for todays society - we depend of the web enormously and it can't be blocked.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Altf4

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:04:41 PM

Government are trying to stop bitcoin , especially if it is operating in their country ,it is because they might want the cryptocurrency holders to pay taxes to the government and they want to regulate the movement if this cryptocurrecy operate in their country.

Thor....

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:15:31 PM

Most of Governments are against Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. They are trying to stop or ban Bitcoin trade or transactions. This is not a matter but i think it can leads to us the backword or 100 years ago by refusing such advanced technologies
corrado25

Activity: 773

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:25:32 PM

Why stop bitcoin if government can simply take control over btc and crypto market. They do it now ! Already are bitcoin futures. ETF Im think already close.Then governments will adopt laws by which all crypto exchanges will be forced to identify all their users if they want to trade and withdraw money

visionE2

Activity: 616
Merit: 118

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:39:32 PM

Bitcoin is designed to be censorship resistant, peer-to-peer payment system designed to remove the control by centralized institutions like banks . When bitcoin eventually achieve mass adoption, it will not really be much of an issue if some Governments place a ban on it within their countries.
LOL, the picture really illustrates how the government attempts to ban crypto, but crypto lovers still use it. after people knew the advantages of crypto, I'm sure that they will not be able to abandon the use of crypto, they will love it very much
TontomHit

Activity: 170

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:28:25 PM

Haha, well, looks like Bitcoin always find the way. No matter what rules some government make agains it, Bitcoin can not be destroyed. That was the original purpose, and is well done.

gokudera

Activity: 256
Merit: 36

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:30:50 PM

I think bitcoin is eating the world of crypto currency and the real currency that we use severely, Government can't stop these continuous increasing of users and though the value today is not that higher as what it is to the past years but in right advertisement and good flow of the system this bitcoin will become a huge factor on the market.

mithon2017

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:38:18 PM

Bitcoin have lot of advantages. Most of the bank very concerned about Bitcoin. so Government  alwase try to stop Bitcoin. but I I think it not possible. man still using crypto currency. they buy Bitcoin and hold it. Bitcoin gives enough opportunities to trade. so I think , it is impossible to die Bitcoin.
Chrisjay29

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:00:17 PM

Will not all government trying to stop bitcoin. There are some country government still accepting and reviewing the blockchain technology. Just in my country philippines our philippines central bank has already reviewing the blockchain but i dont know whats the result and hope it will be legalize soon
ongkok87

Activity: 1120
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:04:34 PM

Will not all government trying to stop bitcoin. There are some country government still accepting and reviewing the blockchain technology. Just in my country philippines our philippines central bank has already reviewing the blockchain but i dont know whats the result and hope it will be legalize soon
absolutely right because there are other countries that want to accept bitcoin and other crypto, so it seems that bitcoin will not be stopped by all countries in the world.
yes hopefully bitcoin can be accepted by the fillipina government

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Corelianer

Activity: 309

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:45:59 PM

Public authorities it is difficult to stop him, because he has no single center to which you can push. Therefore, they take all possible measures to control
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: