Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:39:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: will humanity stop using cash  (Read 3990 times)
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:35:20 PM

I have a vivid discussion with my friends lately. They say that one day people will forget what cash is and they will start use card only. Then the era of the changed and innovated cryptocurrency world comes, and we will stop using money and switch on crypto coins only. They say it might take twenty or thirty years, maybe longer, but it is a sure thing to happen, they have no doubts about it. I am not so sure... well, people might give up using cash as it is not that convenient, but giving up money as whole? I really really doubt it, it seems so impossible for me. What do you think? Maybe we will start using something brand new, neither cash nor cards? What is the future of the cryptocurrency world, anyway? Will it die in fifty, sixty years or it is going to be a thing that will live forever? Let's dream for a while Smiley
If you say that cryptocurrency will be adopted and be used as a means (digital currency) of transaction, then i will agree, but to say that the usage of cash will stop, is what i am not sure can happen, because that is what so many know how to use, most especially for those who understand nothing about blockchain or are still new to it. just very soon, crypto will be fully used in some countries.
CryptoCoinArbitrage

Activity: 485
Merit: 12

$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:49:56 PM

Crypto payment will be fast, secure and convenient in the future and mass adopted. Payment in the
future will be cashless because of many benefits they have.
Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:32:14 AM

I have a vivid discussion with my friends lately. They say that one day people will forget what cash is and they will start use card only. Then the era of the changed and innovated cryptocurrency world comes, and we will stop using money and switch on crypto coins only. They say it might take twenty or thirty years, maybe longer, but it is a sure thing to happen, they have no doubts about it. I am not so sure... well, people might give up using cash as it is not that convenient, but giving up money as whole? I really really doubt it, it seems so impossible for me. What do you think? Maybe we will start using something brand new, neither cash nor cards? What is the future of the cryptocurrency world, anyway? Will it die in fifty, sixty years or it is going to be a thing that will live forever? Let's dream for a while Smiley
There will be a time that people around the world will stop using cash but it is not very soon enough. There are just so many challenges of implementing a cashless society that for one we need to educate the people on how to use digital currency and also the open mind for them to adapt to it.
btcnijuan

Activity: 421
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:02:50 AM

We are using cashless methods now, but we are still using cash, I think that some people still prefer to use cash instead of cards or crypto. Whether it's cash, card or crypto there will always fraud and heist situation.
askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:45:49 AM

Dreaming is an altogether different thing, however, personally I dont feel that Cash will extinct ever.
Did Gold got vanished when currencies came into picture? No?
Similarly, with the incoming of a new financial instrument does not guarantee that the use of existing financial instrument will vanish. Though there are high chances of cash or FIAT to get less popular over the time and may be crypto will take the space of what cash is today, however, a complete extinsion? I dont think its ever possible.
yhan2x

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:51:54 AM

i think humanity wouldn't stop using cash, because cash is the usual way or daily routine on buying or paying bills in different aspects that we would using.
DisWhale

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

Improve your mode of payment with crypto

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 01:54:52 AM

The era of the paper money is gradually vanishing, no doubts about that. It appears cumbersome in the physical wallet of people especially when carrying a huge sums around. People's attention is gradually shifting to the digital currencies because of convenience. Cryptocurrency will definitely turn to be the master of all digital currencies due to its fast and transparent transactions.
marksayson

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 02:02:56 AM

It can be possible if they fully implemented the mass adoption of cryptocurrency, which hopefully will happen in the future. But for now still not possible, because most of the people, still didn't introduce yet to the world of cryptocurrency.

BankDex.io  / Decentralized Exchange
MAXENATOR

Activity: 90
Merit: 7

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:56:33 PM

It happens every day. The number of people using the card for more operations is constantly increasing. You just don't notice it.
mightwalker

Activity: 266
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 11:15:44 PM

Like they stop using gold for trading before. It can happen. In my countries, they try to promote electronic wallet to replace cash, and it's quite effective

imusify.com ❰        Award winning blockchain music platform        ❱ imusify.com
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:21:45 PM

i think humanity wouldn't stop using cash, because cash is the usual way or daily routine on buying or paying bills in different aspects that we would using.

They can stop using cash , but to stop using cash there should be something else to trade Smiley Like old days there was Gold , silver and so on . Even now people trade let's say Car for another car without paying nothing to each other if the value of the car is +- same . Some people even trade House from outside city for a apartment in city Smiley Depends on situation
shooleh

Activity: 616

Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:40:12 PM

Now the technology is growing and many people are now using a credit card for payment. And credit card users are still using cash. So I think that the use of this cash will continue to run in a very long time. And a credit card is used a lot of those who don't want to bother to bring in the cash.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
asepsetiawan1990

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:56:43 AM

To be fully in this world, people using cryptocurrency take a long time. Because to use crytocurency, people must have sufficient technological knowledge. Whereas in this world knowledge about technology has not spread widely.
elzjmirra

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:14:08 AM

Cryptocurrency was indeed able to change one's economy for the better. And Cryptocurrency has a great opportunity to get a lucrative job. But this is still not Crypto approval of its use. And people will always use cash and if they use coins Crypto will be more difficult. Because not all people understand about Crypto.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:36:41 AM

Cryptocurrency was indeed able to change one's economy for the better. And Cryptocurrency has a great opportunity to get a lucrative job. But this is still not Crypto approval of its use. And people will always use cash and if they use coins Crypto will be more difficult. Because not all people understand about Crypto.
The core problem here is not the possibility of someone getting financial benefits and work in Crypto. but the existence of cash could it still be there?
I don't think so, because the world will become more sophisticated. cash is increasingly being abandoned, of course you already feel it now right, the replacement is certainly from digital currency either from Fiat or Crypto
FreeAirdrops

Activity: 179
Merit: 6

Infleum

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 03:46:24 AM

Sometimes there's nothing like physical cash for ease of use. I like just tossing out a $5 for something and telling people to keep the change.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
mcnocon2

Activity: 616
Merit: 18

📱CARTESI 📱INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:50:37 AM

I always believe in a cashless society, it's just a matter of time since the era of this cashless society. No one's gonna use money at all since it doesn't have a total supply. It can be printed again and again. Then I think about the future of cryptocurrency, will it die in fifty or sixty years? I don't think so this will last for more than a decades or maybe more than a century. This type of technology will last for a long time.

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
SuiMikira

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:53:59 AM

Yes, i'm sure this will happen. We will stop using cash and only use digital currency, might be government backed cryptocurrencies. I'm saying that because no government will accept bitcoin or altcoins as national currency.
herminio

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:55:12 AM

I think that will not happen, people will always used cash because it's convenient and easy to transac without using internet or knowledge about technology, there's a lot of people in the world who didn't know how to used blockchain so it's a big problem for them.

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread      Oceanpaper      Twitter      Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:55:59 AM

I think so. Even nowadays its rare that people carry cash around and instead have and pay with their credit cards. And to give another example of evolution, back not so long ago people used livestock and other commodities for trade before even money came along.
paying by cards is faster and more convemient than paying by cash so i think people will be happy to have cards over cash
   Yes, it maybe true that,your Speculation on the Evolution of our human race in the future as to whether or not the FIAT money is no longer required instead its a plastic cards for business transaction, But, my point of question is WHEN? Banking system at these time in the real world of Financial Community are very much  actively use for all of their Business transaction...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: