Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:50:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: will humanity stop using cash  (Read 3990 times)
kakonhat

Activity: 1106
Merit: 11

Crypto in my Blood

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 12:09:49 PM

I have a vivid discussion with my friends lately. They say that one day people will forget what cash is and they will start use card only. Then the era of the changed and innovated cryptocurrency world comes, and we will stop using money and switch on crypto coins only. They say it might take twenty or thirty years, maybe longer, but it is a sure thing to happen, they have no doubts about it. I am not so sure... well, people might give up using cash as it is not that convenient, but giving up money as whole? I really really doubt it, it seems so impossible for me. What do you think? Maybe we will start using something brand new, neither cash nor cards? What is the future of the cryptocurrency world, anyway? Will it die in fifty, sixty years or it is going to be a thing that will live forever? Let's dream for a while Smiley
I don't say more just I will say a little word, But maybe you will laugh to me on my word. I like to see that what you mentioned in your post. If we look at the technology then we can assume what is coming in near future.

goku21

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:13:28 PM

On my own opinion that will not happen. cash is the basic  needs for transactions and not all part of the world is accessible by internet and not all people has knowledge about cryptocurrency.
CaMeRoNy

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:36:07 PM

I think it's inevitable that cash will Probably still exist for 20 years, but soon humanity will begin to use newer and better technologies and cryptocurrencies and cash will remain in the past.

pinoy.bolanon

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

"In CryptoEnergy we trust"

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:40:53 PM

I have a vivid discussion with my friends lately. They say that one day people will forget what cash is and they will start use card only. Then the era of the changed and innovated cryptocurrency world comes, and we will stop using money and switch on crypto coins only. They say it might take twenty or thirty years, maybe longer, but it is a sure thing to happen, they have no doubts about it. I am not so sure... well, people might give up using cash as it is not that convenient, but giving up money as whole? I really really doubt it, it seems so impossible for me. What do you think? Maybe we will start using something brand new, neither cash nor cards? What is the future of the cryptocurrency world, anyway? Will it die in fifty, sixty years or it is going to be a thing that will live forever? Let's dream for a while Smiley

Cashless is a futuristic event and it will happen actually, but giving up cash is not true, cash is a monetary item backed with the government, and it could not perished, whatever happens in the future, there could always be cash, people will always have it and use it in every transactions, that is why, banks is strictly monitored with their respective central banks.

┈┈┈┈┈ VECTORIUM ┈┈┈┈┈
In CryptoEnergy we trust
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
r_delossa

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:01:46 PM

Humanity is doing it right now. I am using cash, once a week and I hope I am not the only one. People are using bank accounts and online payments every day, because it is much more comfortable and when people will realise that crypto is even better, we will moon.
Wyndesam

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:08:06 PM

I doubt that cash will ever disappear, cash is the easiest way to pay and besides everyone likes to keep cash to see them )

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram | Bip Wallet | Twitter
jdnthny

Activity: 281

Futurov

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:11:12 PM

I dont think that the humanity will stop using cash but instead they will just adopt the use of cryptocurrencies due to the fact that we need to innovate in the rapid technological changes.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V   │  The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:14:49 PM

I have a view, Crypto money will grow in the future, but to replace cash, that is not possible.
the use of crypto money will be used in several things such as when buying and selling online, understanding and other services, for traditional markets will use FIAT money.
Cash will remain the top choice because cash can carry out various financial transactions in the world. while to use digital currency, we still need supporting infrastructure. the use of digital currencies still cannot be maximized at this time. maybe it's only about the next 10 years that the use of digital currencies can be very maximal. something like this requires the support of all of us, because without the support of the development of digital currencies can be hampered.
OneCoinMan

Activity: 644
Merit: 12

Alternative investment banking platform

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:18:09 PM

It depends on what you think "cash". A simple waiver of paper money (well, or metallic) is not a waiver of cash. I think that cash is money that is issued centrally, by the central bank.
IMHO, we first need to completely switch to electronic money, and only then to cryptocurrency.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
simpelplan

Activity: 407
Merit: 2

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:20:36 PM

I doubt that cash will ever disappear, cash is the easiest way to pay and besides everyone likes to keep cash to see them )

I think crypto and flat money will always be there side by side, they need each other. . . at least for now
maybe in the future crypto will really replace flat money, who knows

████████████          SMARTFI.com          ████████████
───────          The Open Lending Platform          ───────
none of us
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:28:53 PM

the people will certainly use a very long time money. as long as some things basically do not change, the need for money will continue to be there. in the distant future, i can imagine that people are finally ready to live without money, but as i said, only in the distant future.
CreamIce

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:30:46 PM

I think there are already discussions and countries are discouraging the use of cash. Online transactions and exchange is the new way and its successful.
So yeah, if its just about cash, we will see this in near future.

With respect to crypto, I think replacing the government approved money is not going to be as easy as thought. There are various agents that will try their best not to let this happen, since crypto takes away their control and power. But crypto will make its way and we must keep our faith high.
Runbitup

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:57:44 PM

I think that might be because more advanced technology more and more people want something more than cash, and crypto has some advantages over cash so crypto can replace cash.
but for a long time money will continue to be used because it is not easy to change habits.
xhibit1

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:40:58 PM

Definitely this cannot happen. in the nearest future, the use of cash will be reduced then the use of digital currencies (cryptocurrency) will be on a rapid increase
Arkham Knight

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:32:09 AM

Obviously, yes in the next few decades. But in the next century or before, it's possible that fiat is utterly obsolete and people are in a very modern age that the government give a free device where they can transact anytime or anywhere. They key to make that happen is just strict implementation.
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:35:28 AM

Unless it is forced upon us by a collapse of the majority of FIAT currencies and the replacement by a 1 world currency I think that this type of scenario is still a long way off. There is a simple convenience to swapping low value items such as sweets from the corner store by kids would it be as satisfying tapping a mobile phone on a EPOS?

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
Teal Deer

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:41:46 AM

Maybe in the distant future, people will stop using cash, and will use only cards and cryptocurrencies. In each country it is individual. For example, in Iceland practically do not use cash, payment only by card. It is convenient and safe. In less developed countries, and in small towns and cities, technology does not penetrate as quickly, so there will be a long time to use cash
Barbatos

Activity: 272
Merit: 11

www.becent.com

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:55:37 AM

Sooner or later you really have to give up to use cash. I think that it is not as convenient as before and we have already started to use other methods to pay for services. I think that cryptocurrencies can replace cash

fvb

Activity: 1470
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:05:37 AM

Cash will soon be in the past.  This will happen unequivocally.  But it will take a lot of time.  For example, in China they pay for purchases from NFC gadgets.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
biznes35

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:24:27 AM

Every day we get closer to it. Cash is inconvenient from any point of view. States the high cost of their production, especially in those where inflation is above 7%.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: