Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:26:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: will humanity stop using cash  (Read 3990 times)
GabrielKiara

Activity: 273
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:16:08 PM

I don't think so, cash is still the main payment for people. Even when it can be changed into card transaction or peer to peer through the phone or crypto, but I think cash is still more widely used by most users. Even yeah with digital payment or transaction like what i said before is give a lot of benefits. Like there is a track record for transaction. But people still choose for have a cash for transaction, it's like they afraid to believe that they don't have a cash if they used digital currencies. So, i think it's impossible for humanity to stop using cash.
because really the ease of handling real money makes paper money just not replaceable. Honestly, I can hardly imagine how my elderly parents or My small children can use cryptocurrency as a means of payment.
Yup, you're right. And i think that's the point, paper money is easy to use for everyone even for an old men or a kids as a payment.
That can only be applied in our real life but what will be happening if all of the future will be related with the technology? remember about a lot of countries are creating so many advertisement for ordinary person to use the digital cash instead of the real money. This another point that need to be discussed by everyone in here.
Oh, yeah i forgot how if happened like that in the future.. So, is that mean many countries are trying to make a lot of people move into digital cash right? Well, it can be good and maybe if that is really happening are it will be more easy like just slide a card for make a payment or something like that. But i still can imagine of it  Sad
yavorskiy616

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:27:59 PM

Hi. I think that humanity will stop using cash, but it will take 50 years. In the future, money may be in person’s dna.
fbmania

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:33:47 PM

cash money cycle will end very soon, even today, even when the credit cards or something had decreased, a new revolution with the blockhain is alive, we will see what will happen in the future ...
Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:39:00 PM

I have a vivid discussion with my friends lately. They say that one day people will forget what cash is and they will start use card only. Then the era of the changed and innovated cryptocurrency world comes, and we will stop using money and switch on crypto coins only. They say it might take twenty or thirty years, maybe longer, but it is a sure thing to happen, they have no doubts about it. I am not so sure... well, people might give up using cash as it is not that convenient, but giving up money as whole? I really really doubt it, it seems so impossible for me. What do you think? Maybe we will start using something brand new, neither cash nor cards? What is the future of the cryptocurrency world, anyway? Will it die in fifty, sixty years or it is going to be a thing that will live forever? Let's dream for a while Smiley

mayeb in centuries we'll go cashless but i don't think so that crypto will replace the money since money is backed by the gold but i do believe not all the money us backed by gold.  crypto will not be the only and main mean of payment if we goes cashless in 60 years, there will be more method of payments like quantum computing etc

oemar bakrie

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:39:52 PM

seen from time to time economic change digital money is progressing and increasing,seen from the volume of society about what cryptocurency is..I myself have confidence that later the modern period will begin to leave payments in cash and will be transferred in digital form,in terms of security and public comfort in making any transactions related to payments..

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:43:38 PM

Our generation will not see this. But actually cash is useless. Digital payments are more effective and easy

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
cryptolidus

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:44:41 PM

If cryptocurrenices will be easy to use, with fast, cheap and secure transactions
and less volatile ( stable coins ) I can imagine that we will switch for them in the future.
It will take time but just remember how internet and mobile phones changed out lives
in last 25 years.

drakewear322

Activity: 182

platio.io

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:57:18 PM

Don't think so)) More over this is not a problem for crypto) Coins will be developing anyway

novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 07:00:24 PM

China is the first example of using digital cash on daily basis. For example, they pay for tea or coffee with their mobile app - WeChat. everyone is connected to WeChat in China.

pleci

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:01:13 PM

seen from time to time economic change digital money is progressing and increasing,seen from the volume of society about what cryptocurency is..I myself have confidence that later the modern period will begin to leave payments in cash and will be transferred in digital form,in terms of security and public comfort in making any transactions related to payments..
More advanced technology in the future is not impossible if humans choose to leave cash and replace it with more efficient money.
or even the payment system can return as it used to use gold as a transaction tool. so that all possibilities can occur and crypto has great potential to replace cash.
pkb007

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:07:53 PM

Blockchain generation has lots of energy and the complete agency and governments are beginning to talk about how block line generation may be applied to their traces. There may be in the future, amongst which maximum of the invoice crystals are across the area. So it's previllages  would be converted into rural people.
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 07:23:21 PM

Blockchain generation has lots of energy and the complete agency and governments are beginning to talk about how block line generation may be applied to their traces. There may be in the future, amongst which maximum of the invoice crystals are across the area. So it's previllages  would be converted into rural people.
Of course, it can be assumed that rural development is lagging behind and paper money is the only means of using money, because it is far from cryptocurrency. But nevertheless, I believe that the money will always be in use, because cryptocurrency is the finances of a certain sphere of human activity, and not the entire financial world.
renes

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:30:29 PM

Cash, coin, gold, credit cards etc. The whole system needs to be replaced it is not about cash, gold or centralization, there are more than it, even crypto is not the ultimate solution.
Galantin

Activity: 602
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:32:14 PM

What can I say on this issue. People are transferred to credit cards not because it is a convenient way to pay or something else. This is an element of government control over the circulation of funds. When paper money is gone, the professions of the whole world will have control over our finances.

Even now, the imaginary privacy of cryptocurrency is easily tracked with credit cards. So with a complete replacement of paper funds. Any currency will be called cryptocurrency.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
okaypool

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:37:25 PM

It seems to me impossible. Cryptocurrency is a digital currency. And now, in modern times, the time of computers and the Internet - still not all people have it. And this very much limits the spread of cryptocurrency among the population
supahlovah

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:38:53 PM

Cash will be always and I think thisis right way to do. Crypto should be like an alternative and not for replacing money at all
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:52:31 PM

I think this is quite likely, but cryptocurrencies will also be only a temporary means. I do not think that cryptocurrencies will completely replace the money that we know now, but many people will use them.
Necroface

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

simply getting the job done

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 08:00:28 PM

i do not know about humanity but i stopped using cash after i lost my job. Even i do not check who pays for me. Kidding, but anyway sometimes we need it, allways there is a risk for technology may not work in that second.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                      
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:00:51 PM

I don't think that will happen. At least not for another few decades. Cards will prevail too. Remember, those are the only form of offline transactions that can be made which is actually acknowledged by everyone. And more generations will need to pass so everyone gets used to crypto currency. Though we might see both crypto currency and fiat currency being used side by side.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
white_star

Activity: 165
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:01:54 PM

Cash will be always and I think thisis right way to do. Crypto should be like an alternative and not for replacing money at all
I think there's a right time for that to stop cash in using world wide as the crypto entry and used as a exchange of payment .Now ,it's difficult to replace cash because we need to develop more and must to prove in terms of fluctuation.

AFROCHAIN - The First Decentralized Blockchain for Africa
Revolusi Ecosystem For Seamless Crypto and Investments
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: