Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:38:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: will humanity stop using cash  (Read 3990 times)
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:49:47 PM

Very soon, I think. The cash just dissapiar from our life in next 15-25 years. The humanity just change cash and will use only other pay systems.
In some countries this change will happen sooner, some countries announced that in next 5 years to happen .we are definitely going in that direction, cashless society is now a global goal. Cryptocurrencies will speed up that proces, technology is main occupation of all the people, cryptocurrencies will dominate on global market in few years, and when younger generations grow up they will see cash only in museums.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
OnceTwiceThird

Activity: 606
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:52:04 PM

Not yet, many human still using cash money for transaction every day, look how many people still not getting fast internet access and how come they could make transaction by using bitcoin payment, maybe just few percent person are using bitcoin so far.
andieoke
Copper Member

Activity: 301
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:53:16 PM

The development of times is getting faster, technology is increasingly sophisticated. In ancient times before the creation of money, people made transactions using service goods, such as gold, silver and so on. Then paper money is created, and everything becomes easy by transacting with money. And it is not impossible if one day all of that will be replaced by Digital Money, which is now beginning to develop. And Bitcoin has started it all.
pinkliar

Activity: 262
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:53:27 PM

Very soon, I think. The cash just dissapiar from our life in next 15-25 years. The humanity just change cash and will use only other pay systems.

Lol. Did you imagine if the cash will disappear? I don't even think about it, because it's impossible to stop using cash. It's part of our life there's a lot of poor people in the world, the others are don't have a gadget or don't know how to used it, even a card.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
gunbars

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:54:09 PM

I think it's impossible for humanity to stop using cash. I mean whole mankind. Beacuse there is still some areas in the world where you can't get access to the Internet. How they supposed to use crypto?
dnsokoljuk

Activity: 924
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 02:55:26 PM

That is good question i think. In a huge and modern cities people already use only payment methods without cash and government of many countries to do all possible to teach peoples use only cards. I think that over time cash will disappear.
mcgeil

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:56:05 PM

Your dispute is easy to resolve. Everything depends on the capabilities of any type of currency. A currency must be able to make fast, reliable, secure payments for any amount and, most importantly, to be able to hide these payments from the government for different purposes. I understand that not very good and not always transparent. But this is life and such currency requirements are now. Be it paper money, bank transfer or a crypto currency.
glasbren

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:57:08 PM

The sign to that possibilities can already be seen, more people like using credit card or debit card.
When the cryptocurrency is fully available or supported to make a payment, there will be a big chance when people stop using cash.
twkasun7

Activity: 116

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:06:12 PM

it will be happen in future for sure.But it is not all about crypto currencies.I think also different systems will take place in future with crypto currencies.

●● ● Me\/u ● ●● BET ON ANYTHING, ANYTIME, AGAINST ANYONE ●● ● Me\/u ● ●● (https://www.mevu.bet/)
Ayomiqueen
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:08:04 PM

I don't think cash can be eradicate even with cryptocurrency here and there , the cash still play a vital role in payment and peer to peer settlement , so I don't see cryptocurrency taking over from cash in future but can be minimize to the level in which we used it .

doctordidi

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:17:25 PM

It doesn't cross my mind that humans to stop using cash, because cash is the country's currency, and not all people know a system like this, especially for those who cannot read and write. I just think the blockhain system can be used by the community in a positive way, because this technology in my opinion is very good for the masses who will come and can relieve humans in terms of payments and transactions.
handini

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:23:48 PM

As long as there are still people without access in electricity, cash will still remain. Actually I don't think we would ever go full digital in paying for transactions because first, not all people can afford to buy a phone (there still are in third world countries) and lastly, the dependecy on the Internet would be extremely high and that is not a good thing.
in my opinion, I can't, because cash is still used for spending payments every day. and many people do not understand or cannot use the internet for a day how do people invest with bitcoin.
Labay

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:24:36 PM

Yeah! there are a lot of prediction on future because I think there are a lot of possible happen.  Century gone, the ancestor using gold and copper as they currency and the time passes by until the gold transfer into paper and coins.  I think it can be happen soon that we do use credit card than paper money because we can see that the future can be build as technology and robotics.

❏  ixian    Github -    Discord - ANN -    Telegram - Reddit - Twitter      ❏  ixian
66.6  TRANSACTIONS PER SECOND                 REDEFINING HOW WE CONNECT               GET INVOLVED NOW
██████ Data Streaming Hybrid-Proof DLT  Blockchain based IM  ██████
HauntOne

Activity: 177

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:26:58 PM

I think it will not happen very soon, the blockchain technology is still not perfect, the problem with hackers has scared off investors for several years.

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
kiansantan

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:27:12 PM

I don't see cryptocurrency taking over from cash in the future but can minimize it to the level where we use it. I don't think cash can be eradicated even with cryptocurrency here and there, cash still plays an important role in payments and peer to peer settlement ,
GunsLair

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:33:06 PM

More recently I thought it was impossible. But a couple of days ago I read the article (although it was not entirely fresh) that China could become the first country to refuse cash. Already, about 500 million people use mobile payment systems to pay, and this transition happened quite quickly, in just three years. Of course, all over the world this will not happen so quickly, but in 20–30 years it is quite possible.
Isay_Gonzales

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:33:45 PM

I believe that in the future we will pay Bitcoin. Because sooner or later, cryptocurrency will become a world currency and then everyone will use it. Because it is very convenient and easy.
Successv

Activity: 207

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:41:54 PM

It is very likely that in the near future we will pay for products using a mobile phone!
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:44:48 PM

It doesn't cross my mind that humans to stop using cash, because cash is the country's currency, and not all people know a system like this, especially for those who cannot read and write. I just think the blockhain system can be used by the community in a positive way, because this technology in my opinion is very good for the masses who will come and can relieve humans in terms of payments and transactions.
[/quot

Absolutely correct, yes the majority of using real money is more than system users like this. It's not so easy to stop currency because it's a reputation of a country also the economy of a country is considered only in currency value.   Yes there are chances to change in upcoming generation.
Kolder

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:45:29 PM

I believe that in the future we will pay Bitcoin. Because sooner or later, cryptocurrency will become a world currency and then everyone will use it. Because it is very convenient and easy.
the market might be struggling now but we can't really stop the adoption of cryptocurrency in commercial and economic life. Soon we will be more option to use crypto than cash, but we will never let go the benefit of having cash still.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: