Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:08:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: will humanity stop using cash  (Read 3990 times)
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:54:50 PM

Eventually, yes. Even now we see more and more digital payments which take the form of either online purchases via paypal or banks. Plus, not many people carry cash with them. Soon we will transition into a cashless society
Sondale

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:56:39 PM

I have a vivid discussion with my friends lately. They say that one day people will forget what cash is and they will start use card only. Then the era of the changed and innovated cryptocurrency world comes, and we will stop using money and switch on crypto coins only. They say it might take twenty or thirty years, maybe longer, but it is a sure thing to happen, they have no doubts about it. I am not so sure... well, people might give up using cash as it is not that convenient, but giving up money as whole? I really really doubt it, it seems so impossible for me. What do you think? Maybe we will start using something brand new, neither cash nor cards? What is the future of the cryptocurrency world, anyway? Will it die in fifty, sixty years or it is going to be a thing that will live forever? Let's dream for a while Smiley
i th8nk thaf yes humanity will stop using cash one day but in my opinipn that day is far afr away form the prwsent time
Sondale

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:57:22 PM

Eventually, yes. Even now we see more and more digital payments which take the form of either online purchases via paypal or banks. Plus, not many people carry cash with them. Soon we will transition into a cashless society
i thinkmthat it will happen in tje far away future maybe after fifty year from now pr soemthing like that not sooner in my opinion
Vieni

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:59:44 PM

It’s tempting to forecast the demise of cash. In fact, people have been predicting the end for physical money for nearly 60 years. With the rise of credit cards, contactless payments and cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin the death knells have only gotten louder. It may seem like physical money could soon be a thing of the past, but if you take a closer look at the evidence – and the intriguing psychological relationship we have developed with notes and coins – you’ll find that it’s a bit premature to predict cash’s disappearance.
Wolfwar

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:01:47 PM

i thinkmthat it will happen in tje far away future maybe after fifty year from now pr soemthing like that not sooner in my opinion
The fact is that paper money can withdraw only in the period when new generations change and Starikov will not be. I can hardly imagine the moment when older people use cryptocurrency or bank cards to pay their bills or buy at the grocery store. The value of banknotes is that they are easy to use.
mine2slow

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:03:13 PM

Its clear that someday the people will stop using cash money and will pay everything on electronic devices. The question is just when? When you look today, there are a lot of people who pay everyday with credit card and other electronic payment method. And it comes everyday more. So the cash fiat money will someday dissappear. But if it will be replaced by cryptocurrencies, that is the big question!

I guess humanity won't give up using money soon cause there're many undeveloped regions. What concerns developed countries, they're quickly shifting to electronic money! That's good for the economy and environment!
Inastran

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:05:13 PM

I have a vivid discussion with my friends lately. They say that one day people will forget what cash is and they will start use card only. Then the era of the changed and innovated cryptocurrency world comes, and we will stop using money and switch on crypto coins only. They say it might take twenty or thirty years, maybe longer, but it is a sure thing to happen, they have no doubts about it. I am not so sure... well, people might give up using cash as it is not that convenient, but giving up money as whole? I really really doubt it, it seems so impossible for me. What do you think? Maybe we will start using something brand new, neither cash nor cards? What is the future of the cryptocurrency world, anyway? Will it die in fifty, sixty years or it is going to be a thing that will live forever? Let's dream for a while Smiley
humanity will stop using cash but i doubt tht in will affect all the rth as in Africa for instane is long long way from this

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
ethalliance

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:05:20 PM

Perhaps in the future it will be so. You see how fast technology evolves. And virtual money is not as strange and transcendental as it seemed before. It remains to wait and watch the events.
Inastran

Activity: 224

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:06:00 PM

Its clear that someday the people will stop using cash money and will pay everything on electronic devices. The question is just when? When you look today, there are a lot of people who pay everyday with credit card and other electronic payment method. And it comes everyday more. So the cash fiat money will someday dissappear. But if it will be replaced by cryptocurrencies, that is the big question!

I guess humanity won't give up using money soon cause there're many undeveloped regions. What concerns developed countries, they're quickly shifting to electronic money! That's good for the economy and environment!
yes taht is what i mean but soem day they will develop ag least i hope so but the question is whrn and how long we will need to wait

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
christofyler

Activity: 532
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:10:34 PM

I doubt that i don't  think we can go on cashless.... Cryptocurrency will benefits a lot when it comes to online money transactions and others... But it can't take over cash money. Looking at crypto, government don't have power to control it and there are lot of risk involve in it with this I don't think it will be possible for humanity stop using cash.
lorapalmer

Activity: 364

https://bvo.trybravo.com/

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:28:47 PM

It is already the era of credit and debit cards. People are using cash very rarely. I think next step will be card less transactions and billing. We will have some cheap injected in our wrist or the billing will be done with a help of scanning our faces or something like that. Why to carry cards or cash? New technologies make everything easier and more comfy.

tterrorpipa

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 08:12:47 AM

It is a good way, but considering some people that lives on the urban place, or like in a mountain, where cryptocurrency is still not their own thing, or they don't have a internet connection. It would be better to address the most important facts first before going to this case.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Summation

Activity: 210
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:25:03 AM

This is an inevitable phenomenon in the development of human civilization. This represents a kind of progress of mankind. You must know that this is definitely not a small step. This is an important step in the comprehensive access to the information society and the information age.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
simak84

Activity: 616
Merit: 41

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:44:07 PM

It is a very interesting question. I often saw how it was asked in local branches. But no one gave a clear answer.
I still think that cash will not go anywhere else at least 50 years. Not so everyone is now trained in terms of e-commerce.
Sincerely yours.
Robbio

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:06:47 PM

I also found this problem, I found that some countries have begun to embrace such coins, such as China and Japan in Asia, they seem to have left the banknotes.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:10:57 PM

I think cash isn't easy to disappear, and for decades to come I think cash will still be used. People will choose a sense of security and stability and it is in cash, and for crypto before getting approval from the government it will be very risky to become a currency.

Cash or fiat will continue to exist for more years because are not easily use to transact digitally and it will take more year before the so called cashless society will succeed in replacing the cash. Governments might also their fiat or national currency into virtual currency to counter the growing popularity of cryptocurrencies in the future. If the fiat converted into digital form, the people will going to choose between a centralized and decentralized currencies.
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:12:30 PM

not everyone can understand with the rapid advancement of technology today, it is necessary to change generations to be able to apply the current technology to be used by everyone so that the cash currency is abandoned
Jamesdila1

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:19:40 PM

i dont think so. both are important. for a example few decades ago there was only mail system which is operated by post office and humans. but after finding internet email service started and everyone is using email now. but still the post office and related operations are doing in world. so i think people will use crypto to make things easier but i hope they will not stop using cash..

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Leomarco

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 01:22:17 PM

I think in the future it will be done. Because people more interested with cryptocurrency than cash.  And it more safe, simple and easy to use cryptocurrency than cash. 

temilade200

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:28:31 PM

It's been a while now the world has been talking about cashless society, but it has
not been implemented. I believe the world was been thinking in the line of using card which is centralized. Just recently the CEO of Alibaba, though not a fan to bitcoin, was talking about bitcoin and blockchain being the solution to the cashless society that we long envisaged.
This might bring about the revolution and adoption in the crypto space that we have been looking forth to.
This is the link which expresses his opinion:
https://www.ccn.com/jack-ma-i-pay-special-attention-to-blockchain-bitcoin-to-create-cashless-society/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: