Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:01:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: will humanity stop using cash  (Read 3990 times)
gigusico

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:15:10 AM

so this will take a long time to introduce it to the masses, but gradually it will become a reality and the use of such money is quite convenient
Dim4ik

Activity: 661
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:43:45 PM

I have a vivid discussion with my friends lately. They say that one day people will forget what cash is and they will start use card only. Then the era of the changed and innovated cryptocurrency world comes, and we will stop using money and switch on crypto coins only. They say it might take twenty or thirty years, maybe longer, but it is a sure thing to happen, they have no doubts about it. I am not so sure... well, people might give up using cash as it is not that convenient, but giving up money as whole? I really really doubt it, it seems so impossible for me. What do you think? Maybe we will start using something brand new, neither cash nor cards? What is the future of the cryptocurrency world, anyway? Will it die in fifty, sixty years or it is going to be a thing that will live forever? Let's dream for a while Smiley

I think that this is quite possible in the future paper money will simply be removed. Using cryptocurrencies is much more convenient, the only problem is security. Cryptocurrencies can be easily stolen
bananadence

Activity: 140

Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:46:47 PM

Mankind already on the way of the termination of use of cash. The first step was taken already long ago when there was a transition to plastic cards. Now I expect transition to payment in cryptocurrency.

trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:48:10 PM

Someday, this will definitely happen, but the question is when, today it is not worth it and it will be possible to answer the question, of course, yes, because already today we switch to electronic money and very soon we will pass to crypto-currencies.
iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:05:16 PM

Perhaps when there will be a full transition to cashless payments,but if this idea is supported by the government.
monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:08:22 PM

i don't think humanity will stop using cash so soon, maybe someday it will happen but it's still so long to happen
not everyone know crypto

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
John Emst

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:10:35 PM

I think for today, people are not ready to completely give up cash. But the fact that the virtual currency is becoming more popular every day is a fact. It is easy to use and practical. Therefore, I would not be surprised if over time. It partially supplants the cash currency.
Dlux75

Activity: 170

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:14:23 PM

I have strong feelings about this. maybe we need some time like 15  or 25 years. but we will definetly switch our money paper to crypto..
surely people need some time to realize the blockchain technologies advantages. and adoptation needs time.
lets see when it will be real

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
huanzhong644306

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:16:16 PM

I agree with you that The Times are progressing, cash will be gradually replaced by digital currency, and people will no longer need to carry cash when they go out. More young people in China like to use mobile software to pay.
Xclusive5

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:16:35 PM

Well I think its a gradual process, the world is gradually moving from a cash dominated society to a cashless society whereby transactions are done online. I think the whole world will embrace the blockchain very soon because it is irresistible.

kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:39:37 PM

it can happen but it will take years to happen. technology progress and if people want to accept that it can really happen. money was not invented in the past and people trade items with the same value to trade what they need. then years later money is created and now we used card and maybe in the future we will stop using cash.
BitindaHouse

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:24:45 PM

Without cash, people will live it for sure, but I'm sure that this is not a thousand years))) It will be a long process until all the peoples unite in one organism and there will be no cash!

(o)(o)ilikeboobs(o)(o)

Activity: 826
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:41:56 PM

I have a vivid discussion with my friends lately. They say that one day people will forget what cash is and they will start use card only. Then the era of the changed and innovated cryptocurrency world comes, and we will stop using money and switch on crypto coins only. They say it might take twenty or thirty years, maybe longer, but it is a sure thing to happen, they have no doubts about it. I am not so sure... well, people might give up using cash as it is not that convenient, but giving up money as whole? I really really doubt it, it seems so impossible for me. What do you think? Maybe we will start using something brand new, neither cash nor cards? What is the future of the cryptocurrency world, anyway? Will it die in fifty, sixty years or it is going to be a thing that will live forever? Let's dream for a while Smiley
I think that's the future to go, nowadays, people just come around with the phone in their poket, it's much easier to pay, and harder to be robbed.
but there's a down side, it's easier to take money out by hacking.
but I still think it's still be the future
tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:44:04 PM

Probably people will use less cash in near future because everything now can be managed using only smartphones, that's where crypto can be used widely to make instant transactions without using banking system.
loonb

Activity: 193

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:44:17 PM

yes they will. everyone gonna use crypto 10 years later. change is coming, technology is unbeatable thing.
ghosong

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:51:54 PM

I don't think humans stop using cash, because in developed countries and technology has developed rapidly, you will still need cash from time to time, and people with the lowest income cannot make online transactions for their payments, they need to use exchange physical media.
Albert211994

Activity: 148
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:55:42 PM

We could go to a cashless society and use cards only but I doubt there will be a time that we will be use purely crypto. I doubt that governments will allow it. Crypto can be an option but humanity will not stop using fiat.
megusen

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:58:16 PM

Humans using cryptocurrency cannot do every transaction. Because until now cyrptocurrency is fluctuating, and not flat. Unlike the case if a country sets the price of a cryptocurrency. Maybe this can. But to realize such a thing, is a country able to bear its losses? I doubt it
Enzos

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:03:29 PM

Maybe the future is like this, but it won't happen very quickly. We all know that banknotes are not easy to store, easy to damage, and there may be counterfeit banknotes. These are the shortcomings of banknotes. The so-called future digital currency will replace banknotes. This is a Trends, but for now, digital currency is still not popular, and paper money still has its meaning.

melomanskiy
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:05:31 PM

As for the cash I agree with you, they will not disappear. Of course to have a map and make a calculation through it is very convenient and easy, but do not forget about security. In our time, there is a very large number of hackers who can easily crack systems. And if we go completely only to non-cash settlement, then it will be a complete collapse of the financial system. As for the crypto currency, I can express my opinion: at least 2-3 more years it will be very popular, then it will be subjected to the stage of evolution and there will be something new) Wink
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: