Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:47:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: will humanity stop using cash  (Read 3990 times)
Folajuwon56
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 08:50:43 AM

Creating or operating a cashless world will be hard to some extent due to some technical know how. But I still think cryptocurrencies are of advantages over fiat currency.

Bunk67

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:58:54 AM

You are right using of cash money will end it just a matter of time digital currency will take over and it will be good to see it happening soon

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:05:06 AM

It is possible that humanity would not use fiat due to technologies massive improvement to provide every aspects of humans lives. Everything could be done through technologies as what some countries doing today. Before we can replace fiat totally it takes more time for that because there is a process for everything.
kingsman03
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:24:06 AM

no matter how cashless we go now or in the future, there are people in some part of the world that will still use cash no matter this things are turned around
Maricurijohn

Activity: 294
Merit: 8

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:37:49 AM

You are right using of cash money will end it just a matter of time digital currency will take over and it will be good to see it happening soon
Never mankind can stop cash, because penny coin will be difficult to manage and can not afford to spend as convenient as cash, so I think that electronic money only partially supports not 100% cash replacement

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
catsmile

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:41:42 AM

I have a vivid discussion with my friends lately. They say that one day people will forget what cash is and they will start use card only. Then the era of the changed and innovated cryptocurrency world comes, and we will stop using money and switch on crypto coins only. They say it might take twenty or thirty years, maybe longer, but it is a sure thing to happen, they have no doubts about it. I am not so sure... well, people might give up using cash as it is not that convenient, but giving up money as whole? I really really doubt it, it seems so impossible for me. What do you think? Maybe we will start using something brand new, neither cash nor cards? What is the future of the cryptocurrency world, anyway? Will it die in fifty, sixty years or it is going to be a thing that will live forever? Let's dream for a while Smiley

Cash is needed for developing countries. And it's also very convenient to bring with you, because it's not always the machine that works, it's when we need cash to pay.
sinkfish

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:45:15 AM

I have a vivid discussion with my friends lately. They say that one day people will forget what cash is and they will start use card only. Then the era of the changed and innovated cryptocurrency world comes, and we will stop using money and switch on crypto coins only. They say it might take twenty or thirty years, maybe longer, but it is a sure thing to happen, they have no doubts about it. I am not so sure... well, people might give up using cash as it is not that convenient, but giving up money as whole? I really really doubt it, it seems so impossible for me. What do you think? Maybe we will start using something brand new, neither cash nor cards? What is the future of the cryptocurrency world, anyway? Will it die in fifty, sixty years or it is going to be a thing that will live forever? Let's dream for a while Smiley

still, at the end of the day we will have a currency as a mean of exchange. we are not going back to barter system in future right?
Anish02

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 12:06:40 PM

No, not right now it will take time to happen this. When everyone will move towards the cryptocurrency and make the use of them then it will become possible.
kidbounty

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

HELENA

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 12:16:53 PM

sooner or later surely humans will stop using cash because of the limitations of raw materials and a lot of technology in the financial field that can make humans stop using cash one of which is Cryptocurrency.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Perie200

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 12:22:46 PM

I do not think that this will happen. But such a development option cannot be ruled out. Time will put everything in its place, I would not refuse to use only cryptocurrency for purchases.
mksundip

Activity: 726

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 12:24:08 PM

I don't think the public will stop and can't stop using cash as a payment tool, they still need it to reach the lower middle class market

travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 12:24:46 PM

Humanity needs to exchange goods and services, and the money for this is a universal tool. Cryptocurrency loses classical money so that it is not stable, and is subject to sharp changes.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 12:40:47 PM

There are places without internet connection in big countries. It is hard to provide Siberia with propper connection, so cash is the only option.
Maybe if when the world is already based on technology which means everyone are using technology and internet then possible they lessen to used cash because they will used digital currency. But i think people cannot stop used cash because there still some store need cash as payment also cash is more convenience to used because not all people have access to crypto and have internet.
- Even if people around the world can use technology and the internet, reducing the use of cash is an impossible task because it is a habit of everyone, they are accustomed to use cash to buy items with small value, bank card or any other payment method that is only used for large products or online purchases. People can not give up cash, it is a long-standing brand, from the past until now, society has a lot of change and development but cash is still the same, can still integrate into the life of all, maintain a position and bring the most convenience to consumers

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
viktoriya1945

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 12:45:43 PM

Sometimes it is very annoying to look for an ATM and withdraw cash only because someone does not accept a credit card. Therefore, I know for sure that cash will soon cease to exist, they are not very convenient to use.
Dorvei

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:21:25 PM

I think this may well happen, but not all over the world, I think there will always be countries where ordinary money will still be used .. But in highly developed countries, I think this will happen in the coming decade.
Checkoi

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:25:20 PM

sooner or later we will come to the fact that we will never see banknotes again because everything goes to the fact that the world will become digital

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Coltpython

Activity: 700

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 01:42:59 PM

Money will always be used but cash will fade away. Since the beginning of time money has taken different forms from trade by barter (exchange of goods) to cowries and coins to notes. We are in the digital era now and cards are quickly taking over as the preferred means of completing transactions and this is because you never have to worry about losing ur notes or running out of money anywhere you are. So yes, I believe cards will overtake cash and crypto will topple cards or work with it

cryptonewsID

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:51:01 PM

I think it is possible, but not now for sure. Maybe after 30-50 years, we will not use paper money at all. I think it's a great way to save the environment.
I don't think it's possible for the future to switch to crypto or switch from paper money, because this is real money, paper money is related to crypto by not sacrificing one.
monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:03:32 PM

I think it is possible, but not now for sure. Maybe after 30-50 years, we will not use paper money at all. I think it's a great way to save the environment.
I don't think it's possible for the future to switch to crypto or switch from paper money, because this is real money, paper money is related to crypto by not sacrificing one.
true,in my opinion crypto and money are running side by side, crypto for now will not be able to survive without flat money while flat money is still valid without crypto, flat money is superior in this case

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:09:15 PM

Today it has become the norm, because most of the payments today are already processed by the Swift payment system if those who have noticed it, I think that they understand everything, because today it often happens that people just don’t understand what it is. Soon people will just leave from Fiat.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: